Installation on 64bit Win 7

Name:    Ranjan
Email:   silkmazeatt-onlinedotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I use Windows 7 64 bit that came with my new Toshiba laptop.
My only browser for the last few years has been FF, that includes
running it on my main work horse - OpenSuse linux PC.

I downloaded and installed FF (32bit) without any problems. On the very
last screen of the installation process there is a box that can be
checked if Ff should be started immediately. I checked that and finished
the installation. Withing a few seconds, I got a popup informing me that
FF had crashed and did I want to try to reload it. I clicked on yes and
the same thing happened.

After a couple of tries, I tried starting it in safemode, which worked
fine, but obviously not with everything I wanted.

I finally found a 64 bit version of FF, called Shiretoko, and installed
that, and it works perfectly except for one glaring problem. It does NOT
work with Adobe Flash. I have updated flash countless times and
installed it and it works fine on my laptop, but every site I go to with
Shiretoko, no chance, I keep getting a message that I need to install
the latest version of Flash or I don't have flash installed and that I
need to do so.

So, if someone has a solution, please help me. Either fix FF 2 bit so it
runs properly on win 7 64 bit, or fix Shiretoko so it works with Flash.
As it is I am being forced to use Chrome more and more. It is ok, but
I'd rather be using FF.

Thanks.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090630 Shiretoko/3.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ranjan