Firefox Saved Passwords

Name:    Ashley Hoskins
Email:   ash-hoskathotmaildotcodotuk
Product: Firefox

Comments:
In the saveed passwords pannel other people are able to view your
passwords. I think you should be able to set a password to be able to
view your saved passwords. Otherwise someone could just load up Firefox
open the Options pannel click Show Passwords and get access to
everything you have on the internet.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
0
Ashley
8/5/2009 2:06:11 AM
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox or not Firefox

Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

[Hendrix] Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server
Name: Vladimir Ilyash Email: fundamentatoratyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Firefox 3 Beta 5 opens multiple saved password dialog windows when open new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs when access the web through proxy server Comments: When I access Firefox 3 Beta 5 through local proxy-server and open a new session of Firefox with multiple saved tabs it opens so many saved password dialog windows as there are tabs opened. So I need to click OK in every dialog window to allow access to proxy with saved credentials and load all saved tabs. Moreover, whene...

Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX!
Name: richard gauldin Email: richarddotgauldinatsuddenlinkdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX! Comments: I never thought a browser could actually save me time, and headaches, but, thats exactly what Firefox did! As a Cable Technician, I frequently come across customers who aren't very computer savvy. One particular customer was blaming her poor internet connection and frequent crashes on our cable modem. Turns out her Internet Explorer browser was loaded to maximum capacity with spyware and even after she ran several spyware cleanin...

Firefox saved me! Thank God for Firefox!!!
Name: Trevor Fayas Email: trevorfayasatsonicandpalsdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox saved me! Thank God for Firefox!!! Comments: I'm exhuasted, and wasn't thinking. I saw in my email an unpaid for item reminder (one of my items i didn't pay for yet because we are paying when we go to get the item). I didn't look to see if it was a scam site, and was about to type in my username and password for ebay, but Firefox poped up, stopped me from typing everything and told me this was most likely a scam, and it was. Thank you for your security, even comput...

FireFox no saving Passwords.
What do I need to set in about config in FF2.0.0.11 to make FF save passwords. It will abide by passwords already entered but if you change a password and the remove the listing to reset It won't save the password. No problems in SM 1.1.7 -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Phillip M. Jones, CET http://www.vpea.org If it's "fixed", don't "break it"! mailto:pjones@kimbanet.com http://www.kimbanet.com/~pjones/default.htm Mac G4-500, OSX.3.9...

Firefox does not save all passwords
I just started using Firefox as my main browser. A great feature is that it saves the log in information (user name and password) for most sites. But there are quite a few sites where Firefox does not save the log in information (e.g. American Express). Why is it? Is there anyway to manually save the log in information? Thanks. tenplay wrote: > I just started using Firefox as my main browser. A great feature is > that it saves the log in information (user name and password) for most > sites. But there are quite a few sites where Firefox does not save the >...

Firefox b99(Preview Build)- Closing firefox without saving saves authentication cookies from Gmail and Twitter
Name: Scott R Email: sriddle27atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox b99(Preview Build)- Closing firefox without saving saves authentication cookies from Gmail and Twitter Comments: After closing firefox while logged into to gmail and opening it again i found i was able to enter the gmail url and my session would still be active. There may be another cause for this, however i noticed there was a hanging firefox process still running in the background, probably keeping the session alive. OS: Windows Vista 64 bit FF: Preview Build Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (W...

Error when firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password is empty
Name: Palm Kevin Email: palmdotkevinatgmxdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: Error when firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password is empty Comments: When firefox asks to save entered password/username and entered password is empty (toolbar that appears on top of page after the user/pwd has been entered) than the following unnormal beahiour occurs: When click on remember, bar doesn't dissapear! and next time I go to this page user/password have not been saved! I'd like Firefox to always remember entered username and passord (empty in this case) ...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Prevent saving Password in firefox
I am working on a login page. On firefox, it always provides user to remember the user ID and Password. I want to prevent the browser automaticly remember user ID and password. I can't remove it on coding. Anyone have any idea? I really appreciate. Thanks That is Client side so you can write a Jqvascript code snippet that clears that field .... Offcourse you can disable in browser itself from .... Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Passwords -> View Saved Passwords -> Passwords Never SavedASP.Net Tips & Tricks - Jawad's Blog Thanks. I write a small piece of Javascript. Th...

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

Web resources about - Firefox Saved Passwords - mozilla.feedback.firefox

One-time password - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. OTPs avoid a number of shortcomings that are ...

Oregon To Consider Bill Blocking Employers From Demanding Applicants’ Facebook Passwords
The Oregon House of Representatives will hear a bill Friday that would prevent employers from demanding that job applicants reveal their passwords ...

Keeping Passwords Secure
The Facebook Security team has always kept a close eye on data breach announcements from other organizations. Theft of personal data like email ...

New Facebook Security Features: One-Time Passwords, Security Info
Facebook has launched two new security features to help users stay in control of their accounts. Users can now receive a one-time password from ...

Google trials replacing passwords with smartphones
Tech giant is trialling password-less account login with select users.

Google tests password-free logins on iOS and Android
Online security concerns mean that we have become reliant on passwords to access so many different services. The sensible and secure route to ...

Google is testing a bold new idea for killing passwords
Google wants to see passwords die just as much as the rest of us do, which is why it's spent years coming up with wild experiments for new protocols ...

Google tests password-free logins
Google has confirmed it is testing a way for users to log in to its services using just their smartphone and no password.

2015 trends: The evolution of password security
Why you should get on board with fingerprint sensors and two-factor authentication.

How to evaluate password managers
All password managers have as many as four separate products for storing passwords: a desktop and mobile app, a browser extension, or a pure ...