Google #7

Name:    Timothy Pryke
Email:   timothydotpryke61259atbtinternetdotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I have just installed firefox beta and it looks quite kool, well all
except that google tool bar that i can not get rid off. Google tool
bars,  or any tool bars are easily aquired if we want them,  do we have
to have one that seems to be fixed with firefox ??

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b4) Gecko/2008030714 Firefox/3.0b4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Timothy

Firefox Feedback #7
Name: Arden Chan Email: ardlexworld_90atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Feedback Comments: Hello there. Firefox is a great product, I must say. It has great features built in it, the interface not that cluttered, very customizable, and has a great community always working not to just deliver a product that is working, but is stable and great. (Yes, it RARELY crashes, that I must say that when it DOES crash, the user either messed badly with its configuration or there is a VERY CRITICAL problem). Anyways, even do I find the application great (another plus f...

Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7
Name: Bernard Le Lann Email: bernarddotlelannatlapostedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Importants ralentissements de FireFox 3.5.7 sous Windows 7 *** Major slowdowns in Firefox 3.5.7 on Windows 7 Comments: Depuis que j'utilise Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 est extrêmement lent, pour afficher une nouvelle page ou pour passer d'un onglet à un autre. ======================================= Since I use Windows 7 FireFox 3.5.7 is extremely slow to display a new page or move from one tab to another Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; fr; rv:1.9.1...

Google Toolbar For Firefox & Google Extensions for Firefox
followup to grc.techtalk Google Toolbar For Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/ Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web Google Extensions for Firefox http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/extensions/ ----------------------------------------------------------- Quote ----------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to the Google Extensions for Firefox page. Extensions are small applications that you download and install into your Firefox browser to add new functionality. We hope you enjoy these extensions! --------------------------------...

Firefox beta feedback #7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox beta feedback Comments: The Adobe Flash player has crashed a few times Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.6.7 GTB7.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 feedback #7
Name: Ritesh Goel Email: goeldotriteshatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 feedback Comments: Too good. Keep it up guys. I'm being using firefox from last 3 years. Now its difficult for me to leave Firefox and Firefox 3 is too good. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Feedback firefox 3.7
Name: fabinho2vl@hotmail.com Email: fabinho2vlathotmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Feedback firefox 3.7 Comments: mismo en version pre-alpha, el firefox (minefield) 3.7 mostrose estable pero con un gran consumo de RAM por ahora ningun problema de compatibilidad Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091004 Minefield/3.7a1pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to...

feedback on firefox 3 #7
Name: Sam Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on firefox 3 Comments: I really like the big back button. Makes tons of sense. I really don't like how big the text is in recent history that pops up as you type an address. Visual changes are great. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 3.5.7 feedback
Name: Dinesh Email: dzendeatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.5.7 feedback Comments: 3.5.7 is very bad in design. 3.5.6 or 3.5.5 is best vergan in design . Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 GTB6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox 3 Beta Feedback #7
Name: Terry Goldstein Email: ticktock01atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta Feedback Comments: Only running into 1 problem. The forward and Back arrow keys on the tool bar keep disappearing. I know they are also in the History menu, but I like them on the tool bar. I put them up there and a they stay for a couple of days, then they are gone! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox 4 Beta 7 Feedback
Name: Alireza Noori Email: alirezanooriathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 7 Feedback Comments: Hi mozilla! I wanted to post a full feedback on what I think will make the Firefox the best browser available. I posted a feedback like this for IE team and I hope one of you will listen to it. Currently I think you have the best browser available so I thought I post my IE feedback too you to since you listen more! I'll send you a mockup for what I've built for IE and try to explain what are these features. I've put a lot of effort into what I th...

Firefox now owned by Google. Don't trust Google, Now Firefox
Name: Mike W Email: mikewhitexxatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox now owned by Google. Don't trust Google, Now Firefox Comments: Firefox: I now understand the funding of Firefox by Google. http://tech.yahoo.com/news/pcworld/20081222/tc_pcworld/willgoogleandmicrosoftowntheweb I don't trust Google. They track online users. I am dumping Firefox Going back to Internet Explorer Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendr...

Firefox 1.5.7 and Google Maps
I run Windows 2000 Professional and Firefox 1.5.7 and when I click Google Maps I get a grey image but no map. When I try this on my XP box with Firefox 1.5 the Google Map feature works as advertised. Neither implementation of Firefox has extensions except that the Firefox version on the W2K machine had calendar and NOSCRIPT extensions. Any thoughts and help would be appreciated. Peter hal1401 wrote: > I run Windows 2000 Professional and Firefox 1.5.7 and when I click Google > Maps I get a grey image but no map. > > When I try this on my XP box with Firefox ...

Firefox 4 Beta 7
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 4 Beta 7 - feedback does not work Comments: Clicking the Feedback button in Firefox 4 Beta 7 just leads to this page: http://input.mozilla.com/en-US/download and does not allow one to leave feedback. I even downloaded and installed the "new" beta build with no luck. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not ...

Google Toolbar with Firefox 3.0.7
Why can't I get it to come up? I have downloaded it and nothing. "Ainsley's Mom" wrote... > Why can't I get it to come up? I have downloaded it and nothing. View, Toolbars and select it. My recommendation would be to uninstall it ASAP. The toolbar might require a browser restart to display. -Alex On Mar 14, 2009, at 10:46 AM, Ainsley's Mom wrote: > Why can't I get it to come up? I have downloaded it and nothing. > _______________________________________________ > dev-apps-firefox mailing list > dev-apps-firefox@lists....

Firefox 3 Beta 2 feedback #7
Name: Devon Spencer Email: devonspencer91atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 2 feedback Comments: So far everything is running stable and smooth for me. I noticed no bugs and have had no crashes or any other issues. I just have a suggestion for Firefox 3 and that is the built-in blocking for web advertisements that is found in the Camino browser. I also think the Proto theme for Mac OS X (which I use) should be implemented into the beta Mac OS X builds rather than having to install it as an extension. And as far as this Proto theme goes the close tab butto...

Web resources about - Google #7 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...