Newest Norton does not support Firefox 3.0.1.0

Name:    Leland Hammerschmitt
Email:   lelandhatpacbelldotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Just FYI:(But we need it fixed/updated)
OS: Mac OS10.4.1.1 on pre-intel G-5
Firefox: latest always auto upgrade (thanks!)
Problem:
Norton's latest Internet Security does not support Firefox with it's
Norton Confidential. Dialogue box: "You will not be protected while
browsing the web."  The WEIRD thing is that it says it supports Firefox
later versions above 1.5.  Which I have.  I've contacted Norton support
and they said they'd have it fixed in "a couple of weeks" but I should
contact you.  So please be aware but also PLEASE HELP solve this.
Everything else in the Norton package runs fine.
Regards,
Leland

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Leland
4/29/2009 5:57:15 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support
Name: Cindy Connery Email: cinconatVerizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 support Comments: Since the release of your 3.0.1 update, I have to log in to every single site and reset my settings every time I open Firefox. I have been through all of your support (which I feel is strongly lacking), including live chat and still cannot find a solution. I have seen this problem and similar ones, but none of the fixes work for me. I was excited to see an update today only to find nothing's changed for me. You REALLY need better support Browser De...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

upgrading from firefox 1.0 to firefox 1.0.1
followup to grc.techtalk upgrading from firefox 1.0 to firefox 1.0.1 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007689.html ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Steps for upgrading from Firefox 1.0 to Firefox 1.0.1 Automatic Update (Windows only) Windows users 1. Before beginning the update, be sure to complete any work you're doing in Firefox 1.0 and close any extra tabs or windows you may have open. 2. If you see a small red icon update icon on the right end of your menub...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS
Name: Flop Email: serg_flopatmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS Comments: after update from 3.0.0 on 3.0.1 firefox can not resolve DNS.. i can visit for examle google on IP http://64.233.187.99/ but can't open any domen name ex. http://google.com i stop antivirus and not use any firewall in browser settings not use any proxy IE7, miranda, skype and other works good... Network settings assign automaticly: IP/mask/gateway/DNS servers/ i try create new user profile (firefox -p) but it not solve my proble...

firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1,
Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private data? What is up with this program? I use Vista program, maybe that's the problem? I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0 problem. Thanks, Tom Woodenknee@comcast.net skrev: > Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private > information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and > they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delet...

Why am I getting Firefox 3.0.0.1 instead of 2.0.0.16?
This is becoming supremely irritating. The Update applet tells me I have a security update for Firefox, specifially 2.0.0.16. Then it downloads and installs Firefox 3.0.0.1 - which happens to be a complete POS! Firefox 3.0 is a disaster - the right click menu doesn't work properly, it crashes on God knows how many Web sites that used to work fine in earlier versions. It's crap. But the real complaint is - WHY is it being mis-represented by the updater as an earlier version? Whose brilliant idea was that? Now I have to go through the whole **** uninstall process...

printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3
Name: ledatica Email: ledaticaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: printing issues with firefox 2.0.0.1 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: OS - windows XP home edition with SP2 After installing Firefox version 2.0.0.3 I noticed that web page printing is out of order, when the xp user account is a limited account. I checked to see the print preview and that showed me only partial page displayed and only prints partial page. I logged back on as XP admin account and checked the same web page again. This time both the print preview and the actual printing came out exactly as the web...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help
Name: Marika Email: controlatrocketpropdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: in Firefox 2.0.0.6 Firefox 2.0.0.3 is still downloading under Help Comments: Circle spinning next to Downloading Firefox 2.0.0.3 but Firefox 2.0.0.6 has been downloaded and installed. MacBook (Intel)Boot Camp installation WinXP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Web resources about - Newest Norton does not support Firefox 3.0.1.0 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Air Force Civil Engineer Support Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AFCESA began as the Civil Engineer Construction Operations Group at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base , Ohio in 1966. Two years later, the new ...

Australia v West Indies: Support for Marsh brothers leaves Burns, Khawaja in limbo
Australia have guaranteed the selection of one Marsh brother for the Boxing Day Test and are likely to retain the other too, which would leave ...

Nardwuar the Human Serviette gets love, support on social media after stroke
Well wishers are hoping Nardwuar the Human Serviette has a speedy recovery after a stroke in Vancouver.

Without Significant Changes, Diversity In The Legal Profession Will Remain On Life Support
According to Bryan Stevenson of Just Mercy , what are the four things required to bring about social change?

Chrome Beta v48 adds custom notification buttons, Presentation API support and more
... bringing along with it some notable changes that will make developers' jobs much easier. New in the Chrome Beta version 48 update is support ...

Cruz Soars to Front of the Pack in Iowa Poll; Trump Support Stays Flat
Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa survey also brings no joy to Ben Carson or Jeb Bush.

Migrants Gang Rape Women, Leftist Protest In Support Of Migrants
A “anti-racist” group held a demonstration in support of the migrants, after a Swedish women faced gang rape by asylum seekers.

Yahoo adds Gmail support to Mail app
Yahoo is looking to pull a whole lot of new users into its new Yahoo Mail app by adding support for Google 's popular Gmail. Yahoo, which has ...

Google Play Movies finally adds AirPlay support
... and one of them just got a pretty major update. The app in question is none other than Google Play Movies and TV. The update? AirPlay support. ...

Video Shopping Aimed At Millennials Supports Small Businesses & Shopping Small
... Business Saturday is behind us, shopping small is still going strong this holiday season. Among the many businesses that continue to support ...