Manually set default size for new windows

Name:    Arne Evertsson
Email:   arneatevertssondotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Is there a solution to the request in this (kind of old) question:
http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_threshold=0&comments_parentId=1537&comments_offset=20&comments_per_page=20&thread_style=commentStyle_plain

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Arne

A new window that will be set to full screen size as opposed to setting dimension properties
I'm wondering how i can cause a new window to be opened that fits the full size of the users screen. IE without having to specify the windows width and height properties. Heres my current window open code: String script = "<script language='javascript'> window.open('JobOverviewScreen.aspx', 'Secure', 'width=1000, height=400, status=no,toolbar=no,address=no,menubar=no,resizable=yes')</script>"; Response.Write (script); Include fullscreen=yes in the features parameter. See http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/full-screen.html Steven BeyRecursi...

How to set the new window size
I want to do something that my html page size is always width = 100 and height = 200. I know I can do this by using window.open(and say the size here) but is that possible to give this inside the page so that it always appear in particular size. HighOnCodingWanna get high! look into onresize, onload, and resizeTo.EricPascarello.com | Twitter epascarello | LinkedIn...

New Windows are always default size
Name: John Bornmann Email: int_discatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: New Windows are always default size Comments: IN my old version of Firefox, a new window would open at the same size as the active window. After the upgrade however, every new window opens at the default size, even if I have resized my active window to allow for better multi-tasking. This necessitates a momentary, but annoying, resize for the new window every time I open a new one. I really enjoyed the old way that Firefox opened up windows. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5....

Secondary Firefox window default size?
When a secondary window is brought up it is 1/4 sized and I have to stretch it with the mouse. It does not keep the stretched size between sessions. How do you save the window size for secondary windows? FACE "FACE" <AFaceInTheCrowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:uat2u05gd96hccht490h8ksdtgrb654d4s@4ax.com... > When a secondary window is brought up it is 1/4 sized and I have to > stretch it with the mouse. It does not keep the stretched size between > sessions. How do you save the window size for secondary windows? > You're using a Win...

Default to new window with Firefox 0.9
In the olden days of last week, clicking a URL in email caused Firefox 0.8+ to reuse the currently active tab in the currently active window. Now in the 0.9 RC series, clicking a URL in email causes FF to open a new window. Has anyone found a way to have FF open a new *tab* when a URL is launched from within a mail client? Steven Stern <sdsternNOSPAMHERE@NOSPAMHEREmindspring.com> wrote in news:dpvrc09guosejoqapdfeepmtdnjsd2paca@4ax.com: > In the olden days of last week, clicking a URL in email caused > Firefox 0.8+ to reuse the currently active tab in the current...

New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set
Name: Trevor Lohrbeer Email: trevordotlohrbeeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: New tab to opening instead of window when "New Window" option set Comments: Clicking a link with target="_blank" causes a new tab to open instead of a window, even when the "New pages should be opened in" setting under Tools > Options > Tabs is set to "New window" Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Why is Firefox using default Manual Proxy Configuration settings
Name: ESSKAY Email: vulcanize_05atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Why is Firefox using default Manual Proxy Configuration settings Comments: And each time I open the browser, have to go to Tools >>> Options >>> Network >>> Connection Settings >>> Manual Proxy Configuration and set it to "No Proxy" option. And yeah - as for the following while trying to post it through the groups using google mail ID got the following : "For verification purposes please type the characters you see in the picture below or the ...

Set default settings for new users
I don't know if this is even possible, but here goes. I have about 5 users for our desktop computer, 1 adult, 3 kids and me (I don't count as an adult :P). There are some settings I want to have each of the environments default to, where they can then change them as they wish on their own. Instead of setting them one-at-a-time, is there a way to modify the settings on the template of what goes into a user's /home directory when they are created? Examples: Set it so when I add a person to the system their - default browser is set to Firefox - starting home ...

