Printer problem #2

Name:    Fred Mathes
Email:   fsmathesattwcnydotrrdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
In the last week or so I can not print from a web page with Mozilla
firefox browser. My printer will print from a web page using Internet
Explorer. This looks like it may be a firefox browser problem due to the
fact the printer works normal with every other setting.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Fred