Mobile Devices (Windows Mobile 6.0)

Name:    J. Dalton
Email:   jdalton11aatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Are you working on, or contemplating a browser for Windows Mobile
devices?  I love firefox and would love to have it on my Samsung
Blackjack II.

Thanks!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.13) Gecko/20080311 Firefox/2.0.0.13
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

Depolying mobile web application in Window Mobile Device 6.1
hi I have Window Vista Operating System. I am using Asp.net 2005. I implemented asp.net mobile web applicatioin Now I want to test my Blackberry Perl mobile how i can check with Window Mobile Device 6.1 ? Hi, I'm not sure what's your question is but, you can test both mobile devices using there SDKs that contain device emulation debuging + stand alone device emulation. Using them you can test the look & feel of your site on both PDA's.   Good luck. Thanks for your replyactually I want to do like thisI implement asp.net mobile web application, now i want to ...

I am running windows mobile 4.5 and I HATE the internet explorer I have on my phone (smartphone t-mobile dash) do you suggest anything for windows mobile? I would love to use firefox on my phone's in
Name: brian wergin Email: cyph911xathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am running windows mobile 4.5 and I HATE the internet explorer I have on my phone (smartphone t-mobile dash) do you suggest anything for windows mobile? I would love to use firefox on my phone's internet, - windows mobile version 4.5 please let me know if anyone has tried,used,browsed,or succesfully installed and loved on thier mobile device which is running windows mobile4.5 Comments: please read the topic. I typed it in the wrong box.sorry,thankyou ...

Firefox for Windows Mobile 6
Name: Allen Hoekstra Email: allenhoekstraatyahoodotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: Firefox for Windows Mobile 6 Comments: Is there a version of Firefox for Windows Mobile 6. I have a few friends that hate IE and want Firefox on there HTC TyTN II / AT&T Tilt phones. If not, you should. And when I would love to be a tester. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feed...

Mobile web applications for Windows mobile 5.0
Hi,I am developing a mobile web application supporting different operating systems (windows mobile and symbian) using Visual studio .NET 2003.I want to support the new Windows Mobile 5.0. Can i still use visual Studio. NET 2003?Microsoft lists that Visual studio .NET 2005 is the single tool to develop applications for windows mobile 5.0? i guess, it is windows applications.link:http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnppcgen/html/devtoolsmobileapps.aspAny ideas will be highly appreciated.ThanksNewbie :)...

Problem with Setting default value for Dropdownlist for Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0
I have a dropdownlist inside a device specifi, i want to set one specifc value as default value stored in database.....1 <mobile:Panel ID="pnl2" Runat="server" BreakAfter="True"> 2 <mobile:DeviceSpecific ID="DeviceSpecific7" Runat="server"> 3 <Choice Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template"> 4 <ContentTemplate> 5 <asp:DropDownList ID="ddlFromFloor_MD_E" runat="ser...

ASP.NET mobile web pages with Windows Mobile 6
 I am currently trying out ASP.NET mobile web page, i.e. using ASP.NET mobile web controls.The web pages are rendered well when using PIE (Pocket Internet Explorer) in Windows Mobile 5 (or older PocketPC) devices.However, rendering of pages is not as "rich" for PIE in WM 6.   Is there a fix for this?    Anyone has any idea?Specifically, the Calendar control looks bad with WM6.  the same problem for me but no solution calendar control rendering  very bad in IE one column view no solution....................? ...

ASP.NET Mobile Web Application to support Basic data mobile devices as well as Enhanced Data Mobile Device
Hi I am developing  ASP.NET Website for  mobile support.   I have to support my website "Basic Data Mobile devices"(devices that have a medium-size screen : 120x120 & 240x240 pixels), menu or icon based navigation via a thumb wheel or cursor and which offer access to e-mail, address book, SMS and a basic web browser(ied java based mobile phones with a web browser and some PDA functionality) as well as "Enhanced data mobile device" (240 x 120 pixels). While building such mobile web site what all are things I have to take care and a...

Windows Mobile 5.0 vs Windows CE 5.0
Are the Windows Mobile 5.0 and the Windows CE 5.0 the same thing? I am trying to buy a phone that I can make some .Net mobile programs for and I am looking at the cingular 2125 ( Here is a link to the info about it ) but I don't know if those two things are the same so I don't know if this phone will work. Can somebody help me out? Thanks!...

does anyone have their windows mobile 6 device working with yahoo?
I can receive no problem, but when I send, it says "Network error".Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET...

