Lost Tab nzvigation in Mac OS 10.6 with Firefox 3.5.3

Name:    Bill
Product: Firefox

Comments:
My previous Firefox 3.15 (?) allowed me to use the vertical arrow keys
to go right and left across the tab keys.  This is now lost in Firefox
version 3.5.3 !   This is a major bummer; so much so that I will, unless
this is fixed, go back to the previous Firefox version. I have found
nothing that would allow me to use the right and left arrow keys in
Firefox 3.5.3 on my Mac using OS 10.6.

Is there a fix for this?  It is upsetting when one gets an "upgrade" and
major features are missing in the "upgrade" !

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Bill

Web resources about - Lost Tab nzvigation in Mac OS 10.6 with Firefox 3.5.3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox