links form email now opens new page - not just new tab

Name:    allegra
Email:   allegraatecowboydotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
So I loved that I could read email digests, news clips, etc and click on
hyperlinks along the way, resulting in a firefox window with many tabs
that I could then read at my leisure. Now I end up with many open
firefox pages open - one for each email hyperlink click. This kinduv
sucks! It will definitely change how many hyperlinks I click to limit
opening multiple firefox windows.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.6) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
allegra