Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon

Name:    Jose Miguel García Murcia
Email:   joseatlyonsoftdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hello.
Firefox 3.0 could minimize to trayicon with a componet.
The newest version (3.5) can't.
I think this is worse.

--

Hola.
Firefox 3.0 podía minimizarse como un trayicon mediante un componente.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jose

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5
Name: Laura Henderson Email: ILauraHendersonatGMaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 not Compatible with ThinkVantage 3.01 and computer crash during installation of Firefox 3.5 Comments: I updated my Lenovo T61 Laptop with Firefox 3.5. During the process my computer crashed. When I then restarted the computer (for the crash and for the completion of my update, I received a window that stated that: "The following add-ons are not compatible with Firefox and have been disabled: ThinkVantage Password Manager 3.5. While I do not know if the crash that occurre...

Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5
Name: DHIEGO RODRIGUES Email: arcanjodhathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problemas com firefox 3.5 / Problems with firefox 3.5 Comments: O navegador foi o pior dos firefox que eu já experimentei, está travando, ficou mais lento não tem temas que funcionam. Se a versão nova está tão ruim o que houve para vocês liberarem? Confio no seu navegador há 05 (cinco) anos só utilizo o firefox por favor corrijam os problemas não gosto do explorer a pesar de ter o explorer 8 instalado sempre preferi o firefox e com o tema aero fox...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1
Name: Steven DuChene Email: tevendatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Not able to access Yahoo E-mail with Firefox-3.5 or Firefox-3.5.1 Comments: I am running Firefox-3.5 on Fedora9 x86_64 and I am not able to access my Yahoo E-mail. If I access the same Yahoo E-mail page from another Linux system running Firefox-3.0.4 it works fine. I can login but when I get to the point where I click on the link to take me to my Inbox the cursor spins for a while but ultimately it does not take me into my Inbox. If I then click on the link for the Inbox a second time nothing at all ...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5.5 #3
Name: Andy Email: bodgeatblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox 3.5.5 Comments: I tried to install ebay companion but was dissapointed to get the message it is not compatable with firefox 3.5.5 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.5.5 #3
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 Comments: Thanks for the update. Keep up the excellent work!!! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5.3 #5
Name: rafael Email: rafadotitapemaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 Comments: ola, como eu procedo para desabilitar a função de arrastar as guias para abrir numa nova janela no Firefox 3.5.3? Não existe nada mais chato e que atrapalhe mais do que arrastar sem querer as guias e depois ter que trazê- las de volta (quando não trava). Uso o Firefox a muito tempo e passei a usar o chrome por causa disso. Atenciosamente Rafael B. Leite Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.0 (KHTML, like ...

Firefox 3.5 vs. Firefox 3.1
Dear Mozilla team, I have got just one question: I have seen that you talk [1] about version 3.1 of Firefox and the successing version 4.0, what about your plans to call the successor of Version 3.0 Firefox 3.5 as it was described on the figure [2] (from the roadmap wiki page: [3]) you have planned the version 3.5 to be based on Gecko 1.9.1.x Have you already decided how to call this version 3.1 or 3.5, I hope you also want to avoid the version number chaos like with the versions 1.1 1.4 1.5 ... I think it will be better to use the number 3.5 instead of 3.1 if it will be necessary t...

Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox!
Name: Phillip Bugg Email: phillip_buggatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Update to FireFox 3.5.3 disables FireFox! Comments: I am having trouble with FireFox 3.5.3. I download and install and sometimes it works, but after it loads a security update it is unable to connect to the internet. I have uninstalled and re-installed several times thinking the problems was with my computer, but apparently there is an incompatibility somewhere in the system. My computer is an HP desktop running Vista Ultimate (64bit) OS. I believe it may also be causing other problems ...

Firefox 3.1 becoming Firefox 3.5
As was discussed at the delivery meeting yesterday, we're proposing to change the version number of Shiretoko from 3.1 to 3.5. The increase in scope represented by TraceMonkey and Private Browsing, plus the sheer volume of work that's gone into everything from video and layout to places and the plugin service make it a larger increment than we believe is reasonable to label ".1". 3.5 will help set expectations better about the amount of awesome that's packed into Shiretoko, and we expect uptake help from that as well. It's important to note that 3.5 repre...

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Web resources about - Minimize FireFox 3.5 to trayicon - Minimizar Firefox 3.5 como trayicon - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Tecnologia
Inovação, segurança, performance , conforto e proteção ambiental: prioridades da Honda no desenvolvimento de seus produtos No que depender da ...

Reciclanip - Legislação
O CONSELHO NACIONAL DO MEIO AMBIENTE-CONAMA, no uso das atribuições que lhe são conferidas pelo art. 8o, inciso VII, da Lei no 6.938, de 31 de ...

Voluntarios apoyan la reinserción de agresores sexuales en Cataluña
La Generalitat impulsa un programa piloto para que los ciudadanos asistan a violadores que quedan en libertad

La UEFA defiende la ampliación del número de equipos en fase final Eurocopa
El director técnico de la UEFA, Andy Roxburgh, defendió hoy en Varsovia la ampliación del número de equipos que participarán en la fase final ...

La compra impulsiva puede evitarse (y hay una fórmula matemática que lo demuestra)
Por ello, no es de extrañar que Becker, junto a Casey Mulligan, encontrase en el poder de la imaginación la solución definitiva a aquellos que ...

China revolucionará el transporte público
Esta noticia es muy curiosa, ante los grandes problemas de transporte en China , el gobierno de ese país, va a poner en marcha un proyecto que ...

Content Library
At a Glance Senior Management News & Events Careers Investors Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast RSA Customer Success RSA History About RSA ...

Revista electrónica de CLH
CLH ha reforzado su presencia en la zona Norte con la recientemente inaugurada planta de Santurtzi, que sustuirá a las dos que hasta ahora existían ...

La FDA toma medidas contra miles de farmacias virtuales ilegales
La Administración de Alimentos y Medicamentos de los Estados Unidos, en asociación con agencias reguladoras y de orden público internacionales, ...

Cómo Evitar el Fraude de Tarjetas de Crédito y Cargo
El fraude de tarjetas de crédito y tarjetas de cargo le cuesta a los titulares y emisores de las tarjetas cientos de millones de dólares por ...