http://www.m-firefox.com/uk/ - fake firefox site?

Name:    Girindor
Email:   robindotstapleatgooglemaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Could someone look in to whether this is legal?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Girindor

Firefox or not Firefox

http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=10
Name: bunny Email: 1waskwywabbitatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download-process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail%2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web_form_id=105814493&name=bunny&unit=firefox%2dorg Comments: are you aware of this website? http://www.firefox-community-edition.org/firefox-download- process/firefox-offer-premium.php?from=1waskwywabbit%40gmail% 2ecom&meta_adtracking=ffdoi&meta_message=1&meta_required=from&meta_web...

Firefox CANNOT prevent this site's pop-up windows: http://www.gazette.com/
Name: HP Ng Email: avtinc2000atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox CANNOT prevent this site's pop-up windows: http://www.gazette.com/ Comments: Hello: Even though Firefox dispaly a line like so: "Firefox prevented thsi dsite from opening a popup window", this site still pops up new window one or two times! I have the latest Firefox update on my XP. Check it out for yourself. Firefox CANNOT prevent this site's pop-up windows: http://www.gazette.com/ http://www.gazette.com/ I have installed other add-on too. Thanks, HP Browser Details:...

link -- http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext_table
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm#ext_table -- HTH, David McRitchie, extensions I use are briefly documented on my site Firefox Custom: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/firefox.htm ...

this web site ie can show firefox cannot http://www.bolaa.com/military/index.html
this web site ie can show firefox cannot http://www.bolaa.com/military/index.html <editrex > this web site ie can show firefox cannot http://www.bolaa.com/military/index.html Looks very suspicious to me, it is not readable -- all characters are shown as ????, and it pops up another window from another domain, I'm not going to try it in IE. <editrex > this web site ie can show firefox cannot http://www.bolaa.com/military/index.html I thought I had disconnected from the internet, but hadn't disconnected after all so a bit more information: Looks ve...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml
Name: Trent Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml Comments: Broken site that used to work with the old FireFox: http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/video/episodes.shtml That site used to work with the non beta FireFox. It still works with IE, so it doesn't appear to be firewall related. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

http://www.google.com/firefox
I would like to change this so that it opens in the regular Google, the one I stay logged into. I want a button on the toolbar that opens Google, but I prefer to set my homepage to something else. I've searched files and the registry for a string I can change, but haven't found anything. In IE 6 I was able to drag all my toolbars into 1 leaving a couple of drop down menus. I'm having trouble duplicating that in Firefox. Also in IE I relied a lot on using Control+N to open a duplicate of the same page I was viewing, and I would like a way to do the same thing in Firefox. ...

Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees).
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Two things...firefox keeps prompting me to submit surveys (repeatedly), and feedback claims that i'm not on the latest beta (but firefox itself disagrees). Comments: The "Ready to Submit" window keeps popping up annoyingly making me click go away or submit before i can have my viewing space back. Even after clicking automatically submit it still pops up (5 times today with the same damn survey) asking me to submit. Then, when I go to put this in my feedback mozilla tells me I need to be using the latest beta and redirects me to a ...

Web resources about - http://www.m-firefox.com/uk/ - fake firefox site? - mozilla.feedback.firefox