problem with firefox adobe flash player

Name:    P. royer
Email:   d-kmeathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have the beta version of firefox. Since yesterday i could watch webtv
and onlineradio with firefox, but sudently today adobe flash player
doesn't work and doesnt want to download correctly :

Impossible de charger: C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

Cet élément ne peut pas être installé par Firefox car « install-y4c..rdf
» (fourni par l'élément) est incorrect ou n'existe pas. Veuillez
contacter son auteur à propos de ce problème.

I would realy like to know whats the problem cuz I don't want to use IE
or Safari...

Thanx U for the time,

P. Royer

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; fr; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3

New Firefox has problems with Adobe Flash Player
Name: Jeff Longwell Email: jeffattpfsoftwaredotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New Firefox has problems with Adobe Flash Player Comments: I was viewing web page: http://www.uvnc.com/download/index.html and was prompted to add plug-in. I attempted to (Adobe Flash Player). At end it indicated I could restart Firefox which I did but upon coming back to the page I still got needing a plug-in. Doing same process over and over did not help. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://...

Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0
Name: Jezreel Trepanier Email: jezreeltrepanierathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0 Comments: Hello, I am trying to view videos on youtube with Firefox version 3.0 - it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player, or that I have javascript turned off. I have javascript turned on (upon checking) and I have just installed AFP, yet I continue to get the same message each time the browser restarts, so I am unable to view videos on youtube. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox beta2 problems installing Adobe Flash Player
Name: Nate W Email: khaosdnbatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta2 problems installing Adobe Flash Player Comments: I'm running Ubuntu 7.10 on x86, I already have flash player installed for Firefox 2 but in FF3beta2 I get a 'install plugins' bar a the top, I get the license agreement pop-up dialog for Adobe Flash Player but it fails to install. I've 'installed' FF3beta2 in my home directory and am running it with only my user privileges. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121016 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9
Name: jesse poteet Email: jesterjp84atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9 Comments: for me the website's alignment is off.. i can only see the bottom half of the page. http://www.obar.com/obar.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0
Name: kevin marcelli Email: kevmar100athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I keep getting the message, The following applications need to be closed before the Adobe Flash Player Plugin can be installed. Firefox. I have no clue how to download this program and spent hours and getting no where. Please help. Thank you. Kevin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no e...

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10
Name: Ruediger Gehring Email: infoatcablekingdotde Product: Firefox Summary: Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 Comments: After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine. Homepage: www.cableking.de Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respon...

about adobe flash player on the firefox
Name: Ivan Rantung Email: braveyoungmanatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: about adobe flash player on the firefox Comments: i just want to asked, why if i want to login the texas Holdem poker (zynga)on facebook, firefox its allways show me if i must upgrade the adobe flash player. but sure, my adobe flash player its up to date. please help me Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; id; rv:1.9.2b4) Gecko/20091124 Firefox/3.6b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX
Name: PEPE ARENAS Product: Firefox Summary: ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR FIREFOX Comments: Just for your info t is really complicated installing Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45 in FIREFOX. I wanted sending a picture but not attachment is possible. Think on it. A paint of the window will help you more. Working with: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Versión 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Compilación 2600 Microsoft Corporation Computer - Acer Sistem Model - TravelMate 660 Tipo de sistema Equipo basado en X86 Procesador - x86 Family 6 Model 9 Stepping 5 GenuineIntel ~1594 MHz BIOS Ve...

Adobe Flash Player in Firefox
Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 Is there a way to disable the Adobe Flash Player plug-in? At least one site I visit often updates its Flash Player window about every 20 to 30 seconds and the Windows XP system spikes its CPU usage during the update. I visit that site often and leave it running behind other open (not Firefox)windows. The spiking effect the scrolling of the current window and that annoys me. So, I would like to doable the Flash Player for that site. Thank you. Whoops! Typo Corrections Windows XP SP2 Firefox 2.0.0.14 ...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

firefox e adobe flash player
Name: vampirello65@yahoo.it Email: vampirello65atyahoodotit Product: Minefield Summary: firefox e adobe flash player Comments: vogliamo un player come adobe per firefox 64 bit Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2 x64; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091008 Minefield/3.7a1pre (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Flash player problem on x64 Firefox.
*Hi!* :) Although I searched a lot at Google and here (the informations were mostly for older versions), I couldn't found a solution (or I couldn't follow the instructions)! :) I'm having installed Open SUSE x64 v11.1 and Firefox 3.0.14 (x64) and YaST reports as installed Flash player v.10.0.32.18-.0.1.1 (586). Despite the installed Flash, I can't see it at Firefox addons and obviously I can't see flash internet pages. The strange thing is that I had a properly installed flash at SUSE 10 (x64)! Any suggestions? :| -- Speak "Friend" and ente...

