hide or show bookmarks toolbar via keyboard shorcut

Name:    Moi' Padilla
Email:   moidotpadillaatgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Just that, I wish to know a way to do that via keyboard, since would be
really helpfully in a netbook.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Moi

"Moi' Padilla" wrote  (through Hendrix, not for questions)...
> Just that, I wish to know a way to do that via keyboard, since would be
> really helpfully in a netbook.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.3) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
>
> Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback

View  -> Sidebar -> Bookmarks   the keyboard shortcut is there (Ctrl+B)

You can also make use of the Awesomebar,  or search from the bookmarks sidebar;
 http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/lessons/intro/fx3_intro.htm

For a list of keyboard shortcuts, see
   http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/firefox/keyboard.htm

For some help with  Netbooks,  see
   http://kb.mozillazine.org/Netbooks

For questions on how to use Firefox use the  user newsgroup
   mozilla.support.firefox     for directions see below

Hendrix is for comments / praise / grief  and does get the attention of
Mozilla developers,  but not answers to questions.   The group serves its
purpose as to counting the number of  likes / dislike /problems so Mozilla
knows where to try to make things better.   So Mozilla developers saw your
message, but does  not respond. You  can read that in Hendrix where you posted.

To get answers subscribe to a user newsgroup with your newsreader,
the newsgroup for Firefox is  mozilla.support.firefox  which should
be accessed from the server at  news.mozilla.org,  see
  http://ilias.ca/blog/2006/01/instructions-for-new-newsgroup-server/
where  other users such as yourself and myself can ask questions and
get answers from other users.    Mozilla employees rarely visit  support
newsgroups.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   extensions I use are briefly documented on my site

0
David