missin links on "http://www.google.com/firefox"

Name:    cool_ice
Email:   kkdevtaatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The default home page "http://www.google.com/firefox" has links to all
the Google services except for "GMAIL", this link is missing since long
ago, any particular reasons for the missing link couldn't be found on
Internet.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
cool_ice

"cool_ice" <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote in message news:4vedneFo7vWIw8TRnZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@mozilla.org...
> Name:    cool_ice
> Email:   kkdevtaatgmaildotcom
> Product: Firefox
>
> Comments:
> The default home page "http://www.google.com/firefox" has links to all
> the Google services except for "GMAIL", this link is missing since long
> ago, any particular reasons for the missing link couldn't be found on
> Internet.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

Not missing -- you've just not used it yet.

I would use a keyword shortcut myself ("gmail:")
at   https://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&shva=1#inbox

However as far as the web page goes,  login to your google account go to your
inbox; and thereafter,  you will see  "Gmail" at the top of your  Firefox start page.
Personally,  I would have not sue for such a page because you have keyword
shortcuts that you can create, and a perfectly good  Search bar as well.
0
David