Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents.

Name:    Caique.
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents would save us some time,
it really should already be there.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; pt-BR; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Caique
11/23/2009 1:55:31 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

IE7 Displaying Flash Content and Firefox not displaying Flash Content when loading using ADO.NET
Hi I have an app thats built in ASP.NET VB, im using ADO.NET to load content into a flash OBJECT/EMBED tag dynamically using a Literal control to populate the src. For some reason IE7 works great but when i open it up in FIREFOX it does not load the Flash, i just have a blank screen.   ASPX CODEProtected Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load Session("UserId") = User.Identity.NametxtUserID.Text = Session("UserId")Dim UserId As Guid = Membership.GetUser.ProviderUserKey() txtUserID2.Text = UserId.ToString txtUserID3....

No Flash support in Firefox 3.0.5 and Adobe flash 10
I am running the 64 bit openSUSE 11.1 and with firefox 3.0.5 and adobe flash 10 I firefox does not seem to see that I have flash installed. Here is a list of flash related plugins that I have installed vendion@Big-O:~> sudo zypper se flash Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... S | Name | Summary | Type --+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+----------- i | flash-player | Adobe Flash PlugIn and standalone Player | package | flash-player | Adobe...

Firefox and Shockwave Flash
I use Firefox 0.8. When there is a site with an SWF element (e.g. www.bauen.com) Firefox will ask me, with which application the Flash banner should be opened. When I go to Firefox' options menu, I find the SWF file type to be opened with ShockwaveFlash and in the Plugins box it is marked as enabled too. What could be wrong? Thanks for any hints, Diethard ...

Firefox Has Native Support for...
I THOUGHT I read that Firefox offered "native support" of both SVG images and Flash. I've been working round the clock, so maybe I'm just not thinking clearly. But I downloaded Firefox, opened the browser and initially thought I had opened Firebird by mistake. I visited a couple sites with Flash and saw the same thing I've always seen: "Click Here to Get the Plug In." (I'm not a big fan of Flash; I think it's one of the Internet's biggest jokes, but I'd like to be able to view it once in a while.) Then I visted http://dag.wieers...

No supported flash for Firefox on W98 -- what to do?
Name: Loretta Morris Email: LorettaWMatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: No supported flash for Firefox on W98 -- what to do? Comments: Hi: I tried to install flash to work with Firefox but Adobe does not have any supported version for W98. Is there a way to use flash for another version or do I just need to live without flash? If so I will de-install firefox because it is fairly useless without flash. Please let me know what I can do. TIA, Loretta Morris Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1) Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1 ...

Flash content detected as Shockwave?
I am taking an on line class which uses flash content. I can view the content fine on my Ubuntu system (Ubuntu 8.10, Firefox 3.0.8, Shockwave Flash Plugin 10.0.r22) On Suse 11.1 (Firefox 3.0.10, Shockwave Flash Plugin 10.0.r22) the site presents me with a "you need to install Shockwave" notice. So the big question is why does this work fine in Ubuntu where I of course have no Shockwave installed, but not in Suse? (Despite the fact that the web site says you need shockwave, in actual fact the Shockwave Flash plugin plays the content flawlessly in Ubuntu, so I don'...

Feedback for Support Firefox day 3
Hey guys, Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's thoughts on the day of. Link to a forum thread maybe? Majken Connor wrote: > Hey guys, > > Left this one til last. What would be the best way to get feedback from > people who went to SFD 3? should we add a feedback box at the bottom, or a > link to an email? Nothing too formal this time, but we want to get people's > t...

Firefox Android, any Flash support yet?
Does FF8 Mobile on Android support Flash? -- Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org Double ROT13 encoded for your protection "The chance to catch a little sleep until otherwise interrupted by mad men who read too much." (Duncan, B5 "Exogenesis") We still not support flash yet, hope will soon.:) On 11/9/11, Jeffrey Kaplan <nomail@gordol.org> wrote: > Does FF8 Mobile on Android support Flash? > > -- > Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org > Double ROT13 encoded for your pr...

Flash is bad/not supported in Firefox 3
Name: Wouter Product: Firefox Summary: Flash is bad/not supported in Firefox 3 Comments: I have a MacBook Pro running Mac OSX 10.5.5 and Firefox 3. I installed the flash player and shockwave player twice, but some app's don't work. example: http://www.kwadratuur.be/audio.php http://www.kwadratuur.be/jukebox.php?id=788 I can listen to the music but cant see the player itself. Thanks for solving this problem Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; nl; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to...

native HTML5 video support in Firefox
My Firefox 6.02 fails to play native HTML5 sound. I tried it on this video: 'HTML5 Video Player | VideoJS' (http://videojs.com/) Works fine in Windows, natively played by Firefox (right clicking shows the HTML5 video dialog). In Linux Firefox the video plays OK, but without sound. I stripped my Firefox from other media plug-ins, so there is no conflict possible. How to enable native sound? Or is this a bug I should report? -- comunica2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just tried it. Works great. The sound is impressi...

Poor flash/shockwave plugin support.
Name: Asen Kirilov Email: asendotkirilovatventanadotit Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: Poor flash/shockwave plugin support. Comments: Poor flash/shockwave plugin support. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007100620 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

[New] Native Printing Support in Firefox and Seamonkey
Native printing support is now available in new betas of Firefox and Seamonkey. These betas are part of a project sponsored by Mensys to provide full printing support in the Mozilla apps. Firefox v4.0b8pre is available from: ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/firefox-20101009.zip or http://e-vertise.com/warpzilla/firefox-20101009.zip Seamonkey v2.1b2pre is available from: ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/mozilla/seamonkey-20101009.zip or http://e-vertise.com/warpzilla/seamonkey-20101009.zip Printing Features ----------------- Native Support ...

support Flash content above semi-opaque elements
Name: Ken MacSparran Email: kmacsparranatwilliamsmcbridedotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: support Flash content above semi-opaque elements Comments: I'm very disappointed that FF 2.x is unable to handle flash content (version 6.x) placed on a page above elements that have opacities set below 100%. (contact me for a sample page). I am happy to see that whatever the cause, this has been corrected in Gran Paradiso Alpha 1. I just wish that there could be a maintenance release for FF2 that would also address this issue. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintos...

FireFox,Opera browser does not support for Flash File
Guys,i have hosted my application into web.The flash file is working for home page only not for other page when i use FireFox or Opera. Buts its working with every page when i use IE. Please advice to fix this issue.Thanks Regards,MuthuKrishnan Gurusamy  In firefox u need to following settings to view flash file :in firefox browser click Tools --> Options --> content --> manage --> select extention SWF --> change action --> use this plugin : Shockwave Flash in Opera :Tools --> Preferences --> downloads --> Add --> Fill File extension --> Use ...

Web resources about - Native support to Flash and Shockwave contents. - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Games - FREE Online Games & Download Games - Play Games on Shockwave
Play over 1,800 free online games. Shockwave.com offers the best puzzle games, cooking games, dress up games, car racing games, and more. New ...

Shockwave-Sound.Com - Royalty-Free Music, Stock Music, Sound Effects
... buyout music loops. Listen online, purchase on secure server, use as much as you like. Delivered by instant download, or on CD. Welcome! Shockwave-Sound.com ...

Adobe Shockwave Player - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.6.5.635 / May 8, 2012 ; 13 days ago ( 2012-05-08 ) Shockwave movies are authored in the Adobe Director environment. While there is support ...

Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store on iTunes
Get Shockwaves by The Wichita Eagle on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pride Shockwave: Judo vs Jiu Jitsu. Hidehiko Yoshida vs Royce Gracie. - YouTube
PRIDE Shockwave is the international PPV broadcast name for the mixed martial arts and kickboxing event co-promoted by the PRIDE Fighting Championships ...

Tanya Plibersek's same-sex marriage push sends shockwaves through ALP
Acting Labor leader Tanya Plibersek's push to make Labor MPs vote for same-sex marriage has sent shockwaves through the party with at least one ...

VIDEO: Watch The Incredible Shockwave Follow This Papua New Guinea Volcano Eruption
Australian Phil McNamara has captured on video an eruption of a volcano near Rabaul in Papua New Guinea.

Dalby explosion shockwave felt for kilometres
When Cory Miller first heard a gas cylinder fire raging at Clark Tanks in Dalby, he thought a storm had hit early.

Poll has with one fell swoop, sent shockwaves through Labor
Parliament House was awash with theories on Monday rationalising the sharp improvement in the Coalition's stocks in the latest Fairfax-Ipsos ...

Terror arrests in Turkey send shockwaves through global community
... the revelation of three arrests of suspected IS members in Turkey for suspected involvement in those French attrocities, has sent shockwaves ...