Problem with Firefox 3.5.3 on Mac 10.5 and 10.5 in Blogger.com blogs

Name:    Allen
Email:   allenatbergstedtdotorg
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The following problem occurs with Firefox 3.5 on Mac 10.5 and 10.6 The
problem does not occur with Safari on 10.6 or on Windows version of Firefox.

In my Blogger blogs I've enabled the one-click edit function which is
shown by a pencil icon. One click on the pencil should put me in edit
mode. However, Firefox 3.5.3 does not show the pencil. I have to click
the Sign In button which puts me into my Dashboard where I can select a
New Post. I do not have to actually sign in since I'm already signed in.
The problem is the missing pencil icon. As I mentioned FF 3.5.3  works
fine in Safari on Mac 10.6 and in Windows. Just not in the Mac 10.5 and 10.6

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Allen

Web resources about - Problem with Firefox 3.5.3 on Mac 10.5 and 10.5 in Blogger.com blogs - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Corporate Australia's real problem: ancient companies
Our biggest companies are pretty aged, compared to the dynamic corporate giants that power the world's biggest economy.

Report claims Samsung Galaxy S7 will fix the biggest problem with the Galaxy S6
... Samsung ditched microSD support on the Galaxy S6. Well according to a new report on Monday, Samsung will fix the bigger of those two problems ...

"So the product is being deliberately misused despite a specific warning label, and y'all are complaining ...
"Nobody was irreparably broken or even like stubbed their toe? BURN BUNCH EMS DOWN. Bomb this company back to the stone age before the hair of ...

There's a big problem with the iPad Pro that could ruin its main selling point
... iPad Pro's launch has been mired by the long shipping times for key accessories, such as the Pencil and Smart Keyboard, and a charging problem ...

Acampora on problems in the market
Master technician Ralph Acampora says he has some doubts about this "fractured" market.

Here’s Obama’s Other Syrian Problem
'There was one occasion where he invited us up to Lake Geneva with his family'

New York's anti-terror reporting app could easily cause problems
New York state is understandably more anxious than ever about terrorist threats, and it's hoping that some mobile technology will bolster its ...

Fake Users Create Problems for Businesses, but Few Take Action
While 82 percent of companies struggle with fake users, 43 percent still admit allowing them into their ecosystem, the Telesign report found. ...

Dell laptops may have a Lenovo Superfish-size security problem
New data suggests that Dell, like Lenovo, may have been shipping compromised systems for the past few months. Research on the size and scope ...