general

Name:    Darran Logie
Email:   hawkalmightyathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
firefox i have always found to be excellent. All the little addons and
constant refinements are always welcomed. At the moment the only thing i
am missing is download manager as its not compatible with the current
version.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/
0
Darran

general feedback for Firefox 3
Name: Justin M. Howe Email: howefitzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general feedback for Firefox 3 Comments: So far, so good! I enjoy being able to type the first few letters of an address I've visited and being able to find it. One thing I would like to see is a tab or button for adding tabs. It's just a little handier than going to File all the time. So far, though, I really like this version! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox BEta release (general feedback)
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BEta release (general feedback) Comments: I think a better way of implementing the private browsing feature would be to allow it run while normal browsing is active. It is really annoying to have to lose access to whatever windows/tabs you have open when you want to open a private browsing session Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback
Name: Huntly Cameron Email: huntlydotcameronatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback Comments: Ive only been using it for about 10 mins now, but, its god dam cool! Love the new address bar search thing, the new star bookmark tool is great and very convenient! The best thing (so far...) is the site information, its a lot nicer than the previous version. Oh and the suspected web forgery and malware protection pages are neat! :D This is the best thing since... something good... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows...

Firefox 2.0.b2 general feedback
First of all good work, the use of this (beta) version 'feels' better so far. Error Console. It's not really helpful to show the messages from all possible sources (CSS, XHTML, JS, etc.) and not being able to filter only those I'm interested in. Console=B2 extension already does this, and it seems to be something simple is really helpful. Shortcuts. I've wondered why did you decide to remove the Ctl+I shortcut for Page Info (and assign it to Bookmarks, which already has a shortcut); I also asked why wouldn't you add a shortcut for the extensions/themes (no...

Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general.
Name: Sebastian Email: adminatgeekycodedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general. Comments: Greetings. I would like to express my feedback regarding a particular live chat helper for the Mozilla Firefox team, cl58, and my previous and current experiences with Firefox in general. On 5 Dec, 2009 a colleague of mine had the pleasure of recieving critique regarding UnrealIRCd's support team that was most unwelcome. He had a go at the people, while his real problem was with their help system. I believe their help system is q...

ad ideas & general firefox 3.1b1 feedback (need not response to me)
Name: HY Tan Product: Shiretoko Summary: ad ideas & general firefox 3.1b1 feedback (need not response to me) Comments: I notice in ff 3.0.3. when i run it for many hours, the chance of not responding and crash gets higher. So far tested 3.1b1 for 2 days, haven crash yet, will report here if it crashs. hope final 3.1 product will be betta n faster than chrome and adopting the concept behind chrome just like the comic strip by google! Guess mozilla team watch the youtube video and comic strip on google chrome building concept. Think Chrome likely to 'steal' marketsh...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

General feedback
Name: Kiran Email: kibhuathotmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: General feedback Comments: I am not a tester. just a regular mozilla user who wanted to try the new FF 3 Beta2. Wow! it is amazingly fast and less memory hungry as compared to FF2.. I like that. Keep up the good work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9b2) Gecko/2007121120 Firefox/3.0b2 ...

general feedback
Name: matt cornell Product: eBay Companion Summary: general feedback Comments: firefox is a great search engine, easy to use, adds on are good and pop ups and virus are virtually non existent. keep up the good work Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

General Feedback
Name: Jordan Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Ever since I download 3.01 Firefox has become more prone to crashing and Facebook isn't working properly in that when I click on something it never loads but when I use the IE Tab add-on it works fine so there is definitely some sort of incompatibility going on there Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.1) Gecko/2008070208 Firefox/3.0.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

FireFox in general
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01C52FA4.2BB79240 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi I'm a software and web developer. Using a combination of .NET C# DLLs = and page-based VBScript plus client-side Javascript. I'm also a long-time user and MS beta tester of operating systems, = including various versions of MSIE. Now I installed FireFox 1.0.1 because a horrendous number of FireFox = clients are being reported in SurfStats and other site statistics = gathere...

General Feedback
Name: Bob Schmidt Email: hightoppatcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: General Feedback Comments: Platform is OS X. Love Firefox. One complaint. It is a very slow load. Would appreciate having firefox up and running more quickly. Thanks, BS Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox generally
My spybot reveals that Firefox is responsible for downloading threats into my system Avenue.inc and Advertiser are two examples. Today Firefox will not download pages properly. I have downloaded your latest version with no perceptible improvement. You were mentioned as having problems on the BCC Click programme this morning. Isn't it time you had a telephone support line in the United Kingdom? You are ranked as the best but my experience has not been so. This is not the first time that I have complained and as yet I have received no answers from you. It is the weekend expect...

What generals generally do

Web resources about - general - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Harvey Norman avoids spill motion at annual general meeting
A defiant Gerry Harvey has told investors unhappy with Harvey Norman's board structure and executive pay to sell their shares.

Solicitor General Asks SCOTUS To Rescue Obama’s Immigration Plan
This plan was introduced one year ago, and now the Obama administration is asking for SCOTUS intervention to implement it.

Wargaming deploys World of Tanks Generals card battle game on iOS
... in June last year. And now, the World of Tanks franchise has further expanded its presence on iOS with the release of World of Tanks Generals ...

GM might outsource vans to AM General
... , Chevrolet , GM , GMC , Truck A note to factory workers in Missouri suggests that GM might move some van assembly to AM General to increase ...

LOSING THE PRIMARY TO WIN THE GENERAL? Why ¡Jeb’s failed campaign hasn’t called it quits
... run for president that Republicans need to stop trying to win the argument, and that he would rather lose the primary in order to win the general. ...

US general: Human error led to Doctors Without Borders strike
CNN US general: Human error led to Doctors Without Borders strike CNN (CNN) A U.S. airstrike that mistakenly killed 30 people at a Doctors ...

General Mills Sets A Goal To Buy Only Cage-Free Eggs By 2025
Following moves by several other major food companies and restaurants, General Mills has announced a new goal of only buying cage-free eggs in ...

BBC Director-General Tony Hall Calls For BBC’s Independence To Be Safeguarded
Embattled BBC director-general Tony Hall today called for the BBC’s independence to be safe-guarded ahead of the publication of findings from ...