general problems

Name:    Jay Hatle
Email:   twistedoliver1atyahoodotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There was a time Firefox was a great place to be. It was fast and had no
problems.  Since you recently " improved" now I constantly get messages
after closing Firefox..and later get back on that " Firefox is running
but not responding so I have to close it"...what is this?...never did
that before, Also I never got pop ups from Firefox before...now I get
them constantly...These Goddamn things do nothing more than jam my PC
and now I'm so pissed that if even there was something on the pop up I
wanted...there is no way in hell I would take it now. Is all this crap
necessary?...If not..stop it now! Sick and tired of it....

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Jay