In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5

Name:    Todd Kincaid
Product: Firefox

Comments:
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/radar.php?rid=CXX&product=N0R&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

Check this National Weather Service site to see error.  This script
error has popped on other sites with this latest beta4

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Todd

Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta
Name: Henry Email: nighter2athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback FireFox from 3.0.10 to using 3.5.4 to now the new 3.5.99 beta Comments: I am starting to use the 3.5.4 it was excellent... love di tit reminded me of what firefox always used to be. then when 3.0.10 came along , it would hang up , all the time I got so many people tired of it on my website... I was lucky to find this beta 3.5.4 now, i updated automatically to 3.5.99 and we shall see what is good and worth while. All i know is i dont want to have to go back to IE8 or any other IE. they...

Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error
Name: Ronald Chang Email: ronchangatnetvigatordotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 'add-on' error Comments: Firefox 3.0.10 & Firefox 3.5 beta 4 some times will got one crazy thing as follows: If the tabs so many and then crash, after restart then click the Add-On (Plug-In) window – it will freeze and can't choose any item on all four basic tabs and one extra tab such as 'get add-on', 'add-on', 'themes', 'external programs' and 'update'. It most happen on Firefox 3.0.10 and MUST shutdo...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #3
Name: Kenny Email: luv2hvrataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Computer freezes up when I use Down Them All Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090429 Firefox/3.5b4 (pigfoot) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 #5
Name: Chet Hale Email: chet_haleatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox 3.5 beta 4 Comments: I noticed that a couple of my add-ons, including morning coffee do not work with the Beta. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor
Name: Liam Campbell Product: Firefox Summary: Problems with Youtube while testing Firefox 3.5 Beta. There seems to be an issue with the beta 4 of Firefo 3.5. When I try to play my video after I pause it, it won't light up when I move my cursor over it! Comments: There is also a problem with choosing what time I want to go to on any youtube video! Once I scroll on one section of the time line (i.e. 00:45) it locks up there until I move my cursor away from the time line. I know that this is BETA and all, but I just want to make sure that this problem gets fixed in the full ...

Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3
Name: Kuldeep Kapade Email: kuldeepkapadeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Feedback for Firefox 3.5/3.1 Beta 3 Comments: Please improve the default looks of the browser and increase the viewable area like Google Chrome. It is good to see that you are borrowing good points from the Chrome and it will be much better if we can see the handy-ness (appearance-wise) of Chrome in Firefox too. 'Personas' is a great add-on and please increase the view are in it too. It would be also great to see bottom status bar as optional and replace it with a sma...

I could not get Firefox 3.5 beta 4 to work
Name: William Roha Email: billrohaatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: I could not get Firefox 3.5 beta 4 to work Comments: Installing, uninstalling all Firefox version, reinstalling. Nothing would work for beta 4. It would never start up successfully (but no error messages.) I'm going to stay at beta 3 and hope when finally release it whatever problem is fixed. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b3) Gecko/20090305 Firefox/3.1b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expe...

Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today.
Name: Jim Allan Email: jdotallanatcalistodotdemondotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Installed Beta Firefox 3.6 yesterday, Firefox 3.5.5 installed itself at boot up today. Comments: Following advice re a 3 minute delay in Firefox 3.5.5 opening, I installed Firefox beta 3.6 yesterday. On booting up today I got an on screen message that Firefox had been upgraded. On checking I find that my version has returned to 3.5.5. And it still took 3 minutes to open initially! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB5...

Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3
Name: abel Email: abelusfatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3 Comments: Firefox 3.5 beta does not block popups as effectively as Firefox 2 on Mac OSX 10.5.3, noticeable increase in popups evading popup blocker. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032619 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4
Name: Tom Tobin Email: korpiosatkorpiosdotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 beta 5 is much less stable than 3.0 beta 4 Comments: I found Firefox 3.0 beta 4 to be quite stable; beta 5, in comparison, crashes all the time. This seems like an enormous step backwards; how did beta 5 get out the door like this? :( I've switched back to beta 4; I'll give the next beta/RC a go once it's released. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030317 Firefox/3.0b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozill...

Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.3 and Firefox 3.5.2 Comments: https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn Page Filled with the following everytime I go from eharmony to ebay: (1)*el_rrtaa15'rT_rrdiv16~m*(74)*44'340~m*(208)*42'338~m*(153)*39'334~m*(306)*39'334~mt*(113)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv15~mo*(0)*el_rrdiv15'rT_rrtaa15~m*(40)*72'340~mt*(16)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv16~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv16'rT_rrdiv15~m*(138)*114'359~mt*(24)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrdiv17~mo*(1)*el_rrdiv17'rT_rrdiv16~mt*(25)*el_rr@lst'rT_rrtd21~mo*(48)*el_rrdiv19'...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page
Name: cassondra Email: cassondradotc315atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and Firefox 3.5 beta 4 don't save your web page Comments: when i'm ready to close and save my work both firefoxes don't do so i click save and quit but the next time i open it's not there anymore why is that? and so far i love 3.5 beta 4 cause it's more efficient. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response ...

Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 #4
Name: Pierre-Guillaume Dufour Email: pierredotdufouratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox 3.5 Beta 4 Comments: Everything has been great so far. I only wish you could close all the tab and have just a "new" tab to start with. Keep up the good (the greatest !) work. PG Dufour. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wis...

Web resources about - In firefox 3.5 beta 4 get unresponsive script errors when I did not get them with earlier betas of 3.5 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Whitney Houston's daughter 'unresponsive'
THE daughter of late singer and entertainer Whitney Houston has been found unresponsive in a bathtub and taken to an Atlanta-area hospital.

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the only daughter of late pop star Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive in a bathtub at her Georgia ...

Rescuers Find 31 Unresponsive as Japan Volcano Rescue Continues
Sept. 28 (Bloomberg) More than 30 people may be dead in a volcanic eruption in central Japan, the nation's second natural disaster in the past ...

Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown in hospital after being found unresponsive in bath, echoing ...
Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive in the bath, less than two weeks before the anniversary of her mother’s death.

Unresponsive plane crashes off Jamaica, killing U.S. couple
A single-engine U.S. plane that flew for hours without responding to attempts to communicate crashed in the water north of Jamaica after crossing ...

Unresponsive plane crashes off Jamaican coast
A Florida-bound private plane carrying a real estate developer and his wife crashed in the waters off Jamaica after fighter jets were scrambled ...

Plane with unresponsive pilot crashes off Jamaica
... pilot failed to respond to repeated contact attempts by air traffic controllers, government officials said. A private U.S. plane with an unresponsive ...

Police: Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive in tub - 7online.com
Police say Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive at a home in Roswell, Georgia. ...

Some Nexus 5X owners experiencing unresponsive touch screens while charging
Not a single phone manages to escape odd glitches and bugs at some point in its lifetime, and now it looks like it's the Nexus 5X's turn for ...

Jamaican officials: Unresponsive US plane crashes north of island
Shadowed much of the way by two U.S. fighter jets, a small plane with an unresponsive pilot flew a ghostly 1,700-mile journey down the East Coast ...