I went back to Firefox 2 #2

Name:    Jimmy Hu
Email:   jdran2003atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I upgraded to firefox 3, didn't like the new address bar, and tried to
fix it by using the "Oldbar" addon.  However, that addon didn't
completely fix the address bar.  So I've decided to go back to firefox 2
and I won't be upgrading to firefox 3 until something gets done about
the address bar.  I've previously sent in a comment about what I find
wrong about the address bar.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080702 Firefox/2.0.0.16
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Jimmy

Went back to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Richard Email: rmdarchataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Went back to Firefox 2 Comments: I could not delete bookmarks in the last 3 releases of 3.0, and there was no easy way to solve the problem that I found. Many complaints on Google, but sadly no satisfactory solution. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the send...

Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 #2
Name: Colin Klein Email: colink1946atwestnetdotcomdotau Product: Firefox Summary: Going back from Firefox 3 to Firefox 2 Comments: I hate the new URL bar with all the bookmarks and stars in it, and it sounds far to complicated to get rid of the bookmarks, and stars out of the URL bar, if there is no easy way to fix this I am going back to Firefox 2 as I absolutele hate Firefox 3. There are some sites which load alright on IE, but some of the text overlaps on Firefox used to fix this by decreasing the text size, but could see where to do that on Firefox 3. Regards Colin....

I went back to Firefox 2 from Firefox 3
Name: J. Stumphauzer Email: stumpetcatcenturyteldotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I went back to Firefox 2 from Firefox 3 Comments: I am SO glad I found instructions on how to get rid of Firefox 3 and go back to Version 2! Your new version is WAY too complicated for a basic computer user like myself, and you got rid of useful features from Version 2, like an easy way to clear the browser history. I was lost and very frustrated using the new version. If you're going to come out with a new version, you need to make it user-friendly to the millions of people like me who A...

Firefox 2 Feedback #2
Name: Julian Email: julianmatz_at_netlink.ie Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Feedback Comments: Hello! I just wanted to make a suggestion... I'm a web developer, so I use Firefox a lot. One of the things I love about Firefox is the tabbed browsing - it's pretty much perfected! In Firefox 1.5 I got very used to having the little X-button on the very right used to close the tab that's currently open. This way I don't need to check where the tab is on my browser in order to close it - I simply had to press the "x" to close the tab I was...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 turns back to FireFox 1.5 when closed and launched again
Name: Mathieu Email: mt_at_mateoandco.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 turns back to FireFox 1.5 when closed and launched again Comments: Firefox 2 Beta 2 turns back to FireFox 1.5 when closed and launched again. OS: Win XP Pro SP2 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.0.6) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/1.5.0.6 ...

Firefox 2 RC 2 #2
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 RC 2 Comments: I like the product, but I would like to see: -More colour for the icons of the 2.0 default theme (the glow effect is not enough), -Smaller tabs like in Firefox 1.5 (the tab bar is too large), -A fast access to the recently closed tabs in the tab bar button like for open tabs instead of just in the History menu. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061003 Firefox/2.0 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 #2
Name: Hans Email: info_at_HansEbert.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: Only one comment: GREAT! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

How do I get Firefox 2 back? #2
Name: Margaret Straley Product: Firefox Summary: How do I get Firefox 2 back? Comments: What a holy nightmare your new browser is. I am quitting. This new beta ia a catastrophe for users. Please allow download of previous versions that actually work. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback
Name: William Whitehead Email: blueyes13_at_gmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback Comments: Firefox 2 beta 2 has yet to show any flaws or bugs for me, and there is many features i enjoy. I have no real criticisms. All i can say is that i think that the GUI should be improved a bit more. The graphical features are nice but a bit more for Firefoxes second release would be great. One thing that Firefox 1 (not beta) that really bugged me was even though there is great pop up blocking, i still constantly got "pop up tabs" as i call them, w...

I want firefox 2 back #2
Name: Ed KIndle Email: inkedupfatboyatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I want firefox 2 back Comments: Really not liking ver 3. How do I get version 2 back. Thanks Ed Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

want firefox 2 back #2
Name: harry Email: fatcatdatinkeratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: want firefox 2 back Comments: A rude suprise... got firefox 3 by suprise when I updated ubuntu Bookmarks unuseable Bizare interface for bookmarks Many "improvements" that I consider privacy invasion. Took me three days to get vidio to run again. Where can I reload last version of Firefox 2? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.0.7) Gecko/2009030422 Ubuntu/8.04 (hardy) Firefox/3.0.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expecta...

Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Andreas Oberreich Email: docman1958_at_yahoo.de Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: I have been using Firefox since the beginning of release and it is a really good alternative to IE. So I like to test this beta version, which is pretty stable. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2
Name: Hemanth Email: hemanth_kumar_78_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox 2 Beta 2 Summary: Feedback on Firefox 2 Beta 2 Comments: The new features added to Firefox 2 Beta 2 are really cool. I like the spell check feature for forms, which really helped me in avoiding typos. The development team is doing great job in making Firefox a great success. - Hemanth. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1b2) Gecko/20060821 Firefox/2.0b2 ...

Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback.
Name: Sudhakar Email: Sudhakar2k_at_hotmail.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 Beta 2 feedback. Comments: Under the bookmarks Menu when I right click on a bookmark and click "properties" nothing happens. The properities window does not appear. Also when i right click and select "sort by name", again nothing happens. The bookmarks are not sorted by name. I guess i could always choose organize favorites and do these things but it should also work when i just right click on the bookmark themselves and it isn't. Also i would like it all featu...

Web resources about - I went back to Firefox 2 #2 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox