New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1

Name:    Robert Schlentz
Email:   approachatminndotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1
The error console had these warnings
Each of the errors occurred several times.
Warning: Unknown property 'align'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/
Line: 0
Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration.
Source File:
http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css
Line: 7
Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next declaration.
Source File:
http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css
Line: 7
Warning: Unknown property 'zoom'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/style/tignish/content.css
Line: 129
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/style/tignish/content.css
Line: 213
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-radius'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided
Line: 0
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'white-space'.  Declaration
dropped.
Source File: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/skins/standard/global.css
Line: 258
Warning: Unknown property 'align'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.tc-ieee.org/templates/247portal-b-blue/css/template_css.css
Line: 106
Warning: Unknown property 'width�'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.tc-ieee.org/templates/247portal-b-blue/css/template_css.css
Line: 136
Warning: Expected identifier for pseudo-class or pseudo-element but
found ' '.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.
Source File:
http://www.tc-ieee.org/templates/247portal-b-blue/css/template_css.css
Line: 220
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'cursor'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.tc-ieee.org/templates/247portal-b-blue/css/template_css.css
Line: 444
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'top'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.tc-ieee.org/templates/247portal-b-blue/css/template_css.css
Line: 463
Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'font'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File:
http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css
Line: 7
How do I go back to a previous version of Firefox.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Robert

Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /
Name: Milic Zivan Email: blagdotvetaratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and placed it instead of previous one firefox 2.0.0.14 but when I tried to start it it reported error. I have Mandriva 10.1 [root@localhost root]# cd /usr/local [root@localhost local]# cd firefox [root@localhost firefox]# ./firefox ./firefox-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [root@localhost firefox]# Comments: Dear Sirs, I just downloaded new firefox 3.0 and place...

upgrading from firefox 1.0 to firefox 1.0.1
followup to grc.techtalk upgrading from firefox 1.0 to firefox 1.0.1 http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007689.html ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Steps for upgrading from Firefox 1.0 to Firefox 1.0.1 Automatic Update (Windows only) Windows users 1. Before beginning the update, be sure to complete any work you're doing in Firefox 1.0 and close any extra tabs or windows you may have open. 2. If you see a small red icon update icon on the right end of your menub...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

Why am I getting Firefox 3.0.0.1 instead of 2.0.0.16?
This is becoming supremely irritating. The Update applet tells me I have a security update for Firefox, specifially 2.0.0.16. Then it downloads and installs Firefox 3.0.0.1 - which happens to be a complete POS! Firefox 3.0 is a disaster - the right click menu doesn't work properly, it crashes on God knows how many Web sites that used to work fine in earlier versions. It's crap. But the real complaint is - WHY is it being mis-represented by the updater as an earlier version? Whose brilliant idea was that? Now I have to go through the whole **** uninstall process...

Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3
Name: J. Gonyeau Email: gja352atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am using Windows XP SP3. In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3 tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page. The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; W...

firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1,
Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private data? What is up with this program? I use Vista program, maybe that's the problem? I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0 problem. Thanks, Tom Woodenknee@comcast.net skrev: > Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private > information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and > they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delet...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 2.0.0.3 and Firefox 1.5.0.11 Security and Stability Update
As part of Mozilla Corporation=92s ongoing stability and security =20 update process, Firefox 1.5.0.11 and Firefox 2.0.0.3 are now =20 available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from http://=20 getfirefox.com. Due to the security fixes, we strongly recommend that all Firefox =20 users upgrade to these latest releases. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability =20 updates until April 24, 2007. All users are encouraged to upgrade to =20 Firefox 2. Firefox 1.5.0.11 is available for download from http://=20 www.mozilla.com/firefox/all-older.html...

Firefox 1.5.0.2 / 1.5.0.3 build errors
I've been trying all day to build Firefox 1.5.0.2 and 1.5.0.3 under Windows XP Pro, using a fresh install of cygwin, and MS Visual Studio 2003 (i.e., VC7.1). I've followed all the steps on the web site, I've set my environment variables appropriately, and no matter what I do, I end up with an error in c:\mozilla\dist\include\string\nsString.h(55): error C2006: '#include' : expected a filename, found 'identifier'. When I look at the line in question, it's "# include NEW_H"--which is obviously invalid. The only reference I've fo...

SeaMonkey 1.0.1 and Firefox 1.5, 2.0, 3.0 version can be said to be a same at code level
Dear, I am pursuing my research in the field of sotware maintainence at preventive level. i had published some of my research paper in ACM SIGSOFT SEN. As per my research i designed the metrics model for smelly classes with the help of firefox three versions and then i had validated or tested the metrics model with the one version of SeaMonkey. I got the review upon my research that SeaMonkey and Firefox are same at the code level. These cannot be treated as two different data set. But what i had read is they both only usage the same Gecko engine from your website. Some more from yo...

firefox3 dialling home (firefox 3 firefox 3.0.1)
When I am scrolling down the right-panel of entries in my bookmarks ("Organize Bookmarks..." menu option) I see there is traffic-access to the internet which was not happening in FF2. Anybody else seen this and know of the reason why? I'm just simply clicking, or using the up/down arrows on the keyboard. No answers about spyware, adware, viruses, trojans, etc ... please. This is not the issue. Is there an option in about:config that allows me to stop this dialling home annoyance. Cheers On 13.09.2008 22:45, johnnyb wrote: --- Original Message --- > ...

Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict
Name: Art Email: not-secureataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.5 and Firefox 3.1 beta2 conflict Comments: I have both installed in separate folders with separate shortcuts. Yet attempts to open both usually for comparison usually result in two copies of one or the other. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender fo...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 Security & Stability Updates
As part of Mozilla Corporation�s ongoing stability and security update process, Firefox 1.5.0.9, Firefox 2.0.0.1 and Thunderbird 1.5.0.9 are now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux for free download from getfirefox.com (http://www.getfirefox.com) & getthunderbird.com (http://www.getthunderbird.com). We strongly recommend that all Firefox users upgrade to this latest release. This update is available immediately in 41 languages including Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Hungarian and more. Note: Firefox 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability updates until Apr...

Web resources about - New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox