Problem with Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0

Name:    Simon
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Doesnt work with firefox 3

Ask to install the player everytime I need the plugin...

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Simon

Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.115.0
http://www.adobe.com/ Dan wrote: > http://www.adobe.com/ Some info on new features in the new version: <http://www.adobe.com/devnet/logged_in/jchurch_flashplayer9.html> Highlights: H.264 and high-efficiency AAC support Graphical rendering enhancements Flash Player cache The changes in the cache will need some looking in to. Will it involve even more cookie style user info caching? Some info on security related changes: <http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/fplayer9_security.html> <http://preview.tinyurl.com/3xfus9> Highlights: Poli...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 1
Name: Tony Email: ak_157atntlworlddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 1 - froze when using with Flash Player 9.0.47.0 Comments: I was asked to load Flash Player which turned out to be 9.0.47.0 When using the following :- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3914143.stm After a certain no. of moves Firefox stopped responding. This happened in Admin mode and then in Limited mode. Machine is a bit long in the tooth XP machine 256Mb which I use for trials like this Beta version of Firefox. cheers Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windo...

Problem with Firefox version 2.0.0.9
Hi All, I had a strange problem when using HTTPS 1.1 with Firefox 2.0.0.9. I am trying to browse a local web server using HTTPS1.1 every now and then when i submit some information on the page the HTTPS server is not sending the end of header string (generally CRLF and CRLF). Dur to which the next page doesn't get displayed. Has any one seen this problem. Your input would be helpful Thanks Raghuveer ...

Scrolling with Mouse wheel Problems with Flash in Firefox (2.0.0.12 (Linux) + newest Adobe Flash Linux)
Hi, I have the problem that when I use my mouse wheel to scroll down a page and happen to have my cursor come over a flash object, the scrolling stops. Obviously the mouse wheel commands are sent to the Plugin, even though I have never brought it to focus with a click. The windows version of Firefox behaves different in this matter. It allows continues scrolling without stop. The stop is very unsettling, especially if you don't use a mouse directly but an emulated mouse. First of all: I don't want to install a flash blocker but rather find a solution than a workarou...

Adobe releases Flash Player 9.0.151.0 after all
Adobe has released version 9.0.151.0 of Flash Player to avoid letting down those users who for certain reasons can't update to the current version 10. This includes the users of Microsoft Windows 98, Windows ME, Mac OS X 10.1 to 10.3 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 and 4. According to Adobe, version 10 does not work on these systems. Adobe had initially planned to discontinue its support of the series 9 versions. http://www.heise-online.co.uk/security/Adobe-releases-Flash-Player-9-0-151-0-after-all--/news/111902 -- "Never drive faster than your ANGEL can fly" ...

Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0
Name: Jezreel Trepanier Email: jezreeltrepanierathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0 Comments: Hello, I am trying to view videos on youtube with Firefox version 3.0 - it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player, or that I have javascript turned off. I have javascript turned on (upon checking) and I have just installed AFP, yet I continue to get the same message each time the browser restarts, so I am unable to view videos on youtube. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Swedish Firefox 0.9, 0.9.1, 0.9.2
Hi, PLEASE NOTE: The Swedish l10n page has moved to http://www.mozilla.se/ This has been previously posted on this list and to mlp-staff, with no reply or update of the mlp status pages. Thus, i repeat: Please update your links! The Swedish (sv-SE) l10n group has releasted language packs and localized builds for Windows and Linux of the Firefox 0.9 versions. Due to the security issues, Windows version prior to 0.9.2 have been removed. These language packs are considered stable and tested. Firefox 0.9.2 pack: http://www.mozilla.se/paket/firefox-0.9.2-svSE.xpi Firefox 0....

Flash player (9.0.124.0) doesn't work correctly
Name: Henry Tregillus Email: tonerboyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Flash player (9.0.124.0) doesn't work correctly Comments: Basically whenever I try and install the newest flash player version - 9.0.124.0 - firefox simply won't thing it's installed. I install the plugin, it restarts firefox, and it says I have to install it as if I never just installed it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0
Name: kevin marcelli Email: kevmar100athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I keep getting the message, The following applications need to be closed before the Adobe Flash Player Plugin can be installed. Firefox. I have no clue how to download this program and spent hours and getting no where. Please help. Thank you. Kevin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no e...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 0.8, 0.9 and 0.91: problems opening new tabs
Hi there, since a couple of days I have the following problem with all my Firefox installations (2 machines): the CTRL-T shortcut to open a new tab in the browser window ceases to work soon after starting up the browser. It works for a while but then at no definable point it just stops working. Doubleclicking the tab bar still works, though. I had the problem with FF0.8 on my main box, which is why I upgraded to 0.9 and now to 0.91. It didnt help. The only extensions I used were AdBlock and TabExtensions, but I installed those months ago and the browser always ran fine. Thi...

Problem building firefox 2.0.0.9 on Solaris 9
I'm trying to build firefox for the first time on Solaris 9. *** OS and Compiler*** SunOS arcade 5.9 Generic_122300-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490 Solaris GCC 3.4.6 *** Firefox version and dependencies *** firefox-2.0.0.11 gtk+-2.12.9 glib-2.16.1 atk-1.9.1 cairo-1.2.6 pango-1.18.4 libIDL-0.8.5 *** Firefox .mozconfig *** mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/home/rmadsen/stacks/sparc-sunos-solaris-9/ firefox-2.0.0.9/obj-dir ac_add_options --prefix=/home/rmadsen/stacks/install/sparc-sunos- solaris-9 ac_add_options --enable-application=browser ac_add_options --enable-defaul...

Adobe Flash Player 9.0.r16 for Firefox (upgrade) (Rev 2)
Server Version 6.2.2.190 Agent 6.2.2.181 Deployed Adobe Flash Player 9.0.r16 for Firefox (upgrade) (Rev 2) successfully to several computers, both Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Still showing as a Vulnerability on all computers. The IE version is applying successfully and showing patched correctly. Richard Berg Information & Telecommunication Director Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Inc. Richard, I've reported this as a bug, they're looking at it - it's because it now uses a different file for the plugin... -- Shaun Pond ...

Web resources about - Problem with Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The problem with using infrastructure to stimulate an economy
The immediate boost to the economy from infrastructure stimulus spending is minimal, while the cost for any new jobs it creates can be huge

Chris Christie has a problem with the presumption of innocence
Last night’s debate was more or less dominated by Ted Cruz and Donald Trump, but that doesn’t mean that it wasn’t riddled with deeply problematic ...

A recurring problem in 'Making A Murderer' used to be huge in the UK — and the country figured out how ...
... Act of 1984 [PACE], however, subsequently required officers to videotape their interviews, among other provisions. It nearly solved the problem. ...

Here’s The Problem With $600 Billion In Federal Grants
Here’s The Problem With $600 Billion In Federal Grants

Hours-Long Delays Affected N,Q,R, B and D Lines Due to Signal Problems: MTA
Signal problems citywide&nbsp;delayed the lines, the agency said.

Free Basics, net neutrality, and the problem with charity
This must have been a pretty bad year for Mark Zuckerberg. He thought he'd be a hero, but now he's a pariah. Why?

Izzy Kaminska And The Problems Of Scaling For Unicorns
I have the merest soupcon of a scent of a suspicion that Izzy Kaminska wants to find some reason why the varied unicorns how dominating the exciting ...

Carter says ‘navigation error’ – not mechanical problem – put US boats in Iranian waters
Carter says ‘navigation error’ – not mechanical problem – put US boats in Iranian waters

Drone traffic a problem?
Drone traffic a problem?