Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit)

Name:    Daniel Ehrlich
Email:   drehrlichatpsudotedu
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Is there a way to get Firefox 3.6 to open multiple windows on Windows 7
(64-bit).  Under Windows XP Ctrl-N would open a new window.  Under
Windows 7 Ctrl-N opens a new tab.  This is really annoying.  Tabbed
browsing is nice, but I need to seperate browser windows available too.

Thanks,
Dan Ehrlich

From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Daniel

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop
Name: George Product: Firefox Summary: Taskbar Corruption when using Firefox. Intermittent. Firefox 3.0.10 on Windows 7 RC 64 bit. HP laptop - Intel 965 with Dual Core 2.4Ghz and 4GB RAM Comments: Occassionally when starting a new windows in firefox, the task bar will flicker and corrupt. Clicking on a non-firefox app which is fill screen stops the flickering, then I can usally (not always) return to the firefox tab and it is ok. I am running latest Intel graphics drivers from Microsoft (released yesterday) Problem existed before and still exists. Not really sure if it is...

I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7
Name: maria izabel besse Email: belbesseatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 Comments: I need firefox 3.6.2 because 3.6.3 don't run in windows 7 But I don't find 3.6.2 now, only 3.6.3 thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB0.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; MDDC) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Firefox 3.5 with Windows 7 64-bit.
Name: Colin Weldon Email: onlineatwecpcdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 with Windows 7 64-bit. Comments: I have just installed Windows 7 64-bit and I have noticed in the Privacy sections in Firefox, such as the ability to block 3rd party cookies and other items are totally missing and also Firefox is not saving or even asking to save passwords for various web sites. Luckily I nave Norton with its cards & login toolbar, which does. When are you going to fix this as I do not want to switch back to IE8. Thanks Colin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;...

Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5
Name: Travis Dockweiler Email: tdockweileratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5 Comments: I recently installed Windows 7 and spent about a week trying to figure out why explorer was crashing. I temporarily replaced 3 pieces of hardware and did many reinstalls without any luck. On message forums i've been told to try to remove Firefox 3.5.5 and downgrade to an old version. Since i've removed 3.5.5 and installed 3.0.15 it's been crash free. The problem is only due to enabling private browsing. This makes explorer.exe cras...

Java in Firefox 3.5 on Windows 7 64 bit
I tried to search the list archive and everywhere, but don't find a clear answer: can I get Java to work in my setup or should I just wait? Thank you, Mauno On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:57:20 +0200, Mauno Ritola wrote: > I tried to search the list archive and everywhere, but don't find a > clear answer: can I get Java to work in my setup or should I just wait? Java plugin works in Firefox on (Vista &) Win7 64-bit. If it doesn't work for you provide more info as to what's not working and what you've done, e.g. where (URL) you downloaded the Java plu...

firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process
Name: roger weiss Email: r2weissatwanadoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.6.3 reopens all windows when restarted after a kill of firefox process Comments: scenario 1- open several windows using firefox 3.6.3 2- let's say one of them is consumming a huge amount of processor and one needs to kill "firefox" process via the windows process explorer. 3- when one restarts firefox all previous openned windows are reopen. 4- in previous releases, firefox pop-up'd and asked what it shall do: a) reopen all previous openned windows b) start new ses...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta
Name: William Erasmus Email: williamerasmusatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta - Bookmarks Menu glitch Comments: Any website bookmarked does not appear on the bookmarks menu, but just in the "Recently bookmarked" list. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to se...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta
Name: William Erasmus Email: williamerasmusatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 - Windows 7 64-bit beta - Tab->Bookmark Toolbar glitch Comments: I don't know if this glitch occurs in any other operating system, but on the Windows 7 beta, I can't properly drag and drop a tab to the bookmarks toolbar menu. Instead, it creates a new window. Of course, this could be a glitch entirely due to Windows 7, but I'd like to stick with Firefox when the new OS arrives. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko...

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

FIrefox 3.6.3 running flash plugin on windows 7 64bit
Name: Jeff Thomas Email: jthomas3atkumcdotedu Product: Firefox Summary: FIrefox 3.6.3 running flash plugin on windows 7 64bit Comments: It appears that Firefox runs fine on win 7 64 bit, however, when you need to install the flash plugin you have to run firefox as Administrator or in compatability mode. Otherwise, when you logout or restart the computer and relauched firefox to access a flash enabled website you will get a prompt to enabel java script and/or flash even though they are already installed. When run as administrator or in compatibility mode you get the nuisanc...

Firefox 3.6 beta 3 to beta 4 looses Windows 7 aeropeek
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 beta 3 to beta 4 looses Windows 7 aeropeek Comments: Firefox 3.6 beta 3 to beta 4 looses Windows 7 aeropeek. Why is that? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b2) Gecko/20091108 Firefox/3.6b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7
Name: Robert Email: publisheratnewsroom-magazinedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7 Comments: Our site is at newsroom-magazine.com Looks beautiful on FF 3.5, but colors and features fail using the 3.6 beta (4) running under Windows 7. Chrome works fine in some functions. Opera works as expected ( which is good ). IE 7 looks as bad as FF 3.6 Opening our front page, and two Wordpress Admin pages ( Edit Post, Edit code, Dashborad ) generates about 310 errors. If I could copy them, I'd attache them to t...

In Firefox 3.6.13, in Windows 7 ....
Name: Donna Frazis Hadden Email: dfrazisatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: In Firefox 3.6.13, in Windows 7 .... Comments: Windows 7 Home Premium, to be exact, I just reorganized one of my Bookmarks Toolbar sub-folders. I had to restart Firefox to get them to show up. I know it's a small thing, but it's really annoying. Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Web resources about - Multiple Windows with Firefox 3.6 on Windows 7 (64-bit) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Wollstonecraft man's fear of spiders sparks multiple calls to police
When residents of a Sydney north shore street heard a man yelling "I'm going to kill you, you're dead!" followed by a woman's hysterical ...

Girl, 5, stabbed multiple times outside apartment building in Ballarat; man arrested
A five-year-old girl is in a critical condition after being stabbed multiple times in Ballarat.

Tim Hortons Abruptly Shuts Multiple U.S. Locations, Taking Customers, Staff By Surprise 76
Managers and employees at Tim Hortons locations in New York and Maine say they were let go with virtually no notice this week, amid a round of ...

Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad
Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad

Multiple people hospitalized after ingesting synthetic drug "Spi - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station ...
Several people were transported to the hospital Sunday afternoon after consuming a bad batch of spice.

Kate Hudson dumped Nick Jonas because she ‘wants to pursue multiple people’
... But not for long, The source also said the Bride Wars star wants to get into the dating scene again. And soon. ‘Kate wants to pursue multiple ...

Manage multiple Google marketing accounts easily
... you work with any partners, vendors, agencies, or clients, you probably even have Google logins for them. The uncomfortable reality of multiple ...

Instagram update lets you seamlessly manage multiple accounts
Instagram is bringing a great new update to Android and iOS that allows users to seamlessly manage multiple accounts. The change means you’ll ...

Despite peaceful protests in Chicago, multiple activists arrested
Protesters have been taking to the streets in Chicago for days now to demand the release of the video of police officer Jason Van Dyke shooting ...