I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1

Name:    Quang
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have used version 3.5 ,3.1 and 3.0.
I think firefox 3.1 is very good, it can display some website perfectly,
better than firefox 3.0. In some sites, Firefox 3.0 can't display
corectly. When I use scrollbar it make the site reloaded and I can't
view the site. You can consider some sites , such as
:http://sis.hut.edu.vn/RequestScoreBoard_BeforeLogin.aspx.
In contrast to, firefox 3.1 can display these sites with no problem.
I have update firefox 3.1 to version 3.5 beta 4 recently because I think
this version is better. But after updating comletely, a lot of sites I
often visit load very slowly. I even recheck my connection and sure that
there is no problem.I can't access
http://sis.hut.edu.vn/RequestScoreBoard_BeforeLogin.aspx.I switch to use
firefox 3.1 and the problems have gone.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Quang

Web resources about - I think Firefox 3.5 slower than firefox 3.1 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox