Font

Name:    Ahmed Al Gore
Email:   ana27ataubdotedudotlb
Product: Firefox

Comments:
firefox is the best browser i have ever used. i just have one inquiry,
is there a way to make the default font on web pages the same as the one
in internet explorer 7. i believe it would be much more relaxing for the
eyes. thank you for your time and im looking forward for a positive reply.

-Ahmed

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11
0
Ahmed

"Ahmed Al Gore" wrote...
> firefox is the best browser i have ever used. i just have one inquiry,
> is there a way to make the default font on web pages the same as the one
> in internet explorer 7.   I believe it would be much more relaxing for the
> eyes. thank you for your time and im looking forward for a positive reply.
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11

Tools, Options, Content   to set your font defaults (continued on an advanced button to the right)

You can change per tab usage with  Ctrl++ or Ctrl+- or Ctrl+0 (default)
or Ctrl+scrollwheel.   I would recommend installing  "Mouse Zoom" extension.

--
HTH,
David McRitchie,   (more information on extensions on my page)

0
David

Firefox 3.0b1 feedback
Name: Drew S. Email: durer99atlycosdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.0b1 feedback - Font problems Comments: OK, so I downloaded and tried Firefox 3.0b1 to try it out and after only about an hour with it, I'm going to dump it and go back to 2.0.0.11, because all my fonts are different and all the styles and sizes in all my blogs are not showing up and I'm NOT happy about it. I mean, I meticulously set up my blog on Blogger and have set some bold type and italicized type and etc., etc., etc., and now it's ALL gone, everything is either Arial or Helvetica i...

font!font!font!
Name: robbie Product: Firefox Summary: font!font!font! Comments: Firefox font is bad !Very bad! The only reason I don't want to use firefox is font problem . I know how to change the font on firefox but it just not good enough. Internet explorer font is excellent.It also the only thing better than firefox. Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Foxy/1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) ...

Firefox fonts vs IE fonts
I have noticed that IE uses much more easly redable default font. I'm not exactly sure if its the font itself or how it is displayed in Firefox. It loooks like Arial font in Firefox but is a bit thicker and uses a bit wider characters. I think inclusion of such a font would make Firefox pages much more readable for many of us. ...

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

Font font = new Font
i am not sure if when i use   Font font = new Font("Free 3 of 9", 16); // Free 3 of 9 is a bar code Font   in my code if the end user does not have that font will it still reder corecly if i use it on a dinamicly generated grephic you know the code will allways work I supose you're trying to create an image with a barcode to print it and then read the barcode. Read this article. If your ASP.NET server has the font installed and you create an Image using that font, the client machine doesn't have to install it. I tried that some time ago, but the barcode...

Firefox Fonts
Name: Bob Email: earthboundbobatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Fonts Comments: Dear Mozilla, First off, I would just like to let you know that I am quite satisfied with your product. I do, however, have one small suggestion. I recently downloaded the latest version of Internet Explorer. Now, I know very little about the technical workings of such things, but the way the new IE displays fonts is very cool. For example, Arial and Verdana look, in my opinion, a lot better than they usually do. Are these new-looking fonts trademarked by IE? And if not, do y...

Firefox feedback
Name: John James Email: jjames_at_jtds.com Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox feedback Comments: I was, at one point, hoping for the next edition of IE primarily because of the difficulty I was having with PDF's. Now, though, I am very pleased with Firefox and find RC1 to be rock solid. I am in it 12 plus hours a day nearly every day and have had no problems. Except that this update seems to have done away with all my installed extensions (which I just noticed) and did not warn me that it was going to even though I have that option checked in my options dialog. Br...