Firefox or not Firefox

Flash player has problems with Firefox 4
Name: Alex Paillier Email: breizhdotalexdot22atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Flash player has problems with Firefox 4 Comments: When i'm on YouTube or any other videos web site with Firefox 4 beta 6, when i scroll down and up the page i've got a display problem. Like on this screenshot = http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2010/10/29/101029091038909644.jpg Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox
Name: nikolaos Email: nikolaosatrs Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox Comments: Regards, I am Vista user and i have problem with Adobe flash plugins for Firefox. Please tell me how i may be resolve this problem in future Aith my homage, Nikola from Serbia Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problem with firefox beta and flash player
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problem with firefox beta and flash player Comments: I tried the last beta of firefox but it occured that I can't use google talk anymore. In fact, it's not compatible with the former flasplayer (and I can't upload the new one). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Adobe Flash Player and Firefox 4
Hi all, I've been noticing that Adobe Flash Player crashes very regularly on YouTube in Firefox 4. It literally crashes on pretty much every video and comes up with the message "Adobe Flash Player has crashed, click here to send an error report", when you send an error report it gives you the option to reload the page, when you reload the page it usually works but the same crash cycle repeats when clicking on another video. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to have done anything, it just seems to be a problem with Firefox 4 as I al...

Firefox & Adobe Flash Player
Hello everyone, Before I ask my question, I want to tell you that I am a complete newbie with SUSE and Linux in general. I am trying to install adobe flash player for Firefox but I keep running into a brick wall. I downloaded the flash player from the adobe website (the one with .tar.gz), and extracted it. It's currently located in the 'Downloads' folder. I read up and found that the file needs to be in the usr/lib/browser-plugins folder, but when I try to move/copy it over there it tells me that my access is denied eventhough there's only one user on the sy...

firefox 3 and adobe flash player
Name: xclene Email: thesixthatwpdotpl Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 and adobe flash player Comments: winXP can not install adobe flash player Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Scrolling with Mouse wheel Problems with Flash in Firefox (2.0.0.12 (Linux) + newest Adobe Flash Linux)
Hi, I have the problem that when I use my mouse wheel to scroll down a page and happen to have my cursor come over a flash object, the scrolling stops. Obviously the mouse wheel commands are sent to the Plugin, even though I have never brought it to focus with a click. The windows version of Firefox behaves different in this matter. It allows continues scrolling without stop. The stop is very unsettling, especially if you don't use a mouse directly but an emulated mouse. First of all: I don't want to install a flash blocker but rather find a solution than a workarou...

Firefox 13.01 and Adobe flash player
I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash working. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Both Goggle Chrome and Internet explorer work Ok with the latest Adobe Flash Player. For now have reverted to Goggle Chrome. Is the a fix in the works --- avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean. Virus Database (VPS): 120629-1, 06/29/2012 Tested on: 6/29/2012 9:39:24 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2012 AVAST Software. http://www.avast.com On 06/29/2012 12:39 PM, david wells wrote: > I have finally given up trying to get the latest version of flash > work...

Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3.
Name: gen89 Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player cannot be installed on Firefox 3. Comments: I have installed an Adobe Flash Player plugin on my Firefox 3 web browser. Even if I restart the program, the plugin would not function properly, i.e. the notice "missing plugins" appearing on top of the webpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - problem with firefox adobe flash player - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The McLaren 570GT solves one of the biggest problems with supercars
VIDEO: McLaren's new supercar is optimised for long road trips.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Hollywood's latest problem with whitewashing
The movie industry's structural racism appears to be as intractable as ever, with a new film accused of whitewashing.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and Hollywood's latest problem with whitewashing
The movie industry's structural racism appears to be as intractable as ever, with a new film accused of whitewashing.

VW execs didn't think diesel problem would be so serious
... , Emissions , Diesel Volkswagen admits that Martin Winterkorn received at least two memos advising him about the diesel emissions problem well ...

How to fix Windows 10's most annoying problems
... months now, and while it’s still not the perfect, most polished operating system there is, Microsoft has at least fixed a lot of the problems ...

The problem of relabeling Trump as "Drumpf."
Many of those who seek to diminish Donald Trump have jumped at the idea of tagging him with the name Drumpf, which was the surname of his ancestors ...

The Democratic Party, Donald Trump & the 2016 Turnout Problem
... On the other hand, Republican turnout is way up. (Data in a moment.) There are at least three factors at play here, and one very large problem. ...

The US Air Force is willing to spend $738 million to solve one of America's biggest rocket problems
For the last decade, Russian-made engines have been propelling US national security satellites into space. While this has proven to be a good ...

No Lundqvist, no problem: Raanta, Rangers beat Capitals
WASHINGTON (AP) — Antti Raanta made 32 saves while subbing for the injured Henrik Lundqvist and Derek Stepan scored as the New York Rangers bounced ...