No Java Support in Firefox 3 Beta 5

Name:    kelly crow
Email:   kcrow11athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Every time I try to launch a java enabled page or use a java web app
Firefox 3 Beta 5 crashes or gives an error stating that my browser does
not support java.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
kelly
4/13/2008 12:12:02 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

How do I update Firefox 3 Beta 5 to Firefox 3.01?
Hello! Using KDE 4, with OpenSuSE 11. How do I update to the latest version of firefox? Please tell me! Thanks in advance, Panarchy -- Panarchy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Simply complete the following: Add this repository to YaST*: 'Index of /repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0' (http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/openSUSE_11.0/) (Click and then copy the URL from the address bar in the new tab) To update Firefox: - Open YaST Package Manager - Enter the root password when pr...

Firefox 3.5 beta feedback #3
Name: keshon ball Email: dakeshonatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta feedback Comments: For the release of firefox 3.5, you can add more things to your homepage,let customers create a email with mozilla powered by gmail. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox 3 beta 3 feedback #5
Name: satheesh kumar Email: harishkabishatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3 beta 3 feedback Comments: I have previously been using firefox 2 and recently downloaded version 3 beta 3 and has been using both simultaneously. Ever since I installed the beta 3 version, whenever I use firefox browser (either version) and closed it, an error report is generated stating that firefox has encountered an error. When I was using firefox 2 alone, this problem wasn't there. May be this is specific to my machine or it is not, I don't know. Otherwise, the beta 3 ve...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback #3
Name: Anonymous Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback Comments: Mozilla Firefox 3 Beta 5 has no bugs whatsoever, the only thing that you should do is ask for the makers of the add-ons and themes to update to be compatible with the Beta versions. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback #3
Name: Brad Email: bwadidassoccerpro8atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 Feedback Comments: I've been using Firefox 3 Beta 5 for roughly a week now and I've notice few things that it fell short on. When watching an .mpg or .mov I found that the video was always jerky on the beta, but I've never had such problems with Firefox 2 or 1.5. I reinstalled Quicktime just to make sure it wasn't the cause, but I still have jerky videos. I was also enjoying the stability of the Beta until tonight while I had Facebook and 2 other ent...

Firefox 3.5 beta 5 Feedback
Name: Joeffel Faelnar Email: joeffeldotfaelnaratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta 5 Feedback Comments: Awesome! This version is really great. So far, I have not encountered any bugs. In fact, I can't believe that this is still in beta testing. It's so stable. And in my honest opinion, it's even faster than Google Chrome, which is said to be the fastest browser yet. Great job guys! I love Mozilla! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback #5
Name: Karan Kant Email: kantk2003at Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 feedback Comments: Overall, I am very impressed with this app. Some problems: Some java apps don't work (mostly games) Firefox sometimes crashes The 'restore session' setting seems to have dissapeared (Was it supposed to) Reccomendations: A transparent toolbar like IE in vista, it will look cool! Overall, it is a smooth transition from firefox 2 to 3 Keep it up! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/2.0.0.14;MEGAUPLOAD...

Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta
Name: Michelle Parrish Email: mimi0501atearthlinkdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 downgrades to Firefox 3.5.8 Beta Comments: I have upgraded to Firefox 3.6 5 times. Each time I upgrade, once I shut down Firefox and restart it, it downgrades to Firefox Beta 3.5.8. I've already had to delete my profile and create a new one because mine was corrupted. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.8) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time
Name: Geraldine Harless Email: gharless73athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I have two Firefox ---one is Firefox 3 the otheris Firefox 3 Beta 3 on my computersame time Comments: HELP can you help me? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - No Java Support in Firefox 3 Beta 5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Legged Squad Support System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Legged Squad Support System ( LS3 ) is a DARPA project for a legged robot which could function autonomously as a packhorse for a squad of ...

Campbell Soup Company Soup Declares Support For Mandatory GMO Labeling
Campbell Soup becomes first major company to start GMO labeling. The Campbell Soup Company ( NYSE:CPB ) has given its support to Federal legislation ...

Well hell. Even a majority of Republicans support Obama's gun measures
Well hell by digby Look at this: A majority of Americans support President Barack Obama’s executive actions on guns, according to a CNN/ORC ...

Hackers are now offering 'customer support' to the victims they extort money from
Hackers, especially those who create and deploy a type of malware known as “ransomware,” are now offering support and service to the victims ...

Gun support depends on who you are, where you live
The demographic and ideological differences between those who favor or oppose gun laws remain rather high.

Supreme Court should support unions - Hartford Courant
To me, being in law enforcement is about more than doing a job, it's about being the backbone of your community. I have been in law enforcement ...

Jamie Foxx Pulls a Steve Harvey at the Golden Globes to Support 'Straight Outta Compton'
Jamie Foxx Pulls a Steve Harvey at the Golden Globes to Support 'Straight Outta Compton'

Saudi Arabia cements support against Iran at Arab League summit
Saudi Arabia cements support against Iran at Arab League summit

College hockey teams show support for Denna Laing
College hockey teams show support for Denna Laing

How to truly support the Muslim community
While some candidates have expressed of solidarity with American Muslims, none have said what that means in practice.