PDF Crashes Firefox #2

Name:    Karl
Email:   sstopperatemldotcc
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I love the Firefox browser except that if I open a PDF file, it freezes
Firefox and my computer. This is pathetic. I see from research that many
have this bug. Very frustrating.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Karl

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data
Name: john Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.13 does not crash with streaming data Comments: Firefox/3.5.2 crashes when I attempt to receive "streaming data" from a certain website, whereas I have always been able to receive such "streaming data" without any problem from such website under Firefox/3.0.13. In other words, Firefox/3.5.2 crashes whereas Firefox/3.0.12 does not crash under the same scenario. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Crash crash crash firefox 2.0
On both my windows 98se and my sons windows XP, firefox is crashing when I shut down the computer. On mine I get no messages, but even with firefox closed I get a "firefox is not responding" on ctrl-alt-del. On windows XP a XPCOM error message. Also, when I open an htm file with firefox, filemon shows intense disk activity even 5 minutes after opening the file. Been using since ver 0.6 ... never seen anything like this ......what is happening ? []'s Shadow wrote: > On both my windows 98se and my sons windows XP, firefox is > crashing when I shut down th...

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

Firefox causing a plugin to crash, which in turn crashes Firefox
When you view two pages in a row that contain content for the same plugin, the plugin's "terminate" function is called, then the plugin's "initialize" function is called. However, the plugin binary is not unloaded and reloaded. With our plugin, this causes the global pointers for the memory-management system to not be set to NULL, so when the plugin is re-initialized, the plugin dereferences an invalid pointer, causing it to crash, and in turn, crash Firefox. If a page with no plugin content is loaded between the two pages with plugin content, there is n...

Firefox 2.0
Name: Jenny Email: greenraintiger_at_yahoo.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0 - not as good as the old Firefox Comments: I hate the new Firefox 2.0. You guys changed something things that make it more difficult to use and more like the new Internet Explorer version, which is super-inconvenient and horrible. That being said, I love Firefox, but here is one new feature I don't like. Why did you have to move the "X" button to close each tab ONTO each tab?!?! I liked it perfectly fine in the corner, so that you can close a series of tab by just clicking ther...

Firefox 2.0.0.13 crashes crashes crashes
Name: R S Lewis Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2.0.0.13 crashes crashes crashes Comments: Your update has installed on my MacBook running X... it was only a few days ago... and since FF has crashed three to four times a day!!!! What is going on??? I never had a problem like this before. I've used it as my primary browser for over a year, but you have got to be kidding if the new more secure FF is unreliable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

both firefox and beta firefox crash
Name: john Email: bassist04athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: both firefox and beta firefox crash Comments: everytime i loaded either version of firefox it would crash/close no matter what site i went to. I never used to have this problem with the previous release as it is something recent. maybe you know how to resolve said problem?? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

Firefox add on crashing firefox
Name: joshua lafrance Email: joshdotlafranceatgmaildotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Firefox add on crashing firefox Comments: The add on / plug in is freezing up firefox when an alert box pops up. It does this with the new firefox version 3.0.3. This is happening to me on 2 different computers. It requires opening the task manager to close out firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://en-gb.www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Web resources about - PDF Crashes Firefox #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Lightning Crashes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Lightning Crashes " is a song by the rock band Live , from their 1994 album, Throwing Copper . The track wasn't released as a single in the ...

When New York Times website crashes, newspaper turns to Facebook Notes
When The New York Times’ website suffered some downtime Wednesday because of technical issues, the newspaper turned to Facebook Notes to post ...

Adorable Baby Crashes Daddy's Concert - YouTube
17 month old baby, Ethan ran out onstage when his dad, country singer Coffey, was performing at NYE event, started dancing, and stole the show. ...

Police warn drivers after tanker crashes at Ajman roundabout
A tanker overturned at the Al Zorah roundabout spilling oil on the busy road and causing traffic jams for about four hours.

Worst Driver of the Day: Old Man Crashes Into Everything In Piggly Wiggly Parking Lot
No, this isn’t footage from “GTA V.” A 92-year-old man named Russell Kerr pulled his minivan out of the parking lot last Friday at a Piggly Wiggly ...

Man crashes car doing burnouts allegedly twice over limit at Port Pirie - AdelaideNow Search Search
A MAN was arrested after allegedly doing burnouts while almost two times over the limit and crashing into a fence at Port Pirie.

Kangaroos cause two crashes near Bendigo
One driver swerved, the other collided with a kangaroo in separate accidents near Bendigo.

Car crashes into home in Oxley
A car has smashed into a home in Canberra's south on Thursday afternoon.

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten crashes car in Melbourne
Bill Shorten was involved in a car crash in Melbourne's north at the weekend.

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 10:57:57 AM