I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
See above.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix
9/16/2010 8:09:22 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

Web resources about - I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp - mozilla.feedback.firefox