Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7

Name:    Bernard Le Lann
Email:   bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour
afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre.
=======================================
Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new
page or move from one tab to another

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Bernard

Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Name: James Kiekow Email: jamesdotkiekowathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Version beforeMozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) Comments: Dear Excellent Developers, I share a passion for the same in IT and I wanted to mention that I have the previous version of Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) installed and it was extremely slow surfing the web so I upgraded and my assumption was correct it was the install I believe of th...

Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Herbert Kuipers Email: herbertdotkuipersatt-onlinedotde Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.6 and Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: Hello people, I have been a tall fan of the Firefox for years. But you have worked again, that I back on the version Is been for 3.5.5. Although I have reported already twice, it is for you into this one Not succeeded versions 3.5.6 and 3.5.7 that these weaving radio tool bar radio de tool bar works and these again. Perhaps you succeed in the version 3.5.8. And so long I will use the version 3.5.5 so that, furthermore I surf listen to ...

Firefox 3.5.7 is shown downloading even though I am running 3.5.7
Name: Email: burnsidetechnicalatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.7 is shown downloading even though I am running 3.5.7 Comments: This new version of Firefox seems to be "broken" as it keeps trying to download itself even though the version running is 3.5.7. I have reverted to Google Chrome to avoid prolonged delays in loading some sites because of this "new" feature. I am running Windows XP Professional Ver 2002 SP3 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro T2400 @1.83GHz !GB of RAM Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB...

firefox 3.5.7 #7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3.5.7 Comments: firefox is slow, slow ,slow! Its like a lame deer! Whats going on? what is this? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3.5.5 not working in windows 7
Name: Pradeep Email: pradeephitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 not working in windows 7 Comments: i downloaded and installed firefox 3.5.5 but it is not working in windows 7. the task manager is showing that firefox is running but i cant find browser opening Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if yo...

FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7
Name: Fede R Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: FF 3.5 RC and Mac OS X 10.5.7 - Firefox won't reopen any windows after all windows are closed Comments: If one closes all active Firefox windows, Firefox will stay open (as indicated by the white dot under the dock icon), but won't respond to New Window (command-N) or New Tab (command-T) commands. In order to open a new window, one has to manually terminate and relaunch the app. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; it; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090624 Firefox/3.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozil...

Firefox 3.5.5 not working in Windows 7 Ultimate
Name: Ranabir Ghosh Email: ranabirdotghoshatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.5 not working in Windows 7 Ultimate Comments: I was using Firefox for a long time withmy old desk top with Windows XP Professional SP3 and HP Laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium without any problem other than infrequent crashes. I have very recently puchased a new desktop computer with Windows 7 Ultimate. I installed Firefox 3.5.5 and imported my book marks from my laptop. The first time it is working fine. After closing and reopening Firefox it is not loading any webpa...

Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5
Name: Travis Dockweiler Email: tdockweileratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Windows 7 64-bit and Firefox 3.5.5 Comments: I recently installed Windows 7 and spent about a week trying to figure out why explorer was crashing. I temporarily replaced 3 pieces of hardware and did many reinstalls without any luck. On message forums i've been told to try to remove Firefox 3.5.5 and downgrade to an old version. Since i've removed 3.5.5 and installed 3.0.15 it's been crash free. The problem is only due to enabling private browsing. This makes explorer.exe cras...

Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7
Name: Mick Clark Email: mickdotclarksattiscalidotcodotuk Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.6 reverts to Firefox 3.5.7 Comments: I have installed the various versions of Firefox 3.6 (3.6RC1, 3.6RC2 and 3.6), but each time, after a system restart or reboot, Firefox goes off and finds "the latest version" and updates me to Firefox 3.5.7 Now I have seen an answer to this problem which says that Firefox 3.6 beta installs itself in a different folder - so that you have both versions of Firefox available. Now I have checked for this occurrence but I always install Fire...

Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Redirect working on Firefox 3.5.7. does not wor on Firefox 3.6. Comments: Mail.ru Agent www.agent.mail.ru gives an alert reference at every mail coming. Clicking on it rendered to the letter through Firefox 3.5.7., but Firefox 3.6. starts with a startpage. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 MRA 5.5 (build 02761) Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7
Name: Robert Email: publisheratnewsroom-magazinedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Site designed using FireFox 3.5 looks bad on 3.6 on Windows 7 Comments: Our site is at newsroom-magazine.com Looks beautiful on FF 3.5, but colors and features fail using the 3.6 beta (4) running under Windows 7. Chrome works fine in some functions. Opera works as expected ( which is good ). IE 7 looks as bad as FF 3.6 Opening our front page, and two Wordpress Admin pages ( Edit Post, Edit code, Dashborad ) generates about 310 errors. If I could copy them, I'd attache them to t...

Firefox 3.5.4 and Windows 7
Name: Luciano Email: hukuroatemaildotit Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.4 and Windows 7 Comments: After the update from version 3.5.3 all the extensions didn't worked anymore. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; it; rv:1.9.1.4) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 Creative ZENcast v2.01.01 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Windows 7 With Firefox 3.5 BETA
Name: Alex Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Windows 7 With Firefox 3.5 BETA Comments: Within Windows 7 there is a new feature called jump lists from the taskbar, but I'll save you a lecture and get right to the point. When opening the jump list it shows images that have been temoraily saved by firefox in the recent section of the jump list.(for example when I upload an image from one site to another it has to download it to my pc first) This even happens when Firefox was running in Private browsing mode which I think is a major problem for anyone using private...

Windows 7 and firefox 3.5 bug
Name: Dieter Gribnitz Email: dietergribnitzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Windows 7 and firefox 3.5 bug Comments: Hi, I have found two problems with version 3.5 beta4 while running windows 7. 1. After navigating to a new page the back button does not appear. 2. The layout for the firefox google home page http://www.google.co.za/firefox?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official seems to be broken. The borders look funny and there is a line though the middle of the page. (The rest of my sites look fine, it only seems to happen on this pa...

Web resources about - Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Autres réactions alimentaires
Les allergies alimentaires et les réactions indésirables aux aliments affectent environ 20% des personnes. Nous fournissons des outils de diagnostic ...

Déclaration de politique de législature 2012-2018
Mesdames et Messieurs, Le législateur wallon a demandé à chacun de nos conseils communaux de présenter et de discuter une déclaration de politique ...

Boreal hebdo (French) - AudioMobile - CBC Player
CBC.ca home Help Search the CBC Player Submit Search TV Radio News Sports Digital Archives Now Playing on CBC Radio Refresh CBC Radio One Listen ...

Hubert T. Lacroix nommé pour un deuxième mandat de cinq ans à titre de président-directeur général de ...
Hubert T. Lacroix nommé pour un deuxième mandat de cinq ans à titre de président-directeur général de CBC/Radio-Canada

Statistique suisse
Statistique suisse

Le Quotidien du Peuple en ligne
Notre site / Nouvelles bilingues / Dernières nouvelles / Archives / Langues Chinois Anglais Japonais Espagnol Russe Arabe Page d'accueil Chine ...

[10:43] Info MacG : les MacBook Pro suivis par les iPad à la fin octobre puis le Mac Pro
Des dates de disponibilité et un ordre d'arrivée nous ont été donnés pour les prochains MacBook Pro ainsi que les iPad. L'information provient ...

Le Wi-Fi gratuit arrive dans le métro parisien
A partir du mardi 26 juin, il sera possible de surfer gratuitement en Wi-Fi dans quelques stations du métro parisien.

prix kelly hermes - sac hermes, hermes pas cher france en ligne Sac à main hermes homme soldes
prix kelly hermes These modern about the huge majority (he, it), et al but more appropriate Jen, which is a story that will be examined for what ...

Artemis - pCell Wireless Technology - press
Artemis pCell technology delivers a fiber-class mobile experience by synthesizing a personal cell compatible with standard LTE devices. Mobile ...