New Window in File menu does not activate new window for Firefox 3.0.11 (or 3.0.10)

Name:    gin
Product: Firefox

Comments:
When I close all windows in Firefox (MAC OS 10.4.11) I cannot activate a
new window from the icon in the dock or from the file menu. I have to
restart the program. Sometimes I have to force quit Firefox to get it to
shut down.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
gin

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

macos 10.3.9 crashes repeatedly with new firefox 2.0.0.3
Name: Peter Koopmans Email: elpees&kpnplanetdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: macos 10.3.9 crashes repeatedly with new firefox 2.0.0.3 Comments: Any internet session with the updated firefox 2.0.0.3 leads to computercrash (mac os x 3.9, and difficulties with restarting the computer, mostly recrashing while restarting. This has never happened before with any program used on this Mac. I was forced to disable Firefox after using it satisfactorily since its launch and to return to Safari.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; nl-nl) AppleWebKit/312...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF
Name: mike Email: m_salantatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am using Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Tiger), Firefox Version 3.0.3; Firefox crashes half the time: File > Print > Save as PDF Comments: And the resulting PDF is a mess, it cannot be opened, and it gives no indication of damage until you try to open it. In other words, after crashing and restarting firefox several times, one can be left with a number of PDFs that are absolutely CRAP (one for each crash). There is a crash reporter which analyses this, but I am not a techie; parsing complaints seem to be ...

For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version
Name: fakhrul Email: zeroratingatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version Comments: For Firefox 4.0 Beta 3,Should change back location for 'Open Link in New Tab' and 'Open Link in New Windows' same used on stable version Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b3) Gecko/20100805 Firefox/3.0.13;MEGAUPLOAD 1.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectatio...

New Firefox 3.0 #3
Name: Brian Timmins Email: briantimminsathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0 Comments: First I want to say I LOVE FIREFOX! Best thing that ever happened to the internet. But I have to say that this new 3.0 is giving me a lot of problems for that fact that is consumes all of my RAM and put my CPU to the max! What's going on? Take a look. In the meantime I will downgrade. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to re...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

Firefox 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.3, Windows 2000
Name: Dan Email: irixdudeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0 on Mac OS X 10.3, Windows 2000 Comments: Hello, I am absolutely loving Firefox 3.0. However I am only able to run it on Windows 2000 as my other office computers are Macs running OS X 10.3. Why is 10.3 not supported? A large number of newspaper, ad, and other publishing offices have a great deal of computers running NT 4 (which is no longer supported), Windows 2000 (which I hope will be supported in Firefox 4), and Mac OS X 10.3 (which isn't supported but I sure wish it was). I can understand no...

opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10
Name: michel wur Email: michelwuratsfrdotfr Product: Firefox Summary: opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10 Comments: Hello, My system is xp home, my desk as administrator works well with ff3.0.11, so it is fos another user. But on my own user mode, it does not open without a pop up which says: « La mise à jour ne peut être installée. Veuillez vous assurer qu'aucune autre copie de Firefox n'est en cours d'exécution sur votre ordinateur, puis redémarrez Firefox pour essayer à nouveau. »,...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Web resources about - New Window in File menu does not activate new window for Firefox 3.0.11 (or 3.0.10) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

PMD Offerpop launches ‘Activate,’ a gallery of social activity
Offerpop , a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, today announced Activate by Offerpop — an engaging visual gallery that shows Facebook, Twitter, ...

"Activate the world" (or: what "mobile" really means)
A mind map I did for some upcoming talks. The central idea is that thinking about mobile isn't just "thinking about mobile devices" but calls ...

Windows Phone 7 - How to activate and use TellMe voice search - YouTube
Speech Features in Windows Phone 7. I was having issues with the player so I have uploaded this video made by Microsoft. Microsoft Tellme's speech ...

Canberra Metro and Activate tram consortiums meeting local contractors
Local construction companies are hoping for fair and inclusive consideration from the shortlisted tram consortiums.

Mayor Robert Doyle promises to activate Melbourne as city switches on 24 hours
Police, welfare workers and city officials are preparing for an unprecedented surge in CBD late night crowds.

Researchers activate Apple iSight webcams without warning light
If a laptop has a built-in camera, then someone can access it to spy on the user at any time, and the user would never know.

MH370: Malaysia releases preliminary report revealing it took four hours for search to activate
Malaysia has made public a preliminary report on flight MH370 and other data that marks its most extensive release of information on the missing ...

Researchers activate Apple iSight webcams without warning light
If a laptop has a built-in camera, then someone can access it to spy on the user at any time, and the user would never know.

Cyclone Pam: Vanuatu activates emergency plans as category five system predicted
Vanuatu is bracing for a powerful hit from Cyclone Pam which has been upgraded to a category four storm system.

Rosetta comet mission activates drill on Philae lander
The first spacecraft mission ever to land on a comet has begun drilling into the comet's surface.