New version of firefox does not support Java

Name:    Amy Dewey
Email:   amydatalumnaedotmillsdotedu
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi!

I'm a web producer and I use Firefox because of all the great tools it
has. My version of firefox was automatically updated to 3.6.3, and I can
no longer use the Java servlet files that my work requires. When firefox
tries to load them, it tries to download them instead of opening them in
the page. I much prefer to use firefox, but I am going back to IE until
this can be resolved.

Thanks!

Amy

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Amy
4/2/2010 6:06:32 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

New Firefox versions should result in larger file versions that previous firefox versions
Name: Jeff Email: jturner_at_citadel.com Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox versions should result in larger file versions that previous firefox versions Comments: I work for a company whose software does enterprise vulnerability management. I work with Windows and Windows applications. One of the things we do is install patches to products where needed. We rely on file versions because they are the best bet to know which version of an application is on the system (files are generally where the vulnerabilities reside). If a system�s registry gets �restored� or rolled ...

Feedback about new version of Firefox
Name: sohogirl Email: sohogirl08atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about new version of Firefox Comments: I cannot use my old themes and there are no new ones. Also, it would be nice if a when you click new tab it defaulted to your homepage instead of a blank page. I'm very unhappy so far with the new version, I really want my themes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no exp...

Feedback on your new version of Firefox
Name: WH Email: whfloridaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on your new version of Firefox Comments: 8/29 How can I REVERT to your last version? Seems you've lost some of the great aspects of Firefox with your "update." FONTS ---- they are smaller and the actual FONT is now awkward to read. BACK BUTTON ---- ??? Why? It's not as simple/intuitive as your last, and sometimes doesn't GO back COLOR ---- What's with the Safari GREY at the top... Preferred the lighter color of your last version, plus it was easy to distinguish which...

My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback
Name: Markus Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: My Firefox 4 Beta Feedback Button tells me to download the new Beta Version to be able to give feedback Comments: Mac OS X Version 10.6.4 Firefox 4 Beta 1 Feedback: Firefox Feedback Button redirects my request to leave a feedback to a page which is telling me to download the new beta version first even though I am obviously using it. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for...

re-feedback on new version of Firefox
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: re-feedback on new version of Firefox Comments: WOW That is the only way of explaining the speed that the browser gets to the next website. The last version of Firefox was lagging my computer a bit as I put into the last feedback I put, but this one...WOW I click, less than a second and the website is there. THANK YOU FIREFOX, your loyal Firefox customer, Dan Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.2) Gecko/2008091620 Firefox/3.0.2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix ...

Firefox or not Firefox

How can I get firefox to not pop up with a window about new versions of firefox.
Bloody firefox idiots are creating popups when I am in the middle of doing something. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Or do I have to quit using firefox. Don't those people understand leaving people alone! Dan On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:05:54 -0700, in message <1183525554.628959.186720@w5g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, dcaster@krl.org wrote: > Bloody firefox idiots are creating popups when I am in the middle of > doing something. Is there anything I can do to stop this? Of course there is. Go lo...

new version of firefox won't pull bookmarks from old firefox
Name: rob martz Email: nolesurferataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: new version of firefox won't pull bookmarks from old firefox Comments: I have successfully loaded firefox 3.5. but favorites, (bookmarks) don't transfer well..wan to import them from firefox to firefox bookmarks. If I load an old version (3.1) first, then open 3.5, the bookmarks appear...If I turn on 3.5 first, bookmarks are missing or hidden. Still happening after several days of use and restart of computer multiple times. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:...

firefox installer finds and overwrites every copy of firefox.exe on computer with new version
Name: Jesse Product: Firefox Summary: firefox installer finds and overwrites every copy of firefox.exe on computer with new version Comments: firefox 2 does it too, so it must be a "feature." did you idiots really think that interpreting "install firefox to d:\firefox" as "find every firefox.exe on computer and overwrite with new version" was a good idea? I should have 2 versions of this browser installed right now, but no, I have 2 copies of Firefox 3 Beta 5. thanks for making the beta testing process painless by allowing people to still use the ol...

new version of firefox does not support audio downloads from esnips.
Name: ramu Email: ramudotvedantaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: new version of firefox does not support audio downloads from esnips. Comments: The current version of Firefox does not support esnips audio download using greasemonkey addon enabled. Earlier versions of firefox supported it. Could you let me know which version was it or could you kindly enable it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to...

New version of firefox will not execute java scripts
Name: Thomas White Email: tomandmaria_adelphia1atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New version of firefox will not execute java scripts Comments: Java scripts which are called from a protected web page (such as a bank web page showing contents of a bank account) do not execute in this version of Firefox (viz., to show a check reported in the account). Similarly, java script called to enter addresses or additional required information on web pages do not execute. This is really bothersome. Firefox and java show that the appropriate add-ons have been installed, and ja...

All version of Firefox (including Firefox 3.6.6) can not support some function (such as 巴士小巴 button) of the following website
Name: All version of Firefox (including Firefox 3.6.6) can not support some function (such as 巴士小巴 button) of the following website Email: All version of Firefox (including Firefox 3dot6dot6) can not support some function (such as 巴士小巴 button) of the following website Product: Firefox Summary: All version of Firefox (including Firefox 3.6.6) can not support some function (such as 巴士小巴 button) of the following website Comments: All version of Firefox (including Firefox 3.6.6) can not support some function (such as 巴士小巴 button) of the following website http://www.centamap.com/gc...

New version of Firefox is inferior to previous version..
Name: Craig Email: craignmelinaatsympaticodotca Product: Firefox Summary: New version of Firefox is inferior to previous version.. Comments: One of the most idiotic features of the new version of Firefox needs to be disabled or removed altogether. Clicking on the 'Bookmarks' menu prompts the user to confirm the bookmarking of the current page. Every time I log on to my homepage, and wish to visit a bookmarked page, I am prompted to bookmark my homepage. This feature makes no sense. Why not simply put a bookmark button somewhere in the toolbar? Also, the program cra...

Firefox version 2.0.0.14 is the worse version of Firefox
Name: fred Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox version 2.0.0.14 is the worse version of Firefox Comments: After letting Firefox update itself automatically on the computer, the newer version 2.0.0.14 Firefox was not connecting to the server or any other network at all. It was not connecting to the Internet. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; CNPVersion2 - Congoo NetPass; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Web resources about - New version of firefox does not support Java - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of September 2013, Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean is the most widely-used Android version, ...

NHL for iOS updated to version 7.0 with video enhancements and Premium features
Hot on the heels of the 2016 All-Star Game, the National Hockey League (NHL) has updated its official iOS app, simply called NHL , to version ...

Adobe pushes out betas for version 21 of Flash and Air
... them aren't good. The Adobe app has proven to be a security nightmare and constant updates do little to alleviate the problems. Now a new version ...

Experts: Zika Vaccine a Decade Away, but Emergency-Use Version May Exist by 2016
Experts: Zika Vaccine a Decade Away, but Emergency-Use Version May Exist by 2016

Top Apple analyst says to expect an 'S version' of the Apple Watch in March
... such as an upgraded processor and battery. In a note sent to clients on Tuesday, he explained: Apple Watch: expect more of an "S" version ...

CEO Mayer: Making best version of Yahoo
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer said she will continue to focus on making the company the best version of itself possible.

Suicide Squad Trailer Gets Fan-Made Animated Version
In the spirit of the recent animated character posters for Suicide Squad (or maybe just for fun), [...]

Is Apple prepping a pro version of the iPhone 7 Plus? Catch the discussion on The CultCast
This week on The CultCast: a souped-up iPad Air 3 coming in March; iPhone 5se is a terrible name for a 4-inch iPhone; the iPhone 7 Plus PLUS ...

Sundance Docu ‘Norman Lear: Just Another Version Of You’ Nabbed By Netflix & Music Box
... by a standing ovation for the film itself , Music Box Films has picked up theatrical rights to the documentary Norman Lear: Just Another Version ...

Biker clubs exchange dueling versions of fatal shooting at Denver expo
CBS News Biker clubs exchange dueling versions of fatal shooting at Denver expo The Denver Post Denver police escort a man in handcuffs away ...