Leaving

Name:    Chris Bond
Email:   crsbndatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have really loved the Firefox browser, but I have to leave it now. I can't seem to last an hour
without crashes. They come at any time and with no apparent reason. It really stinks because I
don't like the other options, but I also don't like the constant restarts. I hope that when stability
returns, you will do a big push so that we all know. I will definitely come back then--but not
before.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.3 Safari/531.9
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Chris

Updated Firefox to leave feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Updated Firefox to leave feedback Comments: I go to feedback/Firfox made me sad because... and it stays that I need the latest version of Firefox Beta. I am currently running Firefox 4 beta 9, so I do have the current version of Firefox Beta. I even went to about and check for updates. It says that I have the current version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Firefox beta 2, no close button, cannot leave feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox beta 2, no close button, cannot leave feedback Comments: I have no close button (or minimize, maximize) buttons in the top left), win 7 X64, just uninstalled firefox 3.X.x The feedback button when clicked to send feedback says i'm not running the current version, i just downloaded it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you...

Firefox Beta 2 won't allow me to leave feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Beta 2 won't allow me to leave feedback Comments: It takes me to a page that says I need the latest Beta, which I have. Also, I just wanted to leave feedback that says: Firefox makes me sad because some add-ons do not allow themselves to be uninstalled. This makes me very sad, because those that don't allow for uninstallation are precisely the ones that need uninstalling. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to r...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

I am leaving Firefox
Name: SUZANNE E PARNELL Email: sparnellatstonewindincdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am leaving Firefox Comments: I am done with Firefox. I have used it for five years and found it quite good, but in the last two or three years it has become intrusive into my computer with updates I do not want being forced on me, intruding into my use of the program, taking over my time and the way I WANT to use my computer. I am sick of it, and out of here. I am removing FireFox from my computer and hopefully will no longer have to be told I am being searched for what add ons are not co...

Feedback Firefox
Name: Stefan Constantin Email: kostas001atrdslinkdotro Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback Firefox Comments: I compared Firefox 2 with Firefox 3 beta5. Is much more faster. But I couldn't transfer all add-ons to New Firefox 3 beta5. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback and Firefox
Name: George Main Email: georgeatgeorgemaindotus Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback and Firefox Comments: Thank you for providing what had been a great web browser. I have two comments: 1. I searched for this feedback page for over a minute. The feedback link should be "front and center" on page one. 2. The latest version of Firefox 3.6.8 has greatly reduced performance. I use I.E. 8 now, because Firefox won't open some pages. For example Google "USCIS FOIA" and a link into the uscis.gov website will come up. Click on the link in Firefox, and the...

About to leave Firefox
Name: Dan Email: dc Product: Firefox Summary: About to leave Firefox Comments: I'm just about feed up with Firefox! Since upgrading to the version prior to 3.6 I have lost all my bookmarks and cannot figure out how to get them back and I cannot bookmark new ones. And now with 3.6 the back arrow does not work half the time. Firefox has been my only browser for years. But without bookmarks and functioning back arrows it has become frustrating. I have been trying Chrome. No desire to return to IE. Help files are not helpful. And to boot, 1/3 of the few addons I have don'...

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

Leaving firefox
Name: Kyla Email: kepsteinatcodevdotorg Product: Firefox Summary: Leaving firefox Comments: Hi As much as I love firefox and prefer it over IE...I have to go back to IE. I've found ever since we upgraded to XP 2007 & office pro 2007 that I've had nothing but problems with FF. I think Microsoft is probably messing around with FF....oh well. Keep up the great work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

cannot leave feedback
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: cannot leave feedback Comments: feedback page says i need latest beta 4.0b2 which ois exactly whaty i am running Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

leaving firefox?
Name: Charles Honce Email: hesynergyatnewwavecommdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: leaving firefox? Comments: I am sick to death of my inability to run Adobe flash player with any iteration of Firefox. Until you guys fix the problem, I am leaving my 5 year stay with Firefox and going back to IE. I hate to leave but problem solving and forums don't cut it. Chas sad Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Joao Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Sirs, Up to now my Firefox is running great. I don't remember to have had significative bugs in my home or in my fianc�e's house. Really a great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051107 Firefox/1.5 ...

Feedback of Firefox
Name: Amit Champaneri Email: flirtyhearts2009atindotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback of Firefox Comments: Your Product is Very Good and i have tested on 115.2 kbps to 1mbps speed limit its working great. It is very useful to those who just uses net for surfing and also for those who r using for downloading and uploading purposes. IT's works great for both the uses. Thanks 4 making this version of firefox. Thanks once again it helps to me a lot as well as 2 my friends. Thanking you, Yours truely, Amit. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows ...

Web resources about - Leaving - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Leaving Las Vegas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leaving Las Vegas is a 1995 romantic drama film directed and written by Mike Figgis , based on a semi- autobiographical novel of the same name ...

CTO Bret Taylor Leaving Facebook
Facebook Chief Technology Officer Bret Taylor announced that he will leave the social network later this summer to start a company with Kevin ...

Checking in at the World Cup and Leaving with Friends
Hundreds of thousands of people from around the world traveled to the 2014 World Cup and we wanted to take a closer look at those who used Facebook ...

Facebook Privacy Chief Leaving to Run for California AG?
Chris Kelly, Facebook’s Chief Privacy Officer who spent time this summer explaining Facebook’s privacy principles to Congress , is planning to ...

Scripting News: I vote for leaving off the at-sign if you're saying trash about a celeb.
... Even Kevin Durant, who is a great leader and player probably can't overcome the audacity and tenacity of the Miami Heat. So I vote for leaving ...

Pinterest : Why is Jon Jenkins leaving Pinterest?
Answer: I'm glad you asked! The decision to leave Pinterest really is bittersweet. Since I joined the company, the engineering team has more ...

Before Leaving on the App Store on iTunes
Get Before Leaving on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Robert Finch re-joins NRL referees' ranks after leaving St George Illawarra
Robert Finch has re-joined the NRL's referees' ranks after leaving St George Illawarra.

The price of leaving the Rebels: know nothing and owe nothing
If you owe nothing and know little, your transition out of the club will be a lot easier.

Liam Reddy signs with Western Sydney Wanderers for rest of A-League season after leaving Central Coast ...
The Western Sydney Wanderers sign discarded Central Coast Mariners goalkeeper Liam Reddy for the rest of the A-League season.