Video capture with preview for windows mobile 6.0
Hello friends I m new to windows mobile application. I have to create the application  for taking video by mobiles native camera with preview facility and than send to server.   Hello vikrantkale18, Any luck on your new application. I'm trying to develope a similar application but haven't had any luck.I'm intrested to see if you have succeeded and how?thx Pierre...

Problem with PostBackUrl and ImageButton on a Windows Mobile 6 device
I am currently developing a Windows Mobile capable website with Visual Studio 2008, Framework 3.5. Now the first thing I encounter there seems to be a problem with the ImageButton and the PostBackUrl property. To give an example I have the following ImageButton defined:     <asp:ImageButton ID="btnLog" runat="server" ImageUrl="Images/LogButton.gif" PostBackUrl="~/SystemLog.aspx?SystemId=2" /> If I run the website inside a 'normal' browser if fires correctly but on a Mobile 6 device it won't go to ...

Windows Mobile 6.0 Images Now Available
Windows Mobile 6.0 images for Standard and Professional are available separately Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard SDK Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional SDK  Even if you aren't a developer you can use the Device Emulator to get a sneak peek at Windows Mobile 6.0! Cheers,ColinBlog: http://colin.rockstarguys.com---When you ask a question, remember to click "mark as answered" when you get a reply which answers your question; this ensures the member gets credit below for being helpful. will window mobile 5.0/6.0 support javascript? plz give some example/reference.. Thanks Avin...

Why can not I connect to the Windows Mobile 6.0 Emulator
Hello Guys Every time I try to emulate both Windows Mobile Professional 6.0 (PocketPC) and Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard (SmarthPhone) with my VisualStudio2005, Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 gives the following errors down and I can not connect it to test and emulations for Asp.Net Mobile Windows Mobile Applications and Websites Errors:   Error1:Could Not Read Save-State file   Error2:Cannot Connett to Device Error:0x89731c01   I use on my pc the ActiveSync connection to Version 4.5.0 If anyone can help me solve my problem now appreciate that. For the emulation ...

Windows Mobile IE 6.0 layout problem....
Hi All I am windows mobile developer.curently i am devloping mobile web application for windows mobile 6.0.In windows mobile 6.0 the default view is one column but i want to change this in to default view thro code.is it possible? becuase the tables are not rendering properly in One column layout. i used this meta tag also<meta name="MobileOptimized" content="width"> but its not rendering properly .please help me..........  MobileOptimized is equivalent to the Layout menu Desktop selection. <meta name="MobileOptimized" content=&qu...

Web resources about - Mobile Devices (Windows Mobile 6.0) - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Mobile Internet device - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They are designed to provide entertainment, information and location-based services for personal use, rather than for corporate use. They allow ...

How to make the most out of your Android device this season
... a main source of frustration. Good news - that nifty little computer you carry in your pocket could make everything so much better! Our devices ...

People are in denial about using devices while walking and being bad at it
(credit: Don LaVange/Flickr ) ‘Keep your eyes on the sidewalk and your hands off the phone’ may become the slogan of safety campaigns of the ...

Germany says VW's diesel software officially a 'defeat device'
... to ambiguities raised by Volkswagen, the German federal transport authority declares VW's specialized diesel emissions software a defeat device. ...

Is the Force With Analog Devices?
Is the Force still with Analog Devices ( ADI )? Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis downgraded Analog Devicesto Equal Weight from Overweight and cut ...

New device gives voice to the deaf by translating sign language to speech in real time
Over the past couple of decades, the world has evolved in a way that favors the hearing impaired, believe it or not. Whereas telephone calls ...

People are saying that Google's new tablet computer isn't a good device
Google's Pixel C tablet, which takes it name from the line of high-end Chromebook laptops, has just hit the shelves. The device retails for $499 ...

Charge your devices on the go with the Death Star
Harness the power of the dark side with a Star Wars Death Star USB car charger before those pesky Rebels find you. It's perfect for pretending ...

Apple Maps now dominates Google Maps on iOS devices
It’s hard to think of too many Apple-related bombs bigger than Apple Maps, the disastrous mapping service introduced in 2012, which resulted ...

Digitimes Research: MR device makers receiving more support from developers, investors
More mixed reality (MR) device makers including Sulon Technologies, Osterhout Design Group (ODG) and Magic Leap have attracted more software ...