Firefox or not Firefox

Name:    M B Fletcher
Email:   mf38794atntlworlddotcom
Product: Firefox

Comments:
You asked why I took it off but did not ask more than the basics. I put
security but in fact I put on Fire fox today and found a GOOGLE front
page for searching when I had nothing there before. I wondered if I had
been hijacked or you had done a very stupid update. I still do not know
for sure. I do not ever use Google that I know of. The biggest spy on
computers in the world and you should know better. If I find it is
correct on Firefox I will go back to IE. At least I have a choice of
search engines and can get rid of Google. You supposed to be free and
honest. Thats obviously gone with the wind.

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; MSN OptimizedIE8;ENGB)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.
mozilla.feedback.firefox 118464 articles. 4 followers. Post Follow

Firefox, and Firefox Portable
Name: Brian Email: silverdragona1ataol Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, and Firefox Portable Comments: Feedback. After several hefty fallouts with AOL, and the complete dogs dinner we are presented with that they claim is worthy of using, be it the AOL9 browser, I decided to try Firefox.... I am very annoyed. Why?... because stupidly, I had not tried Firefox EARLIER.... I have now replaced AOL9 completely on all the family computers with Firefox... I am also TOTALLY bewildered as to how you can get a fully functioning Firefox to run on a USB Flash Drive......... I...

firefox companion for firefox
Name: william faulks Email: wf010a4342atblueyonderdotcodotuk Product: eBay Companion Summary: firefox companion for firefox Comments: great program, been looking for something like this for ages Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 ...

Firefox, meet the Firefox
Name: brooks Email: brooksonleyatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox, meet the Firefox Comments: I don't know if this will go anywhere, but as both a die-hard Firefox user and an advocate for wildlife, I think it should be said.... As you may or may not know, "firefox" is the literal translation of the Chinese name for the Red Panda. Yes, the OTHER panda -- the cute, orange, raccoon-like one, not the big, black-and-white, bear-like one. Here is a link to an article at the National Wildlife Foundation [http://poprl.com/EIb], "Fighting for the Fi...

Firefox within Firefox
For a short time now (likely since upgrading to FF 1.5.02) I've noticed that when running a Firefox session, ZA will popup a notice that Firefox -- verified the same exe as the running one -- is "trying to access the internet." This is confusing because it's already accessing the internet, thanks much. However, the destination IP is always along the lines of 206.141.192.60:DNS, which translates to dns1.chcgil.sbcglobal.net, part of my ISP. So I've been saying yes. But I'm wondering why of a sudden this access is taking place, or being questioned, or what...

Firefox uses Firefox.

My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3
Name: Francois Email: tattva81atyahoodotfr Product: Firefox Summary: My feedback on Firefox 2 latest stable and Firefox 3 Comments: Hi Mozilla people, I must say I'm a huge Firefox Fan starting 1.0 release and I have recommended many people around me to use Firefox during all these years, the product was great, light-weight, fast and extremely reliable. I happened to try Firefox 3 during 2 days but I couldn't bear using it any more : Why ? 1. Insane loading time at startup (easily 3 and a half full minutes to dare to start) 2. Add-ons that setup themselves wit...

To pipeline Firefox or not to pipeline Firefox?
That is the question. Still says it's not supported by everything etc etc, so: do you do it, and does it help? THX JLJ On 16-Jul-09 15:38, JLJ wrote: > That is the question. Still says it's not supported by everything etc > etc, so: do you do it, and does it help? THX JLJ If you're talking about HTTP pipelining in HTTP/1.1, it should be fine to use it. I've always had it turned on, but never noticed anything detrimental for it. To turn it on, use about:config (there used to be GUI options for it, but I don't see them anymore). network.http.keep-...

plantage firefox firefox crashed
Bonjour, Voila mon probleme depuis la mise a jour de Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 , mon probl=E8me est le plantage syst=E9matique de Thunderbird 2.014 et de Firefox 3.0 sur une plateforme Hewlett Packard equipe en AMD Turion 64 bits avec windows XPSP2 (je ne peux dailleurs pas installer le patche dhp pour les processeurs amd necessaire =E0 l'installation de windows xp sp3 faute =E0 Kaspersky (dixit la hotline de HP) ) Ensuite jai remarqu=E9 quelque soit le navigateur hormis safari un plantage syst=E9matique lors de consultation de site de mise a jour microsoft update, office up...

About Firefox and firefox -v do not match
After going through some pain and agony to update firefox from 3.5 to 3.6.x I went to About Firefox and it reports.... 3.5.3 on Suse 11.0, but if I do firefox -v it reports Mozilla Firefox 3.6.2, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2010 mozilla.org So which is it? I know it's.... 3.5.3 +3.6.2 ------- 6.11.5 / 2 = 3.5.5.2.5 Nope, still not 3.6.2, unless you round up then you get 3.6.3. Oh well. Ideas? Thanks! -- ms_mouse ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Code: -------------------- rpm -qi Mozilla-Firefox -----------------...

Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX!
Name: richard gauldin Email: richarddotgauldinatsuddenlinkdotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Firefox saved me again! I love FIREFOX! Comments: I never thought a browser could actually save me time, and headaches, but, thats exactly what Firefox did! As a Cable Technician, I frequently come across customers who aren't very computer savvy. One particular customer was blaming her poor internet connection and frequent crashes on our cable modem. Turns out her Internet Explorer browser was loaded to maximum capacity with spyware and even after she ran several spyware cleanin...

I am unhappy with Firefox.. :| Did not expected that from Firefox.
Name: pavel lazarov Email: paveldotlazarovatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: I am unhappy with Firefox.. :| Did not expected that from Firefox. Comments: I am using firefox for really long time now. After updating to the latest version 2.0.0.4 I have lost my visited pages... and I use that really often as I do not remember the whole domain names. Why an update would delete the visited pages ? Pavel Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 ...

Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka
Name: Durante degli Alighieri Email: infoatrealheavendotde Product: Namoroka Summary: Firefox / Firefox RC / Namoroka Comments: Dear ladies and gentlemen, please check following function. The update process. I have following system (different users: from beginner level {never used the settings} to information scientist) where the function does not work (I checked the settings - the fault is not there). Mac OS X 10.6.1 - 10.6.2 since yesterday(Minefield, Namoroka, Firefox and Firefox Beta {both + alpha} had been installed in the last month) - The newest updates did not c...

Web resources about - Firefox or not Firefox - mozilla.feedback.firefox

Firefox Affiliates

Firefox OS
The latest news about Firefox OS

Techarger Firefox