In rich text editor I cannot normally edit text just after pasting text

Name:    Darek
Email:   darekatgrapevinejobsdotcodotuk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
In rich text editor I have following problem: After pasting text for
example from Word I try to remove a letter or word from just pasted
text and I could not do this. If I insert let say single space then
after this operation I am able to remove text and generally do
everything.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Darek