Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1

Name:    Steven DuChene
Email:   tevendatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access
my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another
Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine.

I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to
take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does
not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a
second time nothing at all happens.

I have tried upgrading to Firefox-3.5.1 but that made no change with
this problem.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090717 Remi/fc9 Firefox/3.5.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Steven

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1.
Name: Stephanie C. Email: thexxxchangeataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading 3.5.3. through Firefox 3.5.1. Comments: It keeps getting stuck on "scanning for viruses", even when I disable Norton. I had to download through IE(go figure!) to avoid this because it happened 3 times! I just thought you should know. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response t...

Shiretoko (Firefox 3.1) being renamed to Firefox 3.5
In this week's delivery meeting, in a previous thread here, and on devnews, we announced a proposal to renumber Shiretoko (aka "Firefox 3.1") to Firefox 3.5, before beta 4 is released. As was expected, no show-stopping problems with that proposal have surfaced, so we will be proceeding with it as the plan of record. Sam Sidler will be coordinating the required changes across the various arms of our project, so please look for posts from him with updates on the progress of the transition. Thanks to everyone for their feedback, and their help with this renumbering! ...

I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1
Name: Quang Product: Firefox Summary: I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1 Comments: I have used version 3.5 ,3.1 and 3.0. I think firefox 3.1 is very good, it can display some website perfectly, better than firefox 3.0. In some sites, Firefox 3.0 can't display corectly. When I use scrollbar it make the site reloaded and I can't view the site. You can consider some sites , such as :http://sis.hut.edu.vn/RequestScoreBoard_BeforeLogin.aspx. In contrast to, firefox 3.1 can display these sites with no problem. I have update firefox 3.1 to version 3.5 beta 4 recentl...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC
Name: Philip Gust Email: gustatacmdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 extensions are incompatibile with Firefox 3.5 RC Comments: The following extensions that worked with Firefox 3.1 are incompatible with Firefox 3.5: Norton IPS 1.0 Norton Toolbar 3.5 RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin 1.0 Testing compatibility requires testing these extensions prior to release. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response...

Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc,
Name: tom Email: tom_lawrence99athotmaildotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.1 or 3.5.0.1 etc, Comments: When Is There going to be a 3.5 update? 3.5 is very good but still alot a crashes and slowdowns Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Firefox 3.0 uses version 1.9 of the Gecko layout engine for displaying web pages. This version fixes many bugs, improves standards compliance, ...

Mozilla prepares for Firefox 3 release and plans for 3.1
Mozilla is preparing for the official release of Firefox 3, which will land on …

Firefox 3 is Out Now
Firefox 3 is out now, looking good and doing its thing. You can nab it here, and read about the world record attempt as well. No word on how ...

Firefox 3 to go native in appearance
The upcoming version of the open-source Web browser will fit right in with Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X. Linux is another matter entirely. ...

Firefox 3 review
... for the speed, lightness of being, and security alone, Firefox remains our Editors' Choice for best Internet browser. The good: Firefox 3 touts ...

FAQ: Installing Firefox 3
Installing Firefox 3 is a simple process, whether you're installing it for the first time or installing over an existing version. There can be ...

Firefox 3: Email Servers Still Work
Firefox 3's site to download the browser crashed, but their email servers are still working.

First Impressions of Firefox 3
This is a good upgrade to a good browser, but it's not the godsend many make it out to be.

Firefox 3: 8 Untold Secrets
Unleash the power of Firefox 3 with the help of these little-known features.

Firefox 3 Available Now (Go Set a World Record!)
Firefox 3 is finally available, which means you should go download it. They're trying to set a Guinness World Record for the most software downloaded ...