I am not getting my mail open on my net as net is running

Name:
Email:   rmbala91atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
My mail is not getting opening.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

how to get the asp.net application run in vs.net
hi to all, i 'm doing a upgrading of a asp.net application which the previous developer had developed, how do i get the application to run in vs.net,so i can do a modification of the application? Like configure the IIS and copy the SQL database into my machine.hope you experts can get what i means, i'm new to asp.net. thanks in advance....:) You can still use the database on the server, like a development database. You don't have to copy it locally, but you can through DTS through copy objects, import/export data option, etc. You can also copy/paste the structure right in the SQL Server ...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications
A very common but weird error we get when trying to open asp.net applications using visual studio.net is "Visual Studio has detected that the specified Web Server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services." This Article would help you in resolving the issue. Thanks.regards,Harishhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1 . You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications
I installed Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 . There is no problem in installation . IIS is also working fine . But when i try to open a project i get a error .  Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1 . You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services  What is the problem ? help me Looks like web extensions are disabled. Here is the solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817267   If you are still stuck let me know Good luckPlease Mark Post that helped you as answer, also ...

installed asp.net 2.0 so how do i get visual studio .net to run 2.0?
installed asp.net 2.0 so how do i get visual studio .net to run 2.0? ck1mark wrote:installed asp.net 2.0 so how do i get visual studio .net to run 2.0? You can't develop .NET 2.0 content in VS .NET. You will need Visual Web Developer, Visual Studio 2005, or good old Notepad to create .NET 2.0 content. HTH,RyanRyan OlshanASPInsider | Microsoft MVP, ASP.NEThttp://ryanolshan.comHow to ask a question You can pick up Visual Web Developer for free off of MSDN. or you can pay for vs2005. and notepad is free .I would recommend going with vwd, unless you have some money.-Blake NiemyjskiBlog - ...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services.
I get that msg. Try several things, but not working yet!! help please http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817267 <- Jase -> Try opening the Visual Studio .NET command prompt (Start > Programs > VS.NET > Toosl > VS.NET Command Prompt) and typing in: aspnet_regiis -i To install ASP.NET with IIS.Stanley Tan theSpoke Blog...

which difference between sending mail via CDONTS and sending mail with System.Net.Mail unter ASP.NET
Hello Friends, i have a question about mail to send unter ASP.NET. i write a programm to send newsletter with System.Net.Mail unter ASP.NET. But my Boss tells me that i should send this newsletter via CDONTS. I know that CDONTS unter ASP. But i don't know which difference between sending mail via CDONTS and sending mail with System.Net.Mail unter ASP.NET. Because I work now wit ASP.NET. I think that with System.Net.Mail unter ASP.NET mail to has the same function like CDONTS. Can somebody tell me if My opinion is correct. If my opinion isn't correct. Which librar...

please help me how can install asp.net and how can run asp.net web application and open
salam sir, please help me i am install visual studio .net 2003 software.i am programmer this time asp.net and dot net programmer.this is error message:- vISUAL STUDIO .NET HAS DETECTED THAT THE SPECIFIED WEB SERVER IS NOT RUNNING ASP.NET VERSION 1.1. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO RUN ASP.NET WEB APPLICATION OR SERVICE You need to install iss. why dont you use Vs2005? has everything you needCheersAlMy BlogMapStats.NETPlease click on 'Mark as Answer' if this post answered your question! mohammedali1989:vISUAL STUDIO .NET HAS DETECTED THAT THE SPECIFIED WEB SERVER IS NOT RUNN...

"Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications"
Hi, A very common but weird error we get when trying to open/create asp.net applications using visual studio.net is "Visual Studio has detected that the specified Web Server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services."  The resolution is simple, just re-register the aspnet user account.  To do that, type the following from your command prompt:- %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -ithe above is based on .net 1.1 version. for other versions, just change the version number.This will install th...

Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. #2
I am getting the following error when I try to open a project. Please help me.  Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web server is not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Web applications or services. Thanks in advance, Prabaavaty      go to ur frameworx pathC:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v[ur version here]  and type in aspnet_regiis -ithen try again If this post was useful to you, please mark it as correct answer. Thank you!no problem should ever be solved twice.net wand Hi Prabaavaty, Based on my und...

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

Urgent
Hi All,   I have seen a number of posts regarding this error message and unfortunately none of the suggestions work for me. I am developing on WinXp Pro SP3 and have had VS Studio .Net 2003, Version 7.1.3088 with the .NET Framework Version 1.1.4322 SP 1 and VS Studio 2005 Version 8.0.50727.762 SP .050727-7600 with the .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727 SP1 on my development machine. Everything was working fine until recently. Certain errors that were happening on a server could not be reproduced on my development machine so I registered with DynDNS and created a dynamic dns that p...

get mail using System.Net.Mail
How can i get Email usign System.Net.Mail ?? Hello poloxy  ,the System.Net.Mail used only for sending emails and not to receive them.Read the full documentation at  MSDN Library http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.net.mail.aspx  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you SO how can I receive mail ? Try one of these pop3 librarieshttp://www.codeproject.com/info/search.aspx?artkw=pop3  Hosam Kamel Remember to click on Mark as answer on the post that helped you HI,   if you want to send email by using System....

DLL does not run on .Net 2.0 but runs on .Net 1.1
We have a DLL that was written in .Net 1.1. The DLL was not developed by us and therefore we do not have the source code to modify it. Based on my investigations, the DLL seems to be inheriting from the ‘system.web.ui.pair’ class. Unfortunately, this class is now sealed in .Net 2.0 and it therefore can not be used in inheritance. Does anybody have an idea on how we can make this DLL work in .Net 2.0?  Any walk arounds? Thanks Try to use Reflection to know the stucture of DLL. ThanksGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/...

Is it possible to run vs.net 2002 and vs.net 2003 asp.net applications on same machine ?
I have 2 applications ,one is vs.net 2003 ,the other is  vs.net 2002 ,thay are all asp.net applications.  Now I want to run these applications .is it possible to run both on same web server ?or I need to transfer  vs.net 2002 soluation to vs.net 2003 ?which one is the best soluation ?  how can I do it ? thanks in advanced!    You can run all versions of the framework on the same server.  And, the easiest way to set the framework for an app requires you to install the 2.0 Framework on the server.  Once you do that, you can just go into ...