how do I get the annoying firefox tab out of firefox startup?

Name:    David Young
Email:   toodotwhiteatyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
A flaw in an otherwise perfect browser.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.8) Gecko/20071008 Firefox/2.0.0.8
0
David

Firefox or not Firefox

Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all.
Name: Sharon O'Hara Email: familien1_at_wavecable.com Product: Firefox Summary: Cannot get to firefox from thunderbird-cannot get to firefox at all. Comments: Thunderbird freezes up, Windows offers a file an error report and I'm shut down. I got here -now- through IE - why will IE work when Firefox won't? Sharon O'Hara Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup
Name: Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox Beta Test Pilot (Feedback extension) causes Firefox to freeze on startup Comments: Get the latest Firefox Beta with Test Pilot (aka Feedback 1.0.3). Make sure user studies are turned on. The effect is even greater when there is an ongoing study collecting data. Now, close down Firefox completely and open it. After the UI has all loaded, start doing stuff (eg. open new tabs, type in URLs, etc). After a few seconds of use, Firefox will freeze completely for about 10 seconds, after which it will return to normal as if noth...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox uses Firefox.

FireFox updates do not install when Firefox is in your startup
Name: John Chase Email: jchaseatproctorconsultdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: FireFox updates do not install when Firefox is in your startup Comments: Firefox always start up at booting. However, when you have a FireFox update, not an add-on or such, it does install as it senses that that browser has two running. Not the case. When I take it out of the Windows Startup they install automatically. Not a big deal, except sometimes I have gone to the website and manually downloaded the next version. Maybe a Bug? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Firefox 2 tab system is worse than that in Firefox 1.
Name: Pedro Soria-Rodriguez Email: sorrodp_at_teleline.es Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 2 tab system is worse than that in Firefox 1. Comments: First of all, thank you for the great Firefox web browser. My comment is about how tabs are managed in Firefox 2. Firefox 2 is missing the single button that used to be on the right, to close the currently displayed tab. That button was most useful, but it's no longer there. I hope to see this button back, even if the per-tab close buttons are also there. Also, having tabs scroll or appear in multiple rows is very uncomf...

firefox showing desktop while switching tabs (firefox 3.7a4)
hello there, i just installed firefox 3.7a4, and noticed a strange thing: switching tabs isn't immediate, and instead i see my desktop for about a second, and only then the tab is switched. i just noticed it also happens when firefox starts to render a page/ when it reloads it. is this a known bug? fixed in the recent nightlies maybe? important to note, i have direct write, direct2d and html5 enabled. the problem also occurs with direct2d off. On Apr 20, 3:12=A0pm, Amit <itzhakia...@gmail.com> wrote: > hello there, > > i just installed firefox 3.7a4, and notic...

Web resources about - how do I get the annoying firefox tab out of firefox startup? - mozilla.feedback.firefox

The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The episodes are completed in six days using the Adobe Creative Suite , with each episode having 47,000 frames over stabilization. 3D software ...

Latest Facebook Survey Targets Friends’ Annoying Posts
... with all sorts of hoopla, from political rants and game achievements to oversharing TMI (too much information). Which posts are the most annoying? ...

What are the most annoying grammatical mistakes in English?
Confusion between " it's " and " its " I see it everywhere , even in "professional" publications and blogs. I see it so much that I now expect ...

Bee Bombers and the Annoying Ant Colony on the App Store on iTunes
Get Bee Bombers and the Annoying Ant Colony on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

All sizes - annoying person calling - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Annoying Orange - YouTube
I'm an orange. You're an apple!!! The Official Playlist of the very first new show on the Annoying Orange channel - The Misfortune of Being Ned! ...

The persistance of annoying software
Could the end of the horrifying persistence of annoying, privacy-invading, unwanted software be near?

How Windows 8.1 Is Now Way Less Annoying With Keyboard And Mouse
The next version of Windows 8.1 doesn’t have a fancy name — it’s just called Windows 8.1 Update. But when it comes out next week, it...

The 10 most annoying Facebook users
... regime. If Facebook wasn't so damn political we would have unfriended them a long time ago. We've put together a list of the 10 most annoying ...

Family Feud question about 'something annoying a cyclist might do' causes backlash
Week night game show Family Feud has started a feud of its own with cyclists across Australia.