keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work..................

Name:    donald davis
Email:   galenachefatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
That's pretty much the whole deal. An update screen pops up, I update,
the update doesn't take and the next time I use firefox mozilla the same
thing happens over and over and over.

Thanks

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.4
0
donald

Updater doesn't update, doesn't give error either
Maybe some of you out there are having the same problem I am... The little suse updater that sits near the clock suddenly alerts me (via a balloon message) that I have updates. So I click on it and it prompts me for the root password. So I give the root password and it and nothing happens. I can click on details and it shows me the pending updates. The icon almost immediately changes again (back to "you have critical updates") and tells me I have updates. The process repeats if I click on it... it never ever installs the updates. I'm having this same problem on t...

Navigation on the ReportViewer inside update panel doesn't work in firefox after patially update the report
 I have refresh button to trigger the AJAX funtion to refresh the report.But after do that, the navigation doesn't work. I can't navigate to the other page. Whenever I click next page, it is always page 1. However, it works in IE7.Does someone have some idea to solve it? Hi, From the phenomenon you described, it seems that you are using UpdatePanel together with your reportviewer control, right? If so, you can try the following post which shares a workaround on how to conver the problem. http://forums.asp.net/p/1044194/1460759.aspx Thanks.Michael Jin.Microsoft O...

Update to Firefox disabled brower. New download doesn't work either.
Name: Don Kelley Email: dkelley28atjunodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update to Firefox disabled brower. New download doesn't work either. Comments: Hi, I've had Firefox for a few months now, worked great. The automatic update feature kicked in today. After updates, Firefox came back blank - no homepage and no other pages worked either. So I uninstalled and downloaded a new version (2.0). Same thing - blank. This never happened before and there are no clues why. Please help? Thanks. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5....

with 3.6.3 update, doesn't work well with hotmail (text of original message doesn't appear in replies)
Name: Tom Reavley Email: reavleytwathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: with 3.6.3 update, doesn't work well with hotmail (text of original message doesn't appear in replies) Comments: I have had to stop using Firefox because I can't adequately use my hotmail account any more. When I try to reply to or forward emails, the original text doesn't appear. Your support site has been no help, so I assume it's an unresolved bug in the program. The prior version of Firefox worked fine. So now I back using Safari until you get this fixed. Browser Details:...

Update Feature Doesn't Work Effektively When An Update is Skipped
I've been testing the new incremental update feature in the Firefox and Thunderbird trunk nightlies for several weeks now. It rocks! But... Whenever I "skip" one or more updates (gone from PC for several days), and invoke "Help | Check for Updates", it only finds/downloads/installs the update for the version immediately after the version I currently have (i.e., the next night's nightly build). To get the most current nightly, I have to check/download/install *every* incremental update between that last time I updated and today. This is not only ver...

I'm trying to update a GridView by using an Update Panel. Can't get the update to work.
Even when the GridView first loads, none of the new rows that I have added to the database will show up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.  Code:<asp:ScriptManager ID="ScriptManager1" runat="server" />        <asp:UpdatePanel runat="server" id="UpdatePanel" updatemode="Conditional">        <Triggers>            <asp:AsyncPostBackTrigger controlid="btnRefresh" eventname="Click"...

Firefox keeps trying to update which doesn't work
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox keeps trying to update which doesn't work Comments: I keep trying to update from 3.6.3 to 3.6.4. But after starting the download my connection crashed. Since then I always have a menu entry "resume update" (this is translated by me I have the german version running) and the update says: update paused and connectiong to the update server. I cannot try to start a new update. It is not possible to end the fruitless try of the old update. Even shutting down the computer and restarting doesn't help. I waited for several ho...

UPDATE doesn't update
Hello everybody, may someone help me? I tried making a function to update record in database. It doesn't report errors but, actually, it doesn't update anything. Here is the code of the function: Function cliente_edit( _ ByVal codiceCL As String, _ ByVal ragSoc As String, _ ByVal indirizzo As String, _ ByVal cAP As String, _ ByVal località As String, _ ByVal prov As String, _ ByVal naz As String, _ ByVal cF As String, ...

Update doesn't update
Dim idOfInvoice As Integer  <-- declared under class Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load   If Not IsPostBack Then      idOfInvoice = 101    End IfEnd Sub Private Sub confirmLink_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles confirmLink.Click   Dim cmd As New OleDbCommand   Dim con As New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source=C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Home\sotb.mdb")  ...

the option for obtaining info on the new update ('what's new')doesn't work
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: the option for obtaining info on the new update ('what's new')doesn't work Comments: See Summary - no link opens, neither by clicking nor right clicking - seems like it's a dead link and one that would be quite important Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Thunderbird 3 Update doesn't work for me. Can't go back to previous version!
Name: Andy Product: Thunderbird Summary: Thunderbird 3 Update doesn't work for me. Can't go back to previous version! Comments: Since updating my very acceptable previous version of Thunderbird, I can no longer us it- even after downloading the latest version. Unfortunately, for me I now have to use Outlook Express! So much for 'open source' since this is the second time I've brought it to your attention and many other people report the same problems. Perhaps your software is only designed for developers :-) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Window...

IDE.Debugger: 'Attach to Process' doesn't work on update 4
I have recently upgraded my C++ builder XE2 to update 4, and I noticed that 'Attach to Process' window has some problem. Actually it lists only many SYSTEM (pid 0). It seems it's a problem affecting Delphi XE2 upd4 too. Update 3 this window works fine. Everyone has updated it's own XE2 by using the 'automatic update' program. Am I alone that experienced this problem? I have forgotten to add, that I am experiencing this problem on WinXP and Win7_x86 both. > {quote:title=Stefano Bordoni wrote:}{quote} > I have forgotten to add, that I am ex...

After updating Firefox doesn't work
Name: Milos Stankovic Product: Firefox Summary: After updating Firefox doesn't work Comments: I updated FF from 2.0.0.9 to 2.0.0.10 and after restart none of the webpages cannot be loaded. FF shows as the webpage is not available, but i'm positive that internet connection is working as i'm using other browser as backup. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30) ...

Firefox doesn't work after update!
Name: mr. anderson Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox doesn't work after update! Comments: after updating to 1.5 it restarted and work, but after restarting and tryin to execute the program it no longer works. it shows up in processes using 0 but it doesn't show in applications. i can have multiple processing but no firefox ever shows up. currently my computer is running windows xp sp2 w/the most recent critical updates. celeron processor 2.4ghz and 512mb ram. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

Web resources about - keeps making me download update, but, update doesn't work, makes me download update, update doesn't work.................. - mozilla.feedback.firefox