Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5

Name:    DHIEGO RODRIGUES
Email:   arcanjodhathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está
travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova
está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador
há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas
não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre
preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox, queiram ajudar este amigo que
tanto os admira pelo maravilhoso trabalho dos ultimos cinco anos
continuando com o bom trabalho. Um grande abraço Dhiego Rodrigues

The navigator was the worst in the firefox that I already tried, it is
locking, got slower does not have themes that work. If is the new
version such bad what existed for you liberate? I trust your navigator
there are 05 (five) years only use firefox please correct the problems
do not like explorer for sorrow of having explorer 8 installed always
preferred firefox and with the theme aero fox, want to help This friend
who so much admires them by the Last wonderful work five years
continuing with the good work. A great hug Dhiego Rodrigues

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; Alexa; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
DHIEGO

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Problem with Firefox 3.5.3 on Mac 10.5 and 10.5 in Blogger.com blogs
Name: Allen Email: allenatbergstedtdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with Firefox 3.5.3 on Mac 10.5 and 10.5 in Blogger.com blogs Comments: The following problem occurs with Firefox 3.5 on Mac 10.5 and 10.6 The problem does not occur with Safari on 10.6 or on Windows version of Firefox. In my Blogger blogs I've enabled the one-click edit function which is shown by a pencil icon. One click on the pencil should put me in edit mode. However, Firefox 3.5.3 does not show the pencil. I have to click the Sign In button which puts me into my Dashboard where I can select ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1.
Name: Stephanie C. Email: thexxxchangeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1. Comments: It keeps getting stuck on "scanning for viruses", even when I disable Norton. I had to download through IE(go figure!) to avoid this because it happened 3 times! I just thought you should know. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon
Name: Jose Miguel García Murcia Email: joseatlyonsoftdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon Comments: Hello. Firefox 3.0 could minimize to trayicon with a componet. The newest version (3.5) can't. I think this is worse. -- Hola. Firefox 3.0 podía minimizarse como un trayicon mediante un componente. La nueva versión (3.5) no es capaz de hacerlo. Yo pienso que esto es peor. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5.3 / Joomla 1.5 problem
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 / Joomla 1.5 problem Comments: My developer is creating a website for me using a Joomla 1.5 template. When using Firefox 3.5.3 the dropdown menus work intermittently. When using Firefox 3.0.14 or IE8 - no problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them...

Firefox 3.5.5 #3
Name: Andy Email: bodgeatblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox 3.5.5 Comments: I tried to install ebay companion but was dissapointed to get the message it is not compatable with firefox 3.5.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5.3 #5
Name: rafael Email: rafadotitapemaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 Comments: ola, como eu procedo para desabilitar a função de arrastar as guias para abrir numa nova janela no Firefox 3.5.3? Não existe nada mais chato e que atrapalhe mais do que arrastar sem querer as guias e depois ter que trazê- las de volta (quando não trava). Uso o Firefox a muito tempo e passei a usar o chrome por causa disso. Atenciosamente Rafael B. Leite Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like ...

Firefox 3.5.5 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 Comments: Thanks for the update. Keep up the excellent work!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

All sizes - Interrupciones y falta de concentración principales problemas de trabajar en casa - Flickr ...

A few 'problemas' with those U.S.-Cuba talks
As Roberta Jacobson, America’s top diplomat for Latin America, told reporters, ‘‘It’s very hard to say how exactly this will work.’’ The two ...

Tienen problemas, by @DavidOAtkins
Tienen problemas David Atkins Marco Rubio again affirms his refusal to join a presidential ticket : A few developments over the weekend muddied ...

Who is the legitimate leader on the European side? That is the real question / Chi è il legittimo leader ...
**Must-Read: Luigi Zingales**: [Who is the legitimate leader on the European side? That is the real question](http://equitablegrowth.org/?p=12266): ...

Vilanova no ve un problema con Valdés - News - FOX Sports on MSN
Vilanova respeta la decisión de Valdés al no renovar su contrato

Pirlo crede nella Juventus: "Bella vittoria col City, nessun problema con Marotta"
... del New York Andrea Pirlo, non dimentica la sua ex Juventus: "Fatta una bella gara contro il Manchester City, con Marotta non ho nessun problema". ...

eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) ~ The Problemas We Found In MercadoLibre’s Earnings
- On October 25th we published our short thesis on the ecommerce company MercadoLibre ( MELI ), also known as "the Ebay ( EBAY ) of Latin America", ...

Grand Ole Problema - MSNBC
The Republican Party's Spanish-language response to the president's State of the Union is a sign the GOP is trying to engage Spanish-speaking ...