http://www.google.com/firefox -- default search

Name:    Noble Steed
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I love Firefox.  Its the only browser I use.

The one annoying thing about using the default google search area in the
upper right hand corner of Firefox is that it doesn't have the gmail
link on its page (http://www.google.com/firefox).  It has all other
default hyperlinks that the normal google page has except for this one.
 Please put it in there.  Sure I could add gmail to my toolbar bookmarks
but its full and I like the space for other sites that I frequent.

Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092414 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Noble