Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3

Name:    J. Gonyeau
Email:   gja352atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
The following has been an ongoing problem for the past 2-3 weeks. I am
using Windows XP SP3.

In both products, Firefox 3.0 and 3.0.3, the home page (I usually have 3
tabbed sites on startup) disappears and a black page appears. When I
press the home button, I get the Mozilla Google page.

The only way of getting the correct home is to reload Firefox. The
problem is occurring on a 1-3 day interval.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

How to roll back to Firefox 3.0.3 from Firefox 3.0.4
After I updated to firefox 3.0.4 I could no longer connect to the internet. Says server not found. Tried several web sites, including google and yahoo. It appears that the problem is with zonealarm firewall. If I turn off the firewall, the pages load. However, zonealarm normaly would ask me to allow it to connect to the internet. But is not since asking me about firefox, just blocking it. Never had that problem before. So while I figure that out, just like to go back to 3.0.3 Thanks for any help I can get. On 16.11.2008 09:30, CET - what odd quirk of fate ca...

Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons
Name: Nikita Email: rcplain123atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons Comments: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 look better than Firefox 3.0 Beta 4 buttons. The simple colors of Beta 3 "Back" and "Forward" buttons end up looking better. Also the skinny "Refresh" and "Stop" buttons do not look good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4 ...

Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3
Name: Bob Duncan Email: golfsavvyatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 Comments: So, my Firefox was updated and the message said I was running 3.0.2, and that "For security reasons, we recommend downloading the latest and greatest version." So, under Firefox 3 Release notes the links included "What's new in Firefox 3.0.2". Then, there is a download link to Firefox 3.0.3. But it doesn't say that 3.0.3 is newer with better features and should be downloaded. Now this seems silly, but since you don't say that either 3.0...

Firefox 2.0.0.17 / 3.0.2, 3.0.3 Post Mortem
Hey all, We'll be doing a post-mortem on the recent branch releases - long overdue, sorry for the delay in scheduling. Details: * Thursday - 2:00pm Pacific, 5:00pm Eastern, 21:00 UTC * Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room * 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL) * 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US) * irc.mozilla.org #postmortem for backchannel Agenda * identifying problems that caused the respins * identifying issues missed which caused 3.0.3 * analysis of large vs. small releases * communic...

With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1
Name: Simon Riniker Email: simondotrinikeratgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: With the installation of either Firefox 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 all safed passwords disappear, but reappear with installation of v3.0.1 Comments: Strangely, versions 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 manage to hide all the passwords safed with the password manager, and although the do not disappear completely (they reappear with the re-installation of version 3.0.1), they're not entered on the web pages. Thanks! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070802 SeaMonkey/...

Firefox 3.0.3 #3
Name: delores Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 Comments: I downloaded the new Firefox 3.0.3 it went into save for my download files. When I clicked on the area on your website to download Firefox 3.0.3 it went to my download file. Then when I opened the the file I received an error message that said: Firefox setup 3.0.3 is not a valid Win 32 application and the properties says its a binary file with zero (0) bytes. I already have Firefox 3.0.2. Wondering if I need to uninstall the Firefox 3.0.2 or not. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US...

firefox3 dialling home (firefox 3 firefox 3.0.1)
When I am scrolling down the right-panel of entries in my bookmarks ("Organize Bookmarks..." menu option) I see there is traffic-access to the internet which was not happening in FF2. Anybody else seen this and know of the reason why? I'm just simply clicking, or using the up/down arrows on the keyboard. No answers about spyware, adware, viruses, trojans, etc ... please. This is not the issue. Is there an option in about:config that allows me to stop this dialling home annoyance. Cheers On 13.09.2008 22:45, johnnyb wrote: --- Original Message --- > ...

Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17
Name: David Gens Email: david2thegreate-scapedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0.3 renders css differently than firefox 2.0.17 Comments: The css was verified using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/ and works just fine on the version 2 but not on version 3. I'll be glad to send you the css file and the the html files if you need them. If you could point me to any information as to the diferences in the two css engines I'll try to get you any information I can gleen Thanks Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17) Ge...

Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup
Name: Jim Wolf Email: jwolf2atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 is overwritten by Firefox 3.0.7 at every startup Comments: The current Firefox 3.0.7 automatically reinstalls every time I start Firefox 3.1 Beta 3 - I'm tired of reinstalling the beta even though I like its speed and I'm giving up now. Other problems with the beta: I cannot access "other buttons" for the Google toolbar (like the news icon); the local news box on CNN.com does not display. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0;...

New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1
Name: Robert Schlentz Email: approachatminndotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New Firefox 3.0.1, error console, How do I get rid of Firefox 3.0.1 Comments: I just finished loading Firefox 3.0.1 The error console had these warnings Each of the errors occurred several times. Warning: Unknown property 'align'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.tc-ieee.org/ Line: 0 Warning: Expected declaration but found '*'. Skipped to next declaration. Source File: http://www.mozilla.com/includes/yui/2.5.1/reset-fonts-grids/reset-fonts-grids.css Line: 7 Warning: ...

firefox 3.0 beta 3 #3
Name: Xavier Kerestesy Email: xavieratkerestesydotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3.0 Beta 3 Comments: On one of my sites, I use the following in the php pages. When I press the "back" button in firefox, it is not revalidating the page. This was working in Firefox 2.0. Please let me know if I need to change something to support firefox 3.0 or if this is a bug. Thank you, <? php header("no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"); ?> Thank you, Xavier Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-...

Firefox 3 and 3.0.3 crashes
Name: John Bryden Email: marathonpcatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 and 3.0.3 crashes Comments: Love Firefox, always have , find it hard to use any other browser, however since v3 and beyond, I have never had Firefox crash so much in all my years. Seems very unstable, crashes often for no reason even on a cold start, various web pages, no rhyme or reason. Friends have been experiencing the same problem, as an IT person I spend a lot of time on front of a PC. Please make it work as it did in the past. Thanks John Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U...

Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10
Name: Ian Gribble Email: iangribbleatbigponddotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox crashes without warning = using Vista Premium and Firefox 3.0.11, started in 3.0.10 Comments: as in summary - when reporting from Error Summary page there is no indication of successful report. Fire fox is a great product, this crashing started in v 3.0.10, I have not installed any new software. Firefox restarts OK with prior session - more annoying than fatal. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.11) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) ...

firefox 3.0 , 3.0.1,
Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delete private data? What is up with this program? I use Vista program, maybe that's the problem? I went back to 2.0 till I resolve the 3.0 problem. Thanks, Tom Woodenknee@comcast.net skrev: > Have upgraded from 2.0 to 3.0 , but not able to delete private > information via- tools- clear private data? Checked the settings and > they were correct, rebooted computer, still cannot delet...

Web resources about - Home disappears in Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 3.0.3 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Disappears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Analyst: Facebook To ‘Disappear’ Like Yahoo In Five To Eight Years
No Facebook by 2020? That’s how one analyst sees it, comparing the next few years for the social network to the past few years for Yahoo . continued… ...

Robert Scoble - Why is the PRISM story going to disappear... - Facebook
Why is the PRISM story going to disappear within two weeks? 30,000+ people die in cars every year in the US. We don't care. We get into cars ...

‘Custom user clusters’ feature appears and disappears from Facebook ad tool
Some Facebook users temporarily saw a link to a new feature called “custom user clusters” within the self-serve ad tool last week. Facebook ...

When Product Features Disappear - Amazon, Apple, Tesla and the Troubled Future for 21st Century Consumers ...
One of the great innovations of the 21 century are products that are cloud-connected and update and improve automatically. For software, gone ...

Day 250 - Disappear - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I spent the day shopping with my grandma and Lewis because she was treating us to early presents as she won't be here for our birthday. I got ...

Nanoantenna Invisibility Cloak Makes 3D Objects Disappear - YouTube
This short video clip shows how the activation of a metasurface cloak made from an ultrathin layer of nanoantennas can render a 3D object invisible. ...

Elderly man disappears during Chinese New Year parade in Sydney
The family of an elderly man who went missing from a busy street in Sydney's CBD during Chinese New Year celebrations on the weekend say they ...

Boy disappears off Sydney beach (01:35)
The frantic search continues for a five-year-old boy after he disappeared into the water at Sandringham on Sunday afternoon. Nine News.

How Google Ventures Made Its $US100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear
Business Insider Australia How Google Ventures Made Its $US100,000 Investment In Bustle Disappear Business Insider Australia It's all really ...