New Window in File menu does not activate new window for Firefox 3.0.11 (or 3.0.10)
Name: gin Product: Firefox Summary: New Window in File menu does not activate new window for Firefox 3.0.11 (or 3.0.10) Comments: When I close all windows in Firefox (MAC OS 10.4.11) I cannot activate a new window from the icon in the dock or from the file menu. I have to restart the program. Sometimes I have to force quit Firefox to get it to shut down. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042315 Firefox/3.0.10 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this fe...

need help in setting a default size to the pop up window using jscript
Hi there!, Had ur lunch? i m here woring with asp.net web form . from the main form i have to open a pop up window when a button is clicked. so i had coded like the below window.open('./FillGrid.aspx','mywindow1','resizable=yes',width='10',height='10'); what my problem  is i can't set the pop up window's default size. i want the pop up window to open in a particular size with resize option. Any help would be very appriciated!!!!!!!!!.Much Obliged & Thanks a Lot,Myself Sorry ! i already know th answer,the answer is : window.op...

Please add "New Tab' Button as Default in Firefox Window
Name: Tomal Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Please add "New Tab' Button as Default in Firefox Window Comments: Hi .... please add the new tab button as default in the Firefox layout ..... just like Opera has .... it will improve the usability of Firefox .... it is cumbersome to add new tab initially from the file menu or from right click ...... Please add the new tab button in default Firefox layout Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Clicked on Firefox, window pops up for default manager profile user, new theme comes up
Name: Evelyn J Steimer Email: ejsteimer_at_charter.net Product: Firefox Summary: Clicked on Firefox, window pops up for default manager profile user, new theme comes up Comments: when a new window opens with new theme browser and all of my favorites that I had bookmarked is gone, everything I had, I did import favorites again from Internet explorer but all the new ones that I had made is lost. I tried going through all the files to find firefox exe profile manager and can't locate it. Also my home page is yahoo and I tried signing in and not able to. an error has occured...

Setting window size to 100% on pop up window
I have been trying to get this to work right with no luck. I need it to simply open height and width wise on the user's pc at 100%  gamehexagon=open("spage.htm","","top=0,left=0,height=800,width=800,scrollbars=0,resizable=0"); I have tried to make it height=100% and doesn't work. Suggestions? Thanks all, Zath try setting those values to screen.availHeight and screen.availWidth That should return the height and width of the screen....

opening a new window with previous window settings
With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? Thanks! Eddie G Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to do this? > > Thanks! > > Eddie G Never mind...I found another thread on this topic. Eddie G wrote: > With IE when you <ctrl>-n to open a new window it copies the window you > are currently viewing. How can I configure Firefox to...

Web resources about - Manually set default size for new windows - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Manually coded language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manually coded languages (MCLs) are representations of oral languages in a gestural-visual form; that is, "sign language" versions of oral languages ...

Facebook Ads Manager Users Can Manually Select Dates When Viewing Potential Campaign Audiences
Users of Facebook’s Ads Manager can now manually select the dates when viewing their potential campaign audiences, rather than being restricted ...

Manually Build a Login Flow
The easiest and quickest way to implement Facebook Login for web is with the Facebook SDK for JavaScript, and we recommend you follow our separate ...

Manually - Manual Focus Camera on the App Store on iTunes
Get Manually - Manual Focus Camera on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Showing Apple employee #8 some of my artifacts. He remembers manually copying the Star Wars cassettes ...
jurvetson posted a photo: He has a rig that fed eight recoding tape drives from one master, and he would manually copy eight tapes at a time ...

[Jailbreak Advice] Sticker - Manually Dismiss / Customize Banners - YouTube
Sticker is available for $0.99 via the BigBoss Repository Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/macmixing Like my Facebook page: http ...

Missing Malaysia Airlines plane: onboard flight computer manually overwritten
WASHINGTON - The first turn to the west that diverted the missing Malaysia Airlines plane from its planned flight path from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing ...

Astronauts to manually dock Shenzhou-9 with Tiangong-1
Astronauts to manually dock Shenzhou-9 with Tiangong-1 People's Daily Online Beijing, June 24 ( People's Daily Online)—Three Chinese astronauts ...

Danish Dynamos: Students Make 3D Printed, Manually Powered Lights
3D printing is exciting, and many are excited and look forward to not only learning about the technology but also trying their hand at producing ...

How to update Android Wear devices manually using OTA downloads
Last week Google released the latest version of Android Wear, 5.0.1 Lollipop. The latest update entails many enhancements and refinements, but ...