Problem z 64-bit Firefox

Name:
Email:   piotrdotedotpdot71atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Zainstalowałem Namoroka 64bit i są problemy z zainstalowaniem adobe
flash  player , niby się instaluje ale w rzeczywistości nie wyświetlają
się żadne filmy i animacje. Jak możecie to podpowiedzcie co zrobić aby
korzystać w pełni z 64bit-ej wersji.

Pozdrawiam.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pl; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox or not Firefox

Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit)
Name: Dmitry Viazmin Email: dmitrydotviazminattutdotby Product: Firefox Summary: Create a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit) Comments: Hi, It would be great to get a production build of Firefox for Microsoft 64-bit OSs (Vista 64, MS Windows 2008 Server 64-bit). Do you plan to do that? Best Regards, Dmitry Viazmin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Firefox 3 has problems with vista 64 bit
Name: Laura Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 has problems with vista 64 bit Comments: Hello everyone! I'm a Firefox happy user since 3 years ago, but it's the second time in 2 weeks that FF doesn't seem to want to cooperate... My internet connection is ok and IE runs perfectly, so I can't understand why this happens to FF... Anyway, I thought it might be because of some plug-ins or something, I even re-installed everything but nothing happened... I'm using Vista Ultimate 64 bit, could it be the cause of eveything? I'd be a happier user if FF cou...

Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors
Name: jeff Email: bank6666atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Comments: Firefox had a problem and crashed there a problem when reporting Firefox errors Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox + Adobe Flash 10 64-bit problem
So I've installed this plugin, but when I try to load youtube videos all I get is... well nothing at all, not even a gray box. Shockwave Flash player 10 is installed correctly, It's enabled in the list. Shockwave 9 is there as well, but I haven't been able to uninstall it since YaST doesn't detect it, but it's disabled. Any ideas? Let me give an example: And the winner is... GEORGIA! / This is the title Rating: *****/***** / No space between the title and the rating, no video. Hope I can get some help, thanks :) -- Tkk32 -------------...

Proper Adobe Flash in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on 64 bit AMD processor? ; jor
What is the proper way to get Adobe Flash running in 64 bit KUbuntu Linux with Firefox on a 64 bit AMD processor? Adobe says they have discontinued work on their 64 bit version for now. Is it ok to use the only version of AF 10.1 they make available for linux on a KUbuntu 10.4 AND 64 bit version, running FF? On #firefox on irc: kbrosnan: 32 bit won't work by default, your distro may have a way to run 32 bit firefox or a program called nspluginwrapper can allow you to run 32 bit flash in 64 bit firefox Any idea what the proper way for Ubuntu is? Thanks :) ...

halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit
Name: walter Email: walter_at_baziuk.name Product: Firefox Summary: halt&blue screen-firefox on AMD 4200 64 bit with MS XP pro 64 bit Comments: after using firefox for a day, it starting to crash more often and give me a blue screen each time. this now occurs with 2 mintues after starting firefox. xp pro does not catch the firefox crash. xp pro dies with a blue screen halt- no way to catch what/where the issue is. has it been tested with xp pro 64 bit? has it been tested on a 64 bit 2 cpu AMD? i have uninstalled firefox as i need to use the new PC. unfortunately...

Firefox
For probably no more than a week I have been getting a strange problem with Firefox and google search. From time to time after entering a search into the search box on the google search page or clicking on a search result, the displayed page changes to my home page, about blank. I have not noticed this happen with anything other than the google search and search result pages. This evening google search became more or less unusable but there was no problem with bing. I do not have problems with this forum or any other web site I have not installed any google addons. Firefox does not...

Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop
Name: George Product: Firefox Summary: Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop - Intel 965 with Dual Core 2.4Ghz and 4GB RAM Comments: Occassionally when starting a new windows in firefox, the task bar will flicker and corrupt. Clicking on a non-firefox app which is fill screen stops the flickering, then I can usally (not always) return to the firefox tab and it is ok. I am running latest Intel graphics drivers from Microsoft (released yesterday) Problem existed before and still exists. Not really sure if it is...

