Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10

Name:    Ruediger Gehring
Email:   infoatcablekingdotde
Product: Firefox

Comments:
After installing the update of the Adobe Flash Player, the flash
category-menu on our homepage can'nt be seen. In IE6+7 everything works
fine. Combination of Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 9 works also fine.
Homepage: www.cableking.de

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ruediger

Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1
Name: Thomas Domin Email: domindottomatgooglemaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox 3.04 and Firefox 3.1 Beta 1 - ignore Adobe flash player 10 Comments: Flash Player 10 from Adobe/Macromedia was installed many times befor: Now is reading: You need to upgrade your Flash Player. Ekornes Stressless Catalouge if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 oe requires Macromedia Flash, version 8 or greater. Please click here to download. Or, if you're absolutely positive you have Flash 8 or greater, click here to force the site to load. From URL: http://hendrix....

firefox v 3.03 +flash player 10 plugin disaster
Name: mikey mccabe Email: mikeymccabeatmsndotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox v 3.03 +flash player 10 plugin disaster Comments: just to let you know firefox keeps crashing since latest flash 10 plugin released .i used portable firefox v 2 and it dosent crash or pause on utube.can you check the code on flash 10 mabye .anyways good luck mick Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback bu...

Firefox 3.5 crashes with flash player 10.0.32.18 (suse 10.3)
Hi I was using firefox 3.5.3 with flash player 9 (some version - not sure) and it was working fine. Today when youtube got opened it prompted me to upgrade flash to 10.0.32.18, i did so by installing ".rpm" using "rpm -Uvh flash-plugin-10.0.32.18-release.i386.rpm ". But after that whenever any flash embed sits (eg: youtube) opened, firefox is crashing. Please let me know what is the issue. I have mozilla-nss-3.11.7-15 mozilla-xulrunner181-1.8.1.4-30 mozilla-nspr-4.6.7-20 beagle-firefox-0.2.18-30 with openSUSE 10.3 (X86-64). Thanks, ShekarKCB -- ...

Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta
Name: Karyl Severson Email: karyldotseversonatbredbanddotnet Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Flash Player not working with Firefox 3.0 or Firefox 3.1 Beta Comments: Hi, there - I have installed and re-installed Adobe Flash Player for Mac, and have installed both Firefox 3.0 and now 3.1 Beta, but websites requiring Flash no longer work. It is not an extreme problem as I can use Safari on my Mac, but I prefer the normal robustness of Firefox. Thanks very much. Karyl Severson Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9....

In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2
Name: Firas MR Email: firasmr786atgmaildotcom Product: Other (please state) Summary: In Firefox 3 Beta 3, Flash video is choppy and memory usage is 10% more than Firefox 2 Comments: Hi, I'm on Ubuntu Linux Feisty Fawn. I've noticed that Flash isn't working properly in Firefox 3 Beta 3. Flash performance was significantly better with Firefox 2. Although I have to say that even with Firefox 2, it wasn't entirely satisfactory partly because of Firefox's memory footprint. Using the 'top' command, Firefox 2 shows Memory usage at 35%. Firefox 3 Beta 3...

firefox 3/flash player installation problem
Name: n/a Email: pkdotzeroatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 3/flash player installation problem Comments: adobe flash player would not install asked if i wanted to manually install? Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008020514 Firefox/3.0b3 ...

No Flash support in Firefox 3.0.5 and Adobe flash 10
I am running the 64 bit openSUSE 11.1 and with firefox 3.0.5 and adobe flash 10 I firefox does not seem to see that I have flash installed. Here is a list of flash related plugins that I have installed vendion@Big-O:~> sudo zypper se flash Loading repository data... Reading installed packages... S | Name | Summary | Type --+-----------------------+---------------------------------------------------+----------- i | flash-player | Adobe Flash PlugIn and standalone Player | package | flash-player | Adobe...

Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0
Name: Jezreel Trepanier Email: jezreeltrepanierathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player problem with Firefox 3.0 Comments: Hello, I am trying to view videos on youtube with Firefox version 3.0 - it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player, or that I have javascript turned off. I have javascript turned on (upon checking) and I have just installed AFP, yet I continue to get the same message each time the browser restarts, so I am unable to view videos on youtube. From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Last beta from firefox 3 problem with flash player
Name: Simon Product: Firefox Summary: Last beta from firefox 3 problem with flash player Comments: Macromedia flash player doesn't works everytime with firefox.... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9
Name: jesse poteet Email: jesterjp84atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: firefox 3 problem with adobe flash player 9 Comments: for me the website's alignment is off.. i can only see the bottom half of the page. http://www.obar.com/obar.php Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0
Name: kevin marcelli Email: kevmar100athotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problems downloading Adobe Flash Player on Firefox 3.0 Comments: I keep getting the message, The following applications need to be closed before the Adobe Flash Player Plugin can be installed. Firefox. I have no clue how to download this program and spent hours and getting no where. Please help. Thank you. Kevin Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no e...

Firefox 3.5.2 and Flash player 10.0.32.18
I update the flash player(to 10.0.32.18) and the shockwave player(to 11.5.1.601) by the alert of adobe. Now, in certains sites using flash videos the process of firefox remains upon exit, not allways but from time to time. After the update of the player i find two plugins to shockwave( one ws left inside of opera and Fx was getting it,i delete it and opera and Fx pick only one). Any ideas? On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:29:47 -0400, gatolandia.chile wrote: > I update the flash player(to 10.0.32.18) and the shockwave player(to > 11.5.1.601) by the alert of adobe. > &g...

Problem loading Flash CS5.5 AS 3.0 MP3 Player in Firefox
I posted this in Firefox support.mozilla.com/questions/856237 and was told to post it in an add-on forum instead. I was told that was not the right place either. Hopefully this is. I created a MP3 Player in Flash CS5.5 using Action Script 3.0. It uses SharedObject to save the volume and stop/pause settings so the client will only have to set the volume/stop/pause once, not every time a page is loaded/refreshed. I use SWFObject 2.0 to embed the player in my web page. I am not sure where the problem is located, but IE 9 and 8 work as I expect them to. Firefox does not. In Firefox, when...

Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9
Name: Kester Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will not install in Firefox 3.6.9 Comments: After updating to Firefox 3.6.9, I received a warning that I needed to update the Adobe Flash Player plugin. I tried to do this but when the download page appeared I also received a message stating a plugin needed to be updated in order to be able to operate the page. When I tried to download the update for the plugin, I received the message that no update was available but was offered a manual update option. In trying to run this option, Firefox crashed. I used the Adobe...

Web resources about - Flash Problem with Firefox 3.03 and Flash Player 10 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Apple is working on an iOS app for troubleshooting device problems
... with knowledge of goings-on at Apple’s Infinite Loop HQ,” the in-development application asks customers “basic questions to boil down the problem” ...

Sleeping in on weekends linked to health problems
... morning snoozes (however glorious they may be). Sleeping late on days-off—and other sleep-time adjustments—are linked to metabolic problems ...

Oil Patch Problems: Rigs Down 60%, Production Down 3%, $40-$50 Price Doesn't Work
... has not hand a monthly close below $40 since mid-2004. And $40 to $50 is not even profitable, putting producers into a bind. Oil Patch Problems ...

E. Coli Isn't Chipotle's Only Problem
Brand perception was way down even before the latest outbreak.

Google's self-driving car has a huge problem
Google is designing a fleet of driverless cars. Throughout testing, engineers have noticed that the human tendency to ignore the rules of the ...

Apple admitted there's a problem with the iPad Pro
... The launch of the iPad Pro hasn't been smooth. In addition to the issue of iPad Pros crashing when being charged, there has also been a problem ...

Tesla recalls all Model S cars for seat belt problem
Tesla Motors is recalling all 90,000 of the Model S sedans for a seat belt problem.

8 more years of leap-second problems loom; governments punt decision to 2023
Tick. Tick. Tick. Clang! That was the sound of an intergovernmental conference kicking the leap-second can down the road. Sysadmins will be dealing ...

A Pro-Woman Response To The Problem Of Self-Induced Abortions
Self-induced abortion is a problem worth addressing. It should not be used as a pawn by the abortion industry.