Please DO NOT get rid of FireFox 2, FireFox 3 is buggy!

Name:    Debbie Lapeyre
Email:   dalapeyreatmulberrytechdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I  have just uninstalled FireFix 3.0 on my OSX Mac

 - if left open, slows other applications

 - dies 1 or 2 times a day (unresponsive, needs to be ended)

- "text size" has become "zoom". OK, who cares what you call it.
   BUT IT IS per/page and does not stick. I use FireFox to
   teach (display slide shows). I want to set the size depending
   on my auditorium, and use it for all pages in that session.
   Could not figure out any way around this except to preset the
   font size, which I do NOT want to do. Every auditorium is
   different, and I make it bigger until the back row can see.

I ripped 3 off my machine and reinstalled 2.0.0.6.

--dal

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Debbie