Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6

Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 and Firefox don't work again... It's
necessary restart firefox with task manager on windows 7

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
hendrix

Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing
Name: chuck marshall Email: chuxatindustryinetdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing. Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing Comments: Firefox is crashing, crashing, crashing in both ubuntu and wxp on a dual boot laptop. This is a bother. Do something. Tell me what is causing the browser to crap-out when trying to brows. I re-booted, I re-installed. I gave money to madam morningstar to sing a chant to change my f luck, but no dice. What did i do to piss you'll off? I don't want to use windows stuff, I have a spy program, a virus p...

Flash-Player crashes in FireFox
Hello, got an annoying problem here: my flash player crashes on nearly every single content it plays (videos, music, advertisements (!), ...). I dug the internet but could not find any reports that describe the same behaviour as I experience. There are millions of reports, but they differ in my eyes. Typically the player crashes only after a tiny amount of time, say 0.1-0.5 secs of playing. It might make it longer now and then when there is no other flash player active in any tab. If a second instance comes it is certain that both have already crashed. I sent uncounted cr...

Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer.
Name: Lyle Glass Email: llglass2001atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox continues to crash because of Flash PLayer. Comments: Firefox continues to CRASH when I go to ANY site that uses Flash Player. This latest crash was on the RC2. There was NO REPORT given for this crash. So what do I do? or what can I do? Adobe will not or can not help me, there has been no response to my request. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hend...

Adobe Flash Player and Firefox 4
Hi all, I've been noticing that Adobe Flash Player crashes very regularly on YouTube in Firefox 4. It literally crashes on pretty much every video and comes up with the message "Adobe Flash Player has crashed, click here to send an error report", when you send an error report it gives you the option to reload the page, when you reload the page it usually works but the same crash cycle repeats when clicking on another video. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to have done anything, it just seems to be a problem with Firefox 4 as I al...

Firefox Adobe Flash player crash
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox Adobe Flash player crash Comments: Adobe Flash players always crash when there are more than one players operating in different window tabs at the same time Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.6.14 GTB7.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Firefox or not Firefox

firefox crashes when installing flash player
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: if acess this site () and install the a new flash version is needed it crashes. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0....

Flash player has problems with Firefox 4
Name: Alex Paillier Email: breizhdotalexdot22atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Flash player has problems with Firefox 4 Comments: When i'm on YouTube or any other videos web site with Firefox 4 beta 6, when i scroll down and up the page i've got a display problem. Like on this screenshot = http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2010/10/29/101029091038909644.jpg Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b6) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b6 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedbac...

Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player
Name: Robbie Email: robbieatstartailprodotcodotuk Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Firefox 3 RC2 crashes with Flash Player Comments: I do a lot of youtubing and so use the Flash Player a lot. In my profile, I can have the main video, where you uploaded something recently, and flash works fine. I can click on a video link or another profile and sometimes it will work. If have 2 profiles open in each tab, and on one of them go to another profile, it will crash. It looks like flash has a problem in closing itself. There are sometimes where I watch a video, in the m...

Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox
Name: Christopher Hayden Email: christopheratmodusartsgroupdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Adobe Flash Player Crashes in latest Firefox Comments: Hi. I thought you would like to know (as if you don't already by now) that after the latest update to v.3.6.4 a notification window warned me that many of my plug-ins were not compatible. In the next click it offered to get the compatible versions. It did. Since then I have had multiple Firefox crashes and Adobe Flash Player plug-in crashes. It might help you to know that I often have a 'pop-out' window displaying ...

flash player bug, firefox 4.0b
'The Daily Show' (http://tinyurl.com/4nc7vjc) If I try to skip ahead, it gives the incorrect total time. The spot I point to is wrong. Most of the time I get a black screen. If you go between from full-screen to normal size a few times, it won't work right. It won't go full screen or various other screen glitches. I'v reported this bug before. -- lord_valarian ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I don't know if you saw this, but I guess it is possible to downgrade and/or upgrade the default flash player an...

Firefox 4 bug testing
Hi all, I am noticing serious show stopping issues in FF4 with Flash 10.x. I have tried multiple versions of Flash 10 with no result. Judging on what has been kicked around the forums for some time, FF may have always had some issues with running Flash. I am developing a new website at the moment with more than one Flash movie on a page. This grinds FF to a halt, severely slowing or stopping JS behavior, page loads or even crashing the browser. I am running on OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, FF4.0.1 on Quad core Xeon Mac Pro with 10GB RAM. As I have indicated, this bug IS a show stopper...

firefox crashes when installing flash player #2
Name: martim Email: martimatimamdesigndotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: firefox crashes when installing flash player Comments: Hi, I can´t install a new flash player version cause my Firefox browser crashes. Maybe when the Flash call to JavaScript. I´ve installed the latest review (2.0.0.14) but no sucess. Just giving a feedback. You are doing a great job. case example: Accessing this site (http://www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com/) and install a new flash version is needed, Firefox crashes and can´t see the site. Regards, Martim Browser Details: Mo...

Web resources about - Flash player crash in Firefox 4 b6 - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox