I don't like New Version of Firefox/Mozilla

Name:    Steve Smith
Email:   drechsel97atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I just updated with the latest version Firefox/Mozilla.  However, I
don't like it--especially the Bookmarks menu.  It's vastly different
than the previous version, and in my mind, much more challenging to use.
 I want to go back to my earlier version.  How do I do this?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Steve
9/13/2008 6:36:07 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 7 followers. Post Follow

Don't like the new version of Firefox
Name: Stephanie Gleason Email: sgleasonatnewyorkmintdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Don't like the new version of Firefox Comments: I don't like the new version of Firefox and would like to know how I can get the old version back. I'm seriously thinking of going back to Safari which I dropped like a hot-potato the first time I experienced your browser. Honestly, is there anyway to get the last version back...when I opened the one I had it updated that version too? If not, is there anyway to shut-off the little favorites stars. I have no wish for anyone that sits...

Don't like new version of firefox
Name: Todd Moore Email: tjmooreatcvalleydotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Don't like new version of firefox Comments: This new version of firefox doesn't do what the other one did. When I want to move back and forth through the tabs all I had to do was double click the tab bar and use the arrow keys. Now I have to use control then page up or down. When looking at pictures they automatically pop up as soon as i click on one. This new version is a lot more complicated. Can I go back? Thanks Todd Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1...

I Don't Like Firefox... Don't Understand It!!!
Name: Barbara Fickes Email: msbarbpa48atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I Don't Like Firefox... Don't Understand It!!! Comments: Please delete this off my page and i would like to have my Original Internet back. Sorry for your troubles. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Barbara Fickes Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 YFF3 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are comp
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: I love Firefox! But I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and half the time Firefox wouldn't work for about 3 weeks. It's working now, but I don't know for how long. Please make sure you are compatible with Windows 7. Thank you. Comments: See above. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.9) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sen...

I don't like the new firefox. it won't let me copy and paste words and it crashed.
Name: Angel Chan Email: angelc5959atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like the new firefox. it won't let me copy and paste words and it crashed. Comments: Disappointed..... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Its great, I really like the new firefox. Everything is amazing, but it still doesn't remember passwords immediatly like the old firefox
Name: kevin Product: Firefox Summary: Its great, I really like the new firefox. Everything is amazing, but it still doesn't remember passwords immediatly like the old firefox Comments: In private is a great feature, but its exactly like IE. Also, you may want to change a few features, make it look a bit sleeker. Still IE can't compete with this! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a respons...

don't like new firefox
Name: previous user Product: Firefox Summary: don't like new firefox Comments: I just installed the new Firefox this week. For about two years, I was happy with Firefox, but no longer. This new version runs my hard drive in five to ten minute nonstop quests for who knows what. It doesn't seem to slow anything down, but I hate the noise. In fact, I found it so annoying that now I've switched to Opera. Incidentally, I disabled my only Add-on—AdBlock—and that helped a little but didn't solve the problem. Really, though, I don't care because Opera seems j...

don't like the new firefox
Name: Jill Daves Email: jilldavesathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: don't like the new firefox Comments: This is very difficult - it keeps crashing and not fully opening tabs...God forbid I have to go back to Safari ( I love my mac but, hate Safari) please find a way to make it run more smoothly...... fyi - it is really attractive though! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I don't like the new firefox
Name: steve Email: aifasstdiratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like the new firefox Comments: How can I download my old firefox? I want Nortons to work with it. Every time you do a new version it takes away features I use and like. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this...

Firefox 3
Name: Jim Howell Email: hey_bug_doctorathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 - I don't like it. But I LOVE Firefox 2. Comments: My main complaint is the browser window. I don't want to see any bookmarked pages, and I HATE auto fill ins. I like the window of the older version. I've tried to find a way to erase version 3 and reinstall 2, but have not had any luck. Netscape isn't available anymore, so if I can't do this, I'll be switching to Opera. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.18) Gecko/20081029 ...

I like it overall, but I don't like the fact that it has problems downloading certain toolbars I used with the older version of Firefox.
Name: Fi Product: Firefox Summary: I like it overall, but I don't like the fact that it has problems downloading certain toolbars I used with the older version of Firefox. Comments: I used the Neopets.com toolbar on the old version and with this one I can't! :( Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

new version of firefox won't pull bookmarks from old firefox
Name: rob martz Email: nolesurferataoldotcom Product: Firefox Summary: new version of firefox won't pull bookmarks from old firefox Comments: I have successfully loaded firefox 3.5. but favorites, (bookmarks) don't transfer well..wan to import them from firefox to firefox bookmarks. If I load an old version (3.1) first, then open 3.5, the bookmarks appear...If I turn on 3.5 first, bookmarks are missing or hidden. Still happening after several days of use and restart of computer multiple times. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:...

don't like new firefox #2
Name: Joanne Kirsch Email: joannedotk2atverizondotnet Product: Firefox Summary: don't like new firefox Comments: I really really don't like the new version of Firefox. Everything loads slower, it's annoying having the whole top bar in grey, and it's also annoying having that looong menu of url's come down when I delete the existing url. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070206 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

I don't like the latest version of Firefox!!!!!
Name: Robert A. Jones Email: raj3atcoxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like the latest version of Firefox!!!!! Comments: I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and it did away with my toolbar! I know there is a toolbar folder in the bookmarks with all my items in it. But I wish I could go back to the older version. How can I do this? Thanks Bob Jones Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.5) Gecko/20070713 Firefox/2.0.0.5 ...

I don't like the newest version of firefox
Name: jay wilson Email: theinfamousdnsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I don't like the newest version of firefox Comments: I have been using firefox for years now. (at least the last 2 or 3 yrs) And I really like it. But this last update that you guys have done DOESN'T sit well with me or my computer. It(firefox) doesn't seem to remember ANY of my cookies. It remembers passwords and usernames but it doesn't remember any settings I had with websites. Seriously I want 2 go back to the previous version but can not figure out how. So I ask you.....how do ...

Web resources about - I don't like New Version of Firefox/Mozilla - mozilla.feedback.firefox