Mozilla Firefox Browser

Name:    Ahtesham
Email:   ehteshamdotpkatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Dear sir,

I am using firefox internet browser, it's the very best and secure. i
appreciate it with my heart. but i want to suggest mozilla company that
please launch mozilla firefox for S60 like Nokia N70 mobile Phones or
other java based mobile Phones.because Opera internet browser is
available on the web or market but mozilla is not available.i shall wait
your reply.

Best of luck

Thanks and Regards,

Ahtesham

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Ahtesham

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox Browser feedback
Name: Andrew Simmons Email: Hellmaster4evaathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Browser feedback Comments: Hello Developers. I would like to share my appreciation towards your Development of Firefox web browser. I can't Express how much Firefox has saved me from a headache. It's easy to use. Full of features. Add-on's are a breeze to install. Safe to use. In my opinion. Works better then.. well you know. Internet explorer.. Matter of fact IE 7's outstanding crashing and lockups is what pushed me into using a different browser. So I guess having Mi...

How to Call Firefox from Thunderbird when Firefox is not Default Browser
I have Time Warner's Roadrunner. They provide free anti-virus, ad, firewall, etc programs that do not have Mozilla versions so I use Outlook and Internet Explorer as my default. There are a number of things I like to do using Firefox and Thunderbird - such as reading these newsgroups. I want Thunderbird to call up Firefox it I need a browser while using it. Does anyone know how to do this without changing system defaults? I have found that Explorer and Mozilla will get in competition with each other if I have both products running at the same time and can destroy ...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

How to use Firefox Browser plugins in Firefox OS (b2g)
I have a HTML/CSS/JS application. For that application to work, we also ha= ve a browser npapi plugin ".so" file that is installed in plugins dir of fi= refox. This works on firefox browser on Linux. Now I want my application to= run on Firefox OS (B2G). How do I port that ".so" plugin to firefox OS?. What I have done is, I have built B2G and flashed it on my test device. I h= ave built my application plugin for android platform by using gecko sdk and= firefox OS source. I have pushed my .so file in FFOS phone in /system/lib = as well as /system/b2g (the folders...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox uses Firefox.

I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser
Name: scott Email: tealoversonlyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I like your Firefox Companion for eBay to my Firefox Web browser Comments: cool add on. Could you make one for http://www.tripleclicks.com/8051555 ? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled
Name: francis Email: franciswriteratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Hi, I realise that the browser Firefox does not support Yahoo Radio. I only only use Internet Explorer to play Yahoo Radio. I suggest that any future browser of Modzilla Firefox should be made enabled to receive Yahoo Radio. Thanks.... Comments: See above my summary Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

incorrect HTML rendering on Firefox Theame page in firefox browser
Name: Kiran Mistry Email: mistrydotkiranatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: incorrect HTML rendering on Firefox Theame page in firefox browser Comments: incorrect HTML rendering on Firefox Theame page.. open this link in firefox browser and see the output https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:2/cat:61?sort=rated&show=5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

Web resources about - Mozilla Firefox Browser - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Mozilla Labs
Popcorn lets users link social media, news feeds, data visualizations and other content directly to moving images. The result is a new form of ...

Mozilla Tips
Mozilla’s Firefox is one of the most popular browsers in the digital market today. The ongoing commitment of Mozilla to performance, privacy ...

Mozilla — Home of the Mozilla Project — mozilla.org
Mozilla Mission About Projects Get Involved We are Non-profit, for the good of the Web Different by Design Proudly non-profit Innovating for ...

Mozilla Festival - Open web developers, journalists and educators coming together to reinvent media on ...
Here’s a curated selection of #MozFest tweets and media, filtered for links, demos, interviews and documentation created by Mozilla Festival ...

Mozilla Ignite
Design and build apps for the faster, smarter internet of the future . Mozilla and the National Science Foundation invite you to take part in ...

Mozilla Links
Recent Firefox nightlies feature more bits from Australis, the new major theme update. This time, toolbar buttons have gone flat, featuring no ...

Mozilla Popcorn - Making video work like the web
mozilla Home Popcorn.js Popcorn Maker Learn Popcorn Blog What is POPCORN? Popcorn makes video work like the web. We create tools and programs ...

The Mozilla Blog - News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project
News, notes and ramblings from the Mozilla project