Feedback about Firefox
Name: Pham Xuan Truong Email: pham_x_truongatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback about Firefox Comments: I'm happy to say that Firefox V3.0 is cool. I'm very comfortable to use. happy to you! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051206 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

feedback firefox
Name: rajpal Email: rajpaldotmarjurieatgmaildotcom Product: Namoroka Summary: feedback firefox Comments: i have personally thanks all firefox and beta ver. team , i have always use firefox its search engine very useful to me my new years wish advanced all of you thanks all team Rajpal( firefox user) Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2b3) Gecko/20091115 Firefox/3.6b3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (n...

why these fonts in firefox?
Viewing web pages on this site ( 'New Zealand, world, sport, business & entertainment news on Stuff.co.nz' (http://www.stuff.co.nz) ) - Firefox in Opensuse displays god awful fonts. see here '[image: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/5854/firefoxpaq.th.jpg]' (http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firefoxpaq.jpg) Notice the terrible font spacing I have my system fonts set for both KDE 3 & 4 & GTK to tahoma and my fonts for Western & UTF8 encoding in firefox set to Arial Notice how the page looks so much better on Windows XP with exactly the sa...

Firefox Fonts
Could someone summerize the font situation for Firefix? I'm still using Firefox 6.0 Ga, but what I remember from past posts is that there is no way various website fonts will work for FF. Unfortunately I'm an officer in a women's RV club, and the national site has cleverly spruced up the site using a script font that my version of FF defaults to Arial. I can still use it, but I can't seem to re-size the font so that it fits into the selection/link tabs. And I need to access this site frequently. :( If anyone wants to experiment, the site is http://www.rvingw...

Feedback on Firefox
Name: Rachel Tan Email: lucky_rachel_tanathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback on Firefox Comments: Hi Mozilla Inc, Creators of Firefox, I do appreciate your products and I am really pleased with such speed the web browser, Mozilla Firefox, can give. It is truly amazing and you all should be rewarded by me. I am just a user of Mozilla Firefox web browser, and it provides safety and security to make such a professional and advanced web browser. It is also very efficient, allowing other customers including me to be grateful for such wonderful product you all offer...

Feedback and Firefox
Name: George Main Email: georgeatgeorgemaindotus Product: Firefox Summary: Feedback and Firefox Comments: Thank you for providing what had been a great web browser. I have two comments: 1. I searched for this feedback page for over a minute. The feedback link should be "front and center" on page one. 2. The latest version of Firefox 3.6.8 has greatly reduced performance. I use I.E. 8 now, because Firefox won't open some pages. For example Google "USCIS FOIA" and a link into the uscis.gov website will come up. Click on the link in Firefox, and the...

feedback on Firefox,
Name: jannette Email: jalersatattdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: feedback on Firefox, Comments: %100 good Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1b99) Gecko/20090605 Firefox/3.5b99 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - Font - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Font - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the traditional meaning of "font". For the electronic data file, see Computer font . For other uses, see Font (disambiguation) ...

Facebook Testing Different Fonts For News Feed
When Facebook Co-Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced the social network’s redesigned News Feed last March , he repeatedly referred to ...

Facebook tests different fonts for News Feed
... test discovered by Fast Company shows that designers are doing what they can to make this true. Facebook is toying with using serif fonts on ...

Google Fonts (@googlefonts) on Twitter
Web developers, keep yours eyes on the progress of new web font features with caniuse.com ( caniuse.com/feed.php?

If you're developing web apps, you're nuts if you aren't using Font Awesome. Seriously.
... our work is totally text and structure. Adding a bit of graphics is like adding spice to a sauce. And they're fun! We're lucky because Font ...

What font is best for resumes?
Arial & Times New Roman are typical fonts used in resumes. However, I read a resume writing handbook in which the author claimed that Times ...

Quick Fonts - Add cool style fonts and words to create a pretty photo caption on your pictures on the ...
Get Quick Fonts - Add cool style fonts and words to create a pretty photo caption on your pictures on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

Google's brand new logo: consumers, not fonts, the real challenge
Sydney Morning Herald Google's brand new logo: consumers, not fonts, the real challenge Sydney Morning Herald ANALYSIS. Return to video. Video ...

Swiss Font Legend Adrian Frutiger Dies at 87
... typesetting during his long career. Besides his well-known Univers family of sans serif typefaces, Frutiger designed over 50 other fonts like ...

Comic Sans: The Perfect Font For A Subpoena… If You’re As Dumb As This Clerk
Welcome to Montgomery County, Texas the town(s) that fonts forgot.