IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox

Name:
Email:   booboo_girl21athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have already posted a comment earlier about my dissatisfaction of
firefox blocking the IDM extension completely. It seems every time
Firefox releases a new version there are a lot of problems. I remained
version 2 for many years before switching to version 3.6 because I had
encounter so many problems when I install the new version. I have been
using the IDM program for many years and I have not had any issues with
it. I don't understand this bug that is causing firefox to crash? Please
fix it! I need IDM back. This unfair on those who purchased IDM and now
it doesn't work because firefox believes it has a bug. FIX IT!
I have contacted the IDM site and I believe it isn't their problem.

Unblock the IDM immediately and fix it!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.4) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix
7/21/2010 8:44:39 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Firefox add-on "slogger" no longer supported with Firefox 3.x
Hello everyone, I did some research on my own to find a replacement or a way to make it work with Firefox 3.x since I found it so convenient. Since this was not really successful I turn to the group if anyone has advice :-) slogger is an add-on that (as I configured it) keeps a monthly log of URLs that I loaded (with timestamps) and a text-only-version of the pages (named with the timestamp) so that I can do full-text-search. Whenever I didn't remember where I had been seeing some information I searched through these logs and I did find what I was looking for quite ...

Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info
Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ (I didn't install so I cannot comment further) followup to grc.security -- Kayode Okeyode http://del.icio.us/kayodeok In article <cv9v1n$1us4$2@news.grc.com>, kayodeok writes >Firefox Extension: Firefox IDN Info >http://4t2.cc/mozilla/idn/ Looks interesting. >(I didn't install so I cannot comment further) I think I'll hold off too. I have no idea who 4t2.cc is, and the issue isn't important enough to me research whether the site is legit or not. :-) Spoofstick will give m...

I no longer support firefox
Name: Andrew Fine Email: andrewf_at_technologist.com Product: Firefox Summary: I no longer support firefox Comments: I loved Phoenix from the moment I saw it. Fast, light and no install. My, how the mighty have fallen. I am ashamed to say that the product I once helped spread to dozens of friends and family has fallen into the exact same trap Netscape did not so long ago. You have become bloatware. Slow and memory hungry. With five firefox 1.5 windows open, the program is using 130MB of memory. Are you kidding me? (I have a couple extensions installed but that's...

not support all the firefox extensions
Name: vikram Email: vikram2k_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: not support all the firefox extensions Comments: not support all the firefox extensions. like duim show and many more.anyway it is best the old firefox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox does not support IDM
Name: ppb Email: pinsara2010atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox does not support IDM Comments: Firefox 4 beta does not support Internet Download Manager on videos Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 1.5 and Flashblock
When I try to install Flashblock - Firefox Extension in Firefox 1.5 it says to unbox software installations so I click on edit option and can find nothing about "software installations". The closest I can find is about installing extensions and themes which is unchecked!! HELP !!! Where can I find it ?? Am fairly new to Firefox so please be specific. Where under options ?? TIA whayface wrote: > > When I try to install Flashblock - Firefox Extension in Firefox 1.5 it says to unbox > software installations so I click on edit option and can find no...

When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine.
Name: James R McMillan Product: Firefox Summary: When I upgrade to Firefox 3.5.2 I am no longer able to start Firefox. I retreat to install Firefox Setup 3.0.5 and everything works fine. Comments: Windows XP Version 2002 Service Pack 3 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can anyone tell me how to create firefox extension using code on this link: http://kailaspatil.blogspot.in/2010/12/firefox-extension.html please.....
please tell me if you know about this..... eagerly waiting for reply... Thanks in advance. ...

Google Toolbar For Firefox & Google Extensions for Firefox
followup to grc.techtalk Google Toolbar For Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/ Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web Google Extensions for Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/extensions/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to the Google Extensions for Firefox page. Extensions are small applications that you download and install into your Firefox browser to add new functionality. We hope you enjoy these extensions! --------------------------------...

Firefox extensions are degrading performance of Firefox 3 RC2
Name: Rossier Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox extensions are degrading performance of Firefox 3 RC2 Comments: Web pages didn't load fully, waiting endless the page load completion. I ran in secure mode, and all was OK. So... Extensions are only good as they integrate nicely in the browser. Now, I have only keep NoScript and WebDeveloper as they work well with F3RC2. I suggest that a "star-meter" for the quality of integration be included in the description of the extension module (typically : memory resource impact, browser reactiveness im...

Someone to update a Firefox 2 extension to Firefox 3
I'm interested in finding a Firefox extension developer who is interested in taking on the challenge of updating a Firefox 2.0 extension to work with Firefox 3.0. I can pay some $$ but am more interested in someone who wants to be involved more as a hobby and have more interest in it than just money. Where is the best place to try to find someone like the above? More information about the extension: http://www.htmlvalidator.com/firefoxext.php Thank you. -- Albert Wiersch Fix your website: http://onlinewebcheck.com ----- Original Message ---- > From...

Web resources about - IDM extension is no longer supported in firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Google Chrome extension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to build the extensions which requires different code and skills for each extension. Extensions can be created through use of web technologies ...

Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Browser extensions help avoid online spoilers
There are at least two extensions for Google's Chrome browser that will help you stay away from spoilers for the new film.

Feds defend request for right-to-die time extension
The Liberal government is telling the Supreme Court of Canada that those pushing for speedy implementation of right-to-die policies are naive ...

Skype iPhone & iPad app gets improved sharing with iOS extension
... if you’re unfamiliar: The updated Skype app for iPhone and iPad is available on the App Store. Filed under: Apps Tagged: App Store , extension ...

Obscura Camera 2.0 introduces Photos edit extension and improved photo browser
... launch on iOS. Obscura 2.0 sees the addition of a couple of notable features and the introduction of a new pricing model. Photos edit extension ...

HC.Gov extension to 12/17
... in comments over the past day about what to do if you were stuck in Healthcare.gov . I thought there was a good chance of a 1 to 3 day extension ...

Rwandans approve extension of Presidential term
Rwandans voted overwhelmingly to support changes to the constitution that would allow President Paul Kagame to extend his term in office, possibly ...

Solar & Wind Tax Credit Extensions Big Boost To Solar & Wind Growth
... Returns Support to Wind and Solar After many long months of deliberations and lobbying, the US Congress has approved a five-year extension to ...

‘Dance Moms’ Star Abby Lee Miller Threatens Exit From Upcoming Season; Seeks Extension In Legal Battle ...
The Dance Moms host seems to be fighting two different wars on two separate fronts, both of which could possibly see Abby Lee Miller on TV a ...

US extension of solar investment tax credit expected to decrease US PV installation capacity in 2016
The US senate has decided to extend solar investment tax credit for five years and this is expected to result in reductions in US PV installation ...