I did not ask for Mozilla firefox and you have your own mail and I don't want three incoming mail. I already have jcwifi and windows mail.

Name:    Rhonda Thurman
Email:   councilatjcwifidotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Your email will not let me send out zads of pictures plus others that
it  I di bit need three mails.  Your windows will not let me send out.
Plus I have many pictures that I would use my email to send out and
your company statement said I need to use startls.  I have not a clue
lwhat they are tlaking about.  My computer teacher doesn't know either.
He has never heards startls with a computer.  So I have many messages
to send out with pictures.  Could you please help me.  Thank you

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; BO2IE8_v1;ENUS)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Rhonda