general use

Name:    Taber
Email:   kwtaberathotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
too click happy. too many button operations to use easily. Now I have to
ask how to delete it from my machine as there is no uninstall button on
the bar

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.2) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Taber
3/26/2010 12:59:54 PM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox uses Firefox.

I used to use Firefox until...
Name: Dan Product: Firefox Summary: I used to use Firefox until... Comments: Firefox takes forever to load now, even the absolute newest version. It has become clunky and everyone I know has moved on to another browser. I prefer Chrome. I suggest adding some sort of configuration optimization tool as well as toolbar/add-on install/hijack prevention. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a re...

Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion.
Name: Tor Øystein Skog Email: toroysteinskogatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Just started use Firefox 3.5 Beta 4. Further feedback later. Good luck. Likes Firefox very much. Beats IE in my opinion. Comments: No feedback yet. Just started use it. Looking forward using it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them ...

general feedback for Firefox 3
Name: Justin M. Howe Email: howefitzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: general feedback for Firefox 3 Comments: So far, so good! I enjoy being able to type the first few letters of an address I've visited and being able to find it. One thing I would like to see is a tab or button for adding tabs. It's just a little handier than going to File all the time. So far, though, I really like this version! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: after using firefox several minute not immiedietly though i cant use win 7 task bar hover to check tim/date whil using any new firefox beta Comments: v Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely.
Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over completely. -- Thanks, Paul. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Yes. When you first run FF, it will ask you if you want it to be the default browser: just say no. Paul Bray wrote: > Can I run Firefox and IE7 to get use to using Firefox before switching over > completely. > > Sure, you can even run both at the same time. -- Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net ...

Feedback in speakers while using Firefox 3
Name: Kent Donahue Email: NemesisDesignzatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback in speakers while using Firefox 3 Comments: Whenever I hover over buttons on the menus or scroll webpages I am hearing feedback in my speakers as if it is making sound and this was not happening just a few minutes ago when I was using Firefox 2... Is this a known bug? It wasn't listed in known issues... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Firefox BEta release (general feedback)
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox BEta release (general feedback) Comments: I think a better way of implementing the private browsing feature would be to allow it run while normal browsing is active. It is really annoying to have to lose access to whatever windows/tabs you have open when you want to open a private browsing session Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.7) Gecko/20091221 Firefox/3.5.7 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish t...

Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE
Name: Tom Jenkins Email: jinxter69atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Used to use Firefox exclusively, and did so for years...now I use IE Comments: Due to the fact that NSIS media extensions keep finding their way onto my systems whenever I use firefox (yes, I download programs from download.com) and I am sick of seeing these NSIS popups that Firefox allows, I have switched back to using IE. With IE I no longer have to worry about NSFW adds popping up on my rigs. Until you have fixed this large bug, I will not be using Firefox at all. Sincerely, Tom Jenkins ...

Firefox 2.0.b2 general feedback
First of all good work, the use of this (beta) version 'feels' better so far. Error Console. It's not really helpful to show the messages from all possible sources (CSS, XHTML, JS, etc.) and not being able to filter only those I'm interested in. Console=B2 extension already does this, and it seems to be something simple is really helpful. Shortcuts. I've wondered why did you decide to remove the Ctl+I shortcut for Page Info (and assign it to Bookmarks, which already has a shortcut); I also asked why wouldn't you add a shortcut for the extensions/themes (no...

firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback
Name: Huntly Cameron Email: huntlydotcameronatgmaildotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: firefox 3 beta 2, general feedback Comments: Ive only been using it for about 10 mins now, but, its god dam cool! Love the new address bar search thing, the new star bookmark tool is great and very convenient! The best thing (so far...) is the site information, its a lot nicer than the previous version. Oh and the suspected web forgery and malware protection pages are neat! :D This is the best thing since... something good... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows...

Feedback from using Firefox 3 beta 5
Name: Raberd J. Email: raberdatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback from using Firefox 3 beta 5 Comments: After a while that i've been using Beta 5 of Firefox 3, I've found something that you might need to improve; 1. Pop-up blocker seems not work properly, there're still be a lot of pop-up ads when I surfed several websites. 2. I can't delete browsing history when I use 'clear private data' option or any other programs. Hope these help. BR, Raberd Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/...

firefox beta
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: firefox beta - cant use feedback button Comments: tried to use feedback button, said i needed to update to latest beta was using beta 8, installed beta 9, still cant use feedback, says i need to use latest beta, link to the page to download beta 9..which is what i have installed..and am using the about firefox dialog show 4.0b9 Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b9) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b9 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if ...

using more than one "firefox compat" -- howto specify a firefox to use a specific profile path
I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without trashing my main version. Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if I want to try a different version, I could have it invoke with a different profile specification all the time so I could use different shortcuts on my system to use specific versions? Thanks! Linda On 01/01/2014 05:11 PM, LAWalsh wrote: > I'd like to be able to install alternate versions of firefox without > trashing > my main version. > > Is it possible to install a registry key, so that if > I wa...

Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general.
Name: Sebastian Email: adminatgeekycodedotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback regarding live chat helper and Firefox in general. Comments: Greetings. I would like to express my feedback regarding a particular live chat helper for the Mozilla Firefox team, cl58, and my previous and current experiences with Firefox in general. On 5 Dec, 2009 a colleague of mine had the pleasure of recieving critique regarding UnrealIRCd's support team that was most unwelcome. He had a go at the people, while his real problem was with their help system. I believe their help system is q...

Web resources about - general use - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Generał - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Generał (pronounced [ɡɛˈnɛraw] ), is the generic Polish language term for the rank of General . In narrow sense it is used to denote the rank ...

Général - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Général is the French word for general . There are two main categories of generals : the general officers ( officiers généraux ), which are the ...

Auditor-General makes it official: East West Link was a debacle top to bottom
The report is a reminder however that in public-private project debacles the public service also plays a part. Advice to the former state government ...

NY Attorney General investigating T-Mobile for false advertising and ‘abusive’ practices
... T-Mobile's advertising that now has it in hot water. Following complaints from multiple consumer advocacy groups, the New York Attorney General ...

General Dynamics Corporation Delivers The Future of American Shipping
American Petroleum Tankers receives delivery of first ECO class tanker from General Dynamics\' NASSCO.

N.Y. attorney general probes Springsteen ticket listings
Tickets for Bruce Springsteen's tour aren't on sale yet, but seats have already been listed for up to $5,000 or more on resale sites

North Korea's newest fad: 'Boy General' phone game
Millions of North Koreans are now using mobile phones, and not just to make phone calls.

Attorney General Says Obama Could Call For Congressional Action For More Gun Control
Attorney General Says Obama Could Call For Congressional Action For More Gun Control

Media General Rejects Nexstar’s Offer, But Invites It To Keep Talking
Media General isn’t saying “yes” to Nexstar ’s $2.1 billion cash and stock offer. But it isn’t saying “no” to the suitor who wants to turn the ...

Supreme Court Considers Limits To Indian Tribal Sovereignty In Dollar General Case
A tort lawsuit that could cost Dollar General millions of dollars in damages inspired an argument at the U.S. Supreme Court that dates back to ...