64 bit Firefox
Name: Karanbir Gill Email: gill_karanbirathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 64 bit Firefox Comments: Today's market is full with 64bit Windows Vista. Any computer that has 4GB RAM installed is comes preinstalled with a x64 OS. MY REQUEST (I AM SURE OTHERS TOO) IS THAT MOZILLA SHOULD RELEASE AN OFFICIAL X64 (64 BIT) VERSION OF FIREFOX. THIS WOULD GIVE FASTER PERFORMANCE AND FULL USAGE TO THE OWNERS OF 64 BIT SYSTEMS AROUND THE WORLD. Also, the X64 version of Firefox would be a good competitor to the 64 bit Internet Explorer! Once again, we would greatly appreciate a...

Firefox 64 bits
Is Firefox 64 bit officially supported? As far as I understand what I found under: http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com/Firefox:Download (or elsewhere with Google search) in unofficial, i.e. not coming from the Mozilla project. Any hint/info is welcome ! -- ANDREAS On 11-06-13 3:00 PM, yianniotis@mozilla wrote: > Is Firefox 64 bit officially supported? As far as I understand what I > found under: http://wiki.mozilla-x86-64.com/Firefox:Download > (or elsewhere with Google search) in unofficial, i.e. not coming from > the Mozilla project. Any hint/info is welcome ! _Mac_...

64 Bit Firefox
I have just downloaded the 64 bit Firefox in preparation for installing on a 64 bit machine I am building to run Windows 7 64 Bit. Can I export my bookmarks (Json) from a 32 bit Firefox and then import them into the 64 bit version? Thank you. This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156) --------------enigD990DB9D72A55280967D5C0B Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jack Gillis wrote: > Can I export my bookmarks (Json) from a 32 bit Firefox and then import = them=20 > into the 64 bit version? ye...

firefox 64 bits
Name: dan Email: dandotolaru84atgmaildotcom Product: Shiretoko Alpha 1 Summary: firefox 64 bits Comments: It installs flash player but when retrying to show the page which has flash in it it asks again to install missing plug-ins . I installed flash 3 times and still is asks missing plugin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100405 Namoroka/3.6.3 From URL: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/namoroka/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (no...

A 64 bit Firefox when?
Name: XSnrg Product: Firefox Summary: A 64 bit Firefox when? Comments: I think you people who make this browser would of had more than enough time to figure out how to create a reliable and fast 64 bit Firefox. When is Firefox 4 going to be out? Has it even been out and I'm not aware of it? It seems like I would know anyway. Please let people know! Most people have updated computers that can handle 64 bit these days. I expect your developers to have it set and ready before the end of this year. If not I'm going to have to suffer a little with IE 64 bit. It...

Web resources about - Problem z 64-bit Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

"I say, folks, you know, I’m sorry I did this to you, but you’ve got to get used to it. It’s one of those ...
"I’m going to win. ... You know, I’m not one of these other guys that goes down. I don’t go down. I go up." Donald Trump says get used to it ...

Trump: If GOP Does Not Stick to Our Deal ‘They’re Going to Have Problems’
Trump: If GOP Does Not Stick to Our Deal 'They're Going to Have Problems'

Microsoft has an emoji problem
Microsoft increasingly has an emoji problem as the company's Windows 10 operating system lacks the latest set of characters. Emoji are, essentially, ...

The junk problem is bigger than oil
Some have written off the high-yield concerns as a mere effect of crude oil's slide. But that analysis appears to be badly off base.

Communication is a problem that can’t be fixed
... will best take advantage of the year ahead. Whether you have or not, I invite you to take a few seconds right now to think about what problems ...

Guilty verdict for Oklahoma ex-cop in serial rape trial: A national problem
Christian Science Monitor Guilty verdict for Oklahoma ex-cop in serial rape trial: A national problem Christian Science Monitor A former Oklahoma ...

3 and Out: Three big picture problems for the Patriots
... form Search 51° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN 3 and Out: Three big picture problems ...

In Ghana, the global problem of e-waste has local consequences
Consumers have a nasty habit of throwing out their electronics as soon as newer, shinier models become available, and they rarely ever do so ...

Poll: Americans Have 99 Problems, And Terrorism Is No. 1
The number shot up from just 3 percent to 16 percent